• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

iphys

Blooper and Mario paper fans are listed under 'currently unavailable' now. I guess that means they'll be coming back soon-ish.

I saw someone post elsewhere that they were in stock a few days ago, so they might already be out of stock again rather than returning, lol.

Lttp. Got my platinum cards about three weeks ago. Looks like Nintendo was as bored with them as I was because they just came in a plain paper bubble envelope and didn't even come with the usual nice, customary CN "Thank you" art postcard. Meh. Really hope this year's gift is more in line quality wise with the 2010 figure and 2011's pins.

iphys

I'm glad the Kirby coins weren't the platinum reward -- totally useless, and I'm not even much of a Kirby fan. The only bright side is it might have been worth more than a deck of cards when I inevitably sold it on eBay.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3D classics twinbee until January 6th, truly a christmas miracle.

Also Mario Party 2 and Metroid 2, which I would buy instantly if I didn't already have them.

Okay, I need codes, my whole stash of games is elsewhere for the next while,

If you give me a code for a game I have (I'll go through my entered code list to find out which ones I have that I haven't inputted) and will give it to you later on.

Sound okay?

Javier

Wait, Twinbee? Does this mean 3rd Party games are eligible to be bought with CN coins now?

Guess I'll grab Metroid 2. Never played it before.

Bii

Oh goodie. I'll grab Metroid II and 3D Classics: Twinbee later today. Sitting on 500 coins and was waiting to spend some of it on something.

Continued from above, I just want both Twinbee and Metroid II. :(

Perhaps if anyone is feeling generous and is willing to grab either or both for me and PM me them, I'll repay you at some point with codes.

Sushigod7

Sweet, just grabbed Twinbee. I hope they do this with all the 3D Classics eventually, especially Kid Icarus.

If your talking the original NES version your in luck http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/Jh-8m_ayxVBEk4JRbFVlOY1CThV5Nm1H

I'm in for Metroid II was about to buy to play through on the Lets Play thread. I'll give it a shot for points. I'll also get another game case when they come back in stock most useful reward I've got from them. Thanks for the heads up!

isny

napkin dispenser
Just picked up Metroid II and Twinbee. I'll just pretend that these are my club nintendo platinum rewards, as the rewards offered were just so terrible.

iphys

I wish they'd give us some new rewards instead of just bringing back old rewards for a day here and there.

Nothing thrills me from the game selections for the next 3 weeks either. I would have considered Twinbee, but I already own it by now of course.

zroid

Banned
It is a bit strange that when 3DC Xevious was available months ago, it went for 100 coins, and now its less expensive cousin Twinbee is 150 coins. They've really systematically increased the price of everything.

Eric C

Just tweeted from NoA! 3DS Card Case returns December 19!

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/280760326528565250

I ALMOST bought Twinbee before seeing this.

I want some of those Japanese covers!

I posted pics of them in another thread I'll repost them here
It seems like the Japanese version gets sent out with only 3 random inserts, out of a total of 9(?) inserts.

Japan also gets the 4 US inserts.

Plus these 5, (so far) Japanese exclusive inserts

1 from DCharlie's flickr

2 from DCharlie's flickr

3 from DCharlie's flickr

4 from DCharlie's flickr

^Click any of the above pics for larger images

Japan might have more but I haven't seen them.

Top Bottom