• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Joonytoon

So I did one of those preorder surveys for the boxed copy of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on Club Nintendo yesterday. I was just wondering if you're supposed to see some sort of confirmation after you complete it. I clicked it again and I could take it again if I wanted to. Also, it's not there anymore. Just the downloadable version. Could that be confirmation? Just curious as I just discovered them yesterday.

https://club.nintendo.com/account.do#tab=todo-history

I think you should see the relevant "Intent to Purchase Survey."

NineH

Did you get it from EB Games? They do re-sell used copies as new copies sometimes. I never experienced this, but I have read others who have had this happen.

It was actually at Target. One copy I bought had the AR cards and the club nintendo points in it while the other one just had the instructions.

eggwolio

So yesterday I ended up with several copies of Wii Fit with codes in them. Those suckers are worth 100 coins apiece. I have no way of knowing which codes have been used and which haven't, but I'm gonna go ahead and give five away to the next five GAFfers who quote this. Don't PM me, just quote this and I'll send them via PM tonight or tomorrow. I'm so overjoyed about receiving the statue I missed when it was a platinum reward that I thought I should share my good fortune.(Thanks again for GAFfer Cosmonaut X for the statue)

Also, if anyone happens to have an extra code to redeem for Paper Mario on the VC, I would trade two of these for that since I didn't manage to get it when it was a reward.

So yesterday I ended up with several copies of Wii Fit with codes in them. Those suckers are worth 100 coins apiece. I have no way of knowing which codes have been used and which haven't, but I'm gonna go ahead and give five away to the next five GAFfers who quote this. Don't PM me, just quote this and I'll send them via PM tonight or tomorrow. I'm so overjoyed about receiving the statue I missed when it was a platinum reward that I thought I should share my good fortune.(Thanks again for GAFfer Cosmonaut X for the statue)

Also, if anyone happens to have an extra code to redeem for Paper Mario on the VC, I would trade two of these for that since I didn't manage to get it when it was a reward.

cool

StAidan

Sweet!

Cactus

Banned

I'd take one!

wowzors

would love one if available.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Yes please.

Richie

Dang, LTTP. Mighty awesome of you to do that, though!

GameE

aw missed it oh well.
I dont think im ever gonna get a download game from club nintendo. the more i think about it the more i think id rather just spend the $.

aw missed it oh well.
I dont think im ever gonna get a download game from club nintendo. the more i think about it the more i think id rather just spend the $.

Really? I consider the games the best value since they're something I'd actually spend real money on.

I'm beginning to think that Nintendo isn't going to put out good rewards like they used to-in as far as the Luigi Hat case, the Gold Nunchuk and the 3DS game card case...nothing new "Physical" has shown up for a while, and these previously mentioned ones just haven't come back into stock.

eggwolio

I'm beginning to think that Nintendo isn't going to put out good rewards like they used to-in as far as the Luigi Hat case, the Gold Nunchuk and the 3DS game card case...nothing new "Physical" has shown up for a while, and these previously mentioned ones just haven't come back into stock.

It's the "year of Luigi." I wouldn't be so sure that case isn't coming back. I do need the gold chuk to return and will order as many of the 18 card cases as I have points for.

Lexxism

Pretty sure if a game has one and is available retail and digitally then it would have Club Nintendo coins. Digital usually is 10-20 coins higher for 3DS games.

Not really all actually. Games like Etrian Odessey, Harvest Moon: A new beginning and code of princess are the games that I can think of which don't have a coins on retail but have on digital.

That controller is particularly maddening.

I have 970 coins right now and there's literally not a damn thing I'm interested in for the time being. I wonder when new rewards will go up.

I was the same way. Only item I've ever really wanted off of there was the Mario shirt for 550 coins. I got it during the summer. Spur of the moment, I spent a handful of coins of Kid Icarus earlier in the week. Other than that shirt, nothing else really worth saving up for.

DaBoss

Not really all actually. Games like Etrian Odessey, Harvest Moon: A new beginning and code of princess are the games that I can think of which don't have a coins on retail but have on digital.

Oh I didn't know that.

My copy didn't come with one.

And looks like I was wrong. I'm going digital with the game anyways. I'm kinda surprised though, thought there definitely would be CN codes for MH3U.

So, quick question.

I'm new to this whole Club Nintendo thing, and I bought Fire Emblem (digital) before signing up. Is there any way for me to get coins for this thing, or is that a lost cause?

DaBoss

oHvbrxP.png

RTu1wn5.png

So, quick question.

I'm new to this whole Club Nintendo thing, and I bought Fire Emblem (digital) before signing up. Is there any way for me to get coins for this thing, or is that a lost cause?

Yea, you can register and then enter in your Club Nintendo information on the eShop and it should register the game. Not sure if it takes a while though.

Top Bottom