• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

My Order hasn't showed up in "Order Inquires" for me at all. I know sometimes these take a while to show up, but anyone else with this problem?

I have the same problem. I ordered it, everything went through, but now my coins are the same and it's giving me wario errors.

Guess I missed it :(

They should just sell these at the store instead of all the stupid bundle pouches that come with tiny handkerchiefs and extra cords.

Mine just switched to Preparing Order as well.

Thanks to the topic for the heads up of availability of these cases. I was just this past week wondering if they were coming back. They are just so convenient and a steal at 250 coins.

Downhome

I'm tempted to get one more just in case I don't have points in the future, but I think I'm going to resist. Two should work just fine for me.

zroid

Banned
Currently I only like two of the covers available in NA, so I'm determined not to order a third until more covers are released here. :mad:

smr00

Banned
I had "Order Problem" on all 5 but just got email conformations and it now reads as "Preparing Order"

I assume we got the errors because everyone and their mother was ordering them at the same time.
NoRéN;45586832 said:
What's the big deal about these cases?
Holds 18 games and has multiple sweet covers
220884-DSC03607.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
NoRéN;45586832 said:
What's the big deal about these cases?

Just smile and nod. I gave up trying to understand why people liked them so much a long time ago. I'm happy keeping my game cards in a little drawer >.>

NoRéN

Holds 18 games and has multiple sweet covers
220884-DSC03607.jpg
Is one of those covers the Boo/Bullet Bill cover?

Just smile and nod. I gave up trying to understand why people liked them so much a long time ago. I'm happy keeping my game cards in a little drawer >.>
I can see the appeal of having one case to carry all of your games...until you get robbed or lose it and end up with a bunch of empty game cases.

donny2112

NoRéN;45587412 said:
I can see the appeal of having one case to carry all of your games...until you get robbed or lose it and end up with a bunch of empty game cases.

Good reason to only keep the ones you're actively playing in there and rotate any others back to their game cases for storage. ;)

Sushigod7

NoRéN;45587412 said:

Sure that can happen you could also be hit by a bus tomorrow and not be able to play games at all. LOL Don't be so doom and gloom!

NoRéN

Sure that can happen you could also be hit by a bus tomorrow and not be able to play games at all. LOL Don't be so doom and gloom!

I'm not worried about that.

I just do not see the appeal. Alot of people seemed to be checking this thread for that case to arrive. Japan's covers seem much better. Unless these can be resold at a good price I just don't get it.

Velcro Fly

Yep got the emails at around 12:30 pm central time confirming my order.

Methinks there was a snafu with the orders in the first half hour so they had to put them out of stock to fix it. Now that it's fixed it is back in stock.

Javier

Man, my order still doesn't show up in Order Inquires, even though the coins were redeemed and it's on Coins & Status.

I'm going to e-mail Nintendo.

Javier

That was fast.

Hello,

Thanks for writing. I appreciate your contacting us regarding the Order Inquires when ordering a Nintendo 3DS Game Case via Club Nintendo. We have experienced intermittent issues over the past several days, but are actively working to resolve them. Please be assured that we will make sure you receive the reward you have ordered. You have our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Thank you for your continued patience.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Sweet. Order went through. Awesome stuff.

Not going to have enough for the gold nunchuck anyway, unless I bust a nut and register the shit out of many of banked codes. Hmm.

Drago

Ah man, about 100 coins worth of post play surveys expired since I haven't logged on in a while and forgot about them. Nooo!

Oh well, I'm already Platinum status anyways, and I ordered a 3DS Card Case as well. 265 coins left, gotta save them! :p

whoa, forget the game case :p but Metroid 2 for 150 points, yes

and i know it would never happen but if only they added online to vc games, mario party 2 vc is begging for it

Sushigod7

Mine got shipped as well. Would be nice if this and my Figma Link showed up on the same day! Most likely my Link will still take another week or two though =0(

... damn, I really want a card case (to actually use), but I'm 60 coins short D: I wonder if I still get anything for registering Xenoblade; had been saving it since I had already hit Platinum last year and I never got around to actually registering it after the rollover.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Updating the CN spreadsheet, but I need some info from any brave souls.

If you download any of these games, please tell me how many coins you get for them on Club Nintendo.

• Mario Tennis Open and Pilotwings Resort - CN lists both as 60 coin games. 40 for reg, 10 for postplay = 50. If anyone buys these, let me know how many coins you get - they might be giving a 10 coin early reg for the digital versions.
  • Pokemon Rumble Blast (download) - It's priced at $34.99 as opposed to the $39.99 of the other 3DS retail titles, but CN lists it as 60 as well.
  • BIT.TRIP Saga - CN says this is worth 30. I'm assuming it's 20 reg, 10 post play.
  • Riding Stables 3D - this is priced at $29.99, so it looks like it should have a retail release, but I can only find a retail version for this in England. Anyone know if it had a retail release? If not, how many coins for this?

Ondore

... damn, I really want a card case (to actually use), but I'm 60 coins short D: I wonder if I still get anything for registering Xenoblade; had been saving it since I had already hit Platinum last year and I never got around to actually registering it after the rollover.

Spreadsheet shows 50 for registration and a 10pt post-play. So you'd be 10 short until the postplay hits, or you can grab a download or two to make up the difference. Your call.

jgkspsx

Ordered a second game case - I ordered one in the first round. I think two should eliminate the piles of 3/DS games around my various desks. Thought about getting a third, but I didn't want to be greedy. Thank me later ;)

I'm tempted to get one more just in case I don't have points in the future, but I think I'm going to resist. Two should work just fine for me.

I thought this the first time the cases were up for redemption. My two game cases are now both almost filled with DS and 3DS cards. I saw the current list of 3DS games releasing in 2013 and I'm so happy they restocked on cases. Just got two more.

Top Bottom