• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Is Tetris for sale on the eshop? Do they ever have games that are only available through Club Nintendo? That would make me more likely to spend coins rather than something I can buy for a few bucks already.

MarkusRJR

Hmmm... Mario Kart 64 or Punch Out? I own Punch Out on Wii's VC but my TV has shitty lag. It has a game mode but it disables 4:3 mode so I never use it since it's under 3 layers of menus. It's too much of an effort to turn it on and off regularly. Who the fuck wants to play NES games in 16:9 anyway?

wait, i thought nintendo dropped mike after the rape charges, i always forget if that's how it actually went down though
The license to use his likeness expired and Nintendo didn't renew it. (I'm not sure if they attempted to, but due to his criminal charges, I doubt it.)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Gold chuk is back up.

gold_nunchuk_1.jpg

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/29508.do

wait, i thought nintendo dropped mike after the rape charges, i always forget if that's how it actually went down though

The Mr. Dream version came out well before the rape charges. He was almost certainly removed because he lost his title and Nintendo didn't feel the need to get him back.

Finally had enough for the gold nunchuk. Now to order the gold classic controller off eBay to complete the triforce of gold controllers.

donny2112

The Animal Crossing fireworks fan is off the "currently unavailable" list, but it's not available. Guess it's gone for good now.

IrishNinja

The Mr. Dream version came out well before the rape charges. He was almost certainly removed because he lost his title and Nintendo didn't feel the need to get him back.

but his name was on the box
i mean, it's so iconic...i get it with Buster Douglas' Knockout Boxing but...ah whatever, already bought it anyway

Hale-XF11

Went ahead and grabbed Punch-Out. At this rate and with all the coins I have left over, I'll likely be getting a free 3DS game download every month for some time.

hank_tree

I have a US 3DS even though I live in Ireland so I have 9 Club Nintendo pin codes if anyone wants them? All from 3DS games except one from a DS Layton game. I'll trade them for EU Club Nintendo codes if anyone has them or I'm open to other offers. Send me a PM if you are interested anyways.

Roto13

I have a US 3DS even though I live in Ireland so I have 9 Club Nintendo pin codes if anyone wants them? All from 3DS games except one from a DS Layton game. I'll trade them for EU Club Nintendo codes if anyone has them or I'm open to other offers. Send me a PM if you are interested anyways.

You could just make a Club Nintendo account and use those points to buy 3DS download games. No shipping required.

HYDE

Banned
Trying to trade:

Have

DKC Returns Wii Club Nintendo code

Want

Super Mario 3D Land code

or

Super Mario Kart 7 code

or

Kid Icarus: Uprising code

...PM Please.

Got my reversible pouch in today (blue)... of course I got the one Mario label design that I didn't want out of the three (Mario walking).

Not really expecting any luck here, but would anyone who has a blue with Mario either standing or jumping be willing to trade me for my pouch with Mario walking? I know it isn't a big deal, I just really would have preferred one of the other Mario designs (of course I get screwed on a 2/3 chance...)

zroid

Banned
Got my reversible pouch in today (blue)... of course I got the one Mario label design that I didn't want out of the three (Mario walking).

Not really expecting any luck here, but would anyone who has a blue with Mario either standing or jumping be willing to trade me for my pouch with Mario walking? I know it isn't a big deal, I just really would have preferred one of the other Mario designs (of course I get screwed on a 2/3 chance...)
Wait, WHAT?

I had no idea there were different designs on that patch thing. My red appears to have him walking too, though.

Wait, WHAT?

I had no idea there were different designs on that patch thing. My red appears to have him walking too, though.

Q4TyN.png

That's the label featured in the club nintendo preview video, there's also one of him just standing. I really hate "get a random thing" type situations, as I always end up getting the thing I would have least preferred. Again, it's the epitome of a first world problem but it still bugs me knowing I could have had him jumping instead of walking.

zroid

Banned
Q4TyN.png

That's the label featured in the club nintendo preview video, there's also one of him just standing. I really hate "get a random thing" type situations, as I always end up getting the thing I would have least preferred. Again, it's the epitome of a first world problem but it still bugs me knowing I could have had him jumping instead of walking.

shhhiiiiiiittttttt

well i might have to buy a second one now...
it's going to have the same design

Parallacs

Q4TyN.png

Ehh for me, I actually like the randomness sometimes. I wish the 3DS card case had random covers.

But yeah, I always end up getting the least desirable thing also.

Finally ordered my gold nunchuck this morning. Also found out my new PC will be here tomorrow and I talked to my DM about getting promoted to AGM. I so happy!

Fodder76

I just downloaded Tetris on to my 3DS. I'm not able to get past the start screen. Anyone else having this problem? None of the buttons do anything, with the exception of the Y button, and all that does is move the cursor back and forth between 1 player and 2 player.

Anyone else having this problem?

Roto13

I just downloaded Tetris on to my 3DS. I'm not able to get past the start screen. Anyone else having this problem? None of the buttons do anything, with the exception of the Y button, and all that does is move the cursor back and forth between 1 player and 2 player.

Anyone else having this problem?

Have you tried pressing start? :p

Top Bottom