• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Clipper

It's listed on Club Nintendo's eligibility page as being worth 50 coins as a base value. Seems to be a minor oversight in the spreadsheet which should be fixed sometime soon.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Was expecting 20 + 10 for Metroid: Other M going by the spreadsheet but mine just registered for 50 points.

KT8G7WD.jpg

Hmm. Did you just enter the code now, or did you enter the code a while back but never actually did the survey until now?

It's listed on Club Nintendo's eligibility page as being worth 50 coins as a base value. Seems to be a minor oversight in the spreadsheet which should be fixed sometime soon.
That makes sense. Might have been a typo... off to fix.

Oh, cool. I didn't know they had a list on their site.

Hmm. Did you just enter the code now, or did you enter the code a while back but never actually did the survey until now?

That makes sense. Might have been a typo... off to fix.

Bought it today and entered it today.

Clipper

The plot thickens... We had reports in the old thread that Other M's price was going to drop.

So it used to be listed as fewer coins, but is now listed at 50 again. It obviously changed at some point on the webpage, but is this because they made a mistake and it was always worth 50 coins, or did it actually go back to its original reward price?

Did anybody register Other M after the change in reward values and have it listed in their summary page with less than 50 coins?

Bii

I registered Metroid: Other M on November 12, 2012 and netted 50 coins for it (+10 for ITB):

8527443246_870afd8a16_b.jpg

Not sure if this info helps or not.

Clipper

I registered Metroid: Other M on November 12, 2012 and netted 50 coins for it (+10 for ITB):

8527443246_870afd8a16_b.jpg

Not sure if this info helps or not.

It does help. It narrows the possible dates further. The possible period for it to be 20 coins is now July 1 - November 12 2012. Anybody who registered the game between those dates, please let us know.

eggwolio

http://www.gamestop.com/ds/games/americas-test-kitchen-lets-get-cooking/76848

$0.99 new = cheapy way to get 30 club nintendo points (20+10 according to the spreadsheet in the OP) the next time you're at GS. A lot of stores in my area have it in stock anyway.

I just started helping at another store in our district and they have six sealed copies of this game if anyone was actually hoping to get a copy with the points.

Now that I think about it, this information is useless. Postage alone is gonna be more than a buck. Maybe I'll buy them all for gifts and give the codes away.

Zeroth

I have a question regarding buying from the eShop with a Canadian 3DS setting but linking a US Club Nintendo account: Will that give me any problem, and will the games still be linked to the account?

The reason I ask is because I can use my Credit Card in the Canadian store, but my Club Nintendo account is registered in a US address. I'm hoping to be able to ignore the CC barrier by using a Canadian eShop setting, but I'm not sure if that will work or not.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still debating getting Paper Mario, but I'd really want to play it on the Wii-U gamepad. Nintendo still haven't mentioned the N64 Virtual Console fur Wii-U, so I guess it's still far off...

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
So, in the interests of making things actually useful (and reducing the weird amount of time Google docs lags when opening published pages), I've reformatted the CN spreadsheet page.

For anyone using it, the spreadsheet is now split into multiple smaller pages, allowing for (theoretically) faster loading -and- sorting by name or date (or either in reverse order).

If anyone has any issues with it, let me know.

http://clubnintendo.potchgult.com/new/index.html

hmmmm i'd say Zelda Majoras mask is gonna be next

please Nintendo :D

just got paper mario after making a family account, dat 40 coins for pilotwings that i got for free after buying a 3DS XL

BooJoh

Apparently my to-do list vanished? With about 600 coins worth of surveys left to do? That's fun.

I logged in once and my to-do list was empty, with some message to the effect that I had no to-dos, but then after clicking over to the Earn Coins page it had been restored.

Persona7

Banned
Damn it, I just spent a bunch of points on SNES games yesterday because I got a bunch of wii point cards at a discount.

I have over 400 points on my club nintendo account. Hopefully something good (that I don't have) is available tomorrow. I would have waited if I knew.

Wiz

Is anyone seeing the new CN games? I still see the previous ones, which say "Available until March 10"...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is anyone seeing the new CN games? I still see the previous ones, which say "Available until March 10"...

3D Classics Kid Icarus 150 coins

Starship Defense 150 coins

Super Punch-Out!! 150 coins

Mario Tennis 150 coins

Javier

New games:

- 3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3DS)
- Starship Defense (3DS)
- Super Punch-Out (Wii)
- Mario Tennis (Wii)

All at 150 Coins.

EDIT: Ninja'd

AirBrian

New ones are up in the "Get Games & Rewards" section.

150 Coins:
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3DS)
Starship Defense (3DS)
Super Punch-Out (Wii)
Mario Tennis (Wii)

EDIT: And beaten. Twice.

Did they always let you hide things in your to-do list? It's really nice being able to make 'intend to buys' for games I never ended up getting go away.

Eric C

Late, but I'll post the screencap anyways

wSMWiMd.png

*sigh* will we never get the Kirby 3D classics game?

I've haven't bought it yet because I've been hoping it would show up on Club Nintendo.

Davey Cakes

Pretty solid selection. I'll be getting Kid Icarus. I've always wanted to complete that game.

150 for each is very fair pricing, too.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
It's still possible to get Paper Mario from the Home page.

I have the page opened, still debating if I should get it or not. Did Nintendo confirm if you'll be able to "upgrade" N64 VC games on the Wii-U? I only saw NES and SNES mentioned...

oatmeal

Banned
Those of you who have tried and disliked Kid Icarus on the NES (or emulated versions)...get 3D Classics. They fixed how it controls and once you get past the HORRIBLE first level, the entire game changes dramatically.

It's half Zelda and have Mario almost.

It's a pretty awesome game. I got to the final dungeon and died at the boss and unfortunately didn't go back.

Fandangox

I would have gotten Kid Icarus but I don't have a 3ds.

Mario tennis seems nice, I have fonds memories of that game, but I will wait till the next month to see what they have.

Top Bottom