• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Two things to note:

The fastest way to order multiple things is to sign out and sign back in after you get to the order confirmation page.

The best way to track purchases and the one that updates first is the coin transaction page. It's also a neat timeline and a decent record of all your digital purchases.

Got my second one. One for 3DS games I am playing and one for DS games I am playing. I won't be greedy. That and with my other recent purchases I'm down to 300 coins.

donny2112

Ordered one. Have ordered one each time they come up. Figure they probably won't be coming back again, so picked this one up as an extra for future use. Only keep the possibly active games in the case. Any finished/older games not being played go back in their original box for storage. You don't need to keep every game in your collection in them. :p

Thoraxes

Bam, ordered my second one.

My current case has 3 more slots left, and with me now knowing that i'm buying 4 games in Q1 2013 alone, getting a second one was a no-brainer.

Also I have like 1200 coins lol

bumpkin

Bam, ordered my second one.

My current case has 3 more slots left, and with me now knowing that i'm buying 4 games in Q1 2013 alone, getting a second one was a no-brainer.

Also I have like 1200 coins lol
I ran out of slots in the one case I got last time a month or two ago. I've got at least one or two games that won't fit in it, so they're still in their retail boxes/cases. Kind of a pain. Glad that they replenished these so I can reorganize my game cards. :)

EDIT: Holy crap, they're sold out again already!

Zeeman

Ordered 2, have no more coins left, totally worth it

e: I almost feel bad ordering two, considering how quickly they sold out

Thoraxes

I ran out of slots in the one case I got last time a month or two ago. I've got at least one or two games that won't fit in it, so they're still in their retail boxes/cases. Kind of a pain. Glad that they replenished these so I can reorganize my game cards. :)

EDIT: Holy crap, they're sold out again already!

Holy crap this means I just barely got in lol

Also, I know that feeling! It's what i'm currently doing with all my Vita games, heh. It's a pain to have to keep putting them back in their retail boxes.

chrono01

My Internet crashed around 30 minutes before they became available and it's still down. I had to use the 3G on my iPhone to order. By the time I went to order my second case, they were sold out. -_-

I got one at least. ~_~

Eric C

It's sold out already? Come on.
It really is!

Did it even last a half hour?

tlNeU.png

bumpkin

Darn, I was in a meeting and just checked. Sold out!
I'm just glad I passed on going out to lunch with my co-workers. I was sitting at my desk waiting patiently while I nibbled on the sandwich I bought from the cafe downstairs in our building. :)

Ondore

Went to order one for a Christmas present.

CN's blocked at work, get out phone. On page ready to click Order Now... phone battery dies.

Get it plugged in, restart, go to CN... already sold out.

FUCKING HELL, NOA.

Zeeman

I think everyone's got Order Problems right now.

Honestly, the demand seems to be there for these cases, why doesn't Nintendo just sell the stupid things?

The coins have been deducted from my account, but the status says "Order Problem". I sent them a email to get an update on what the issue may be.

Ondore

Well, from our mouths to Club Nintendo's ears, I guess. Christmas/Festivus/whathaveyou is saved!

(45 coins left. Good for another 105 between now and 1/6. 1080 or Mario Party 2?)

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I'm wondering if NOA is doing a staggered sale of these over the day, to avoid having them all sell out at 9:30 am.

Javier

My Order hasn't showed up in "Order Inquires" for me at all. I know sometimes these take a while to show up, but anyone else with this problem?

Sushigod7

Got one thanks for the update!

My Order hasn't showed up in "Order Inquires" for me at all. I know sometimes these take a while to show up, but anyone else with this problem?

Yup wouldn't worry though it just got placed.

double edit: now showing "preparing order"

Top Bottom