• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Anyone willing to give me a 3DS XL code for the promotion? I'll give you a CN game or whatever reward is 150 or whatever worth (I know it's 160 coins, but no reward is 160 coins :p).

PM me if interested.

I shall also ask for the same deal. PM me if anyone wants to trade their 3DS XL code for a 150 Coin reward. (Don't have any spare CN codes instead, sorry.)

Hey guys, quick question: Does The Last Story register for coins on Club Nintendo? For some reason, the spreadsheet isn't working for me.
Its not being pubished by Nintendo and no 3rd party Wii games have CN codes, so probably not.

Edit: Beaten and misread. Thought you were talking about Pandora's Tower. I need to go to sleep soon I think. *Stays up.*

I assume the Luigi intend to purchase survey is gone? I never saw it at all =/ Is there a way to get an alert about when these surveys go up or down beyond just checking? I have never received e-mails even though my e-mail alerts are enabled.

zroid

Banned
Has anyone ever gotten a survey for Little Inferno? I bought it more than a week ago and have not received a post play survey. Today I just checked my purchase history and it's not even listed there. I've been getting surveys for the VC games, and I just downloaded Zen Pinball 2, which is listed in my history, so it's not like my account isn't linked properly.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
New Club Nintendo Survey -got it in my email-
Seems like Nintendo is trying to evaluate the interest for the WiiU... and the company's upcoming games (Animal Crossing, Pikmin, etc)
almost 60 questions for 10points
I'll need to add this to the spreadsheet... do you still have the survey or email? Is there a name attached to the survey?

DDayton

Hey guys, quick question: Does The Last Story register for coins on Club Nintendo? For some reason, the spreadsheet isn't working for me.
What is happening when you try to access the spreadsheet? Loading can be somewhat slow, sadly, but it should generally load...

What is happening when you try to access the spreadsheet? Loading can be somewhat slow, sadly, but it should generally load...

It is working now, but it only originally loaded a few lines in the spreadsheet for me. It could have been, and probably was, a bad connection on my part that caused only part of the data to load. Again, it is working correctly now.

DDayton

It is working now, but it only originally loaded a few lines in the spreadsheet for me. It could have been, and probably was, a bad connection on my part that caused only part of the data to load. Again, it is working correctly now.

Possible. Google docs appears to have issues at different times... eventually I might convert the page into something else, but Google docs is just so handy at the moment... it's a pain to load, though.

Are there going to be any new rewards soon? And I imagine the golden nunchuck is gone for real this time? I've got 610 coins so I want something to get. Have all the poster sets and the 3DS game case.

zroid

Banned
Are there going to be any new rewards soon? And I imagine the golden nunchuck is gone for real this time? I've got 610 coins so I want something to get. Have all the poster sets and the 3DS game case.

Well... I'd say we're due for new rewards, but honestly it's so unpredictable.

wilflare

I'll need to add this to the spreadsheet... do you still have the survey or email? Is there a name attached to the survey?

No name attached
but Titles was: Take our survey and get bonus coins now!

Email wrote..
You were randomly selected from a group of members to take a bonus survey about Nintendo products. The survey is quick and easy. Plus, you'll receive 10 Coins when you're done. Thank you for your support!

DDayton

Hmm... according to the CN site, it sounds as though Zen Pinball 2 will get a 10 coin post play survey, but no registration survey.

If anyone gets a registration survey for Zen Pinball 2 (or any of the DLC for it), let us know.

iphys

Hmm... according to the CN site, it sounds as though Zen Pinball 2 will get a 10 coin post play survey, but no registration survey.

If anyone gets a registration survey for Zen Pinball 2 (or any of the DLC for it), let us know.

Someone on gamefaqs claims they got 5 coins -- maybe a registration survey for buying a table pack? I know I didn't get one for buying an individual table.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
When does eShop update (as in, specific time)? Also any idea how many coins HarmoKnight would procure?

zroid

Banned
When does eShop update (as in, specific time)? Also any idea how many coins HarmoKnight would procure?

eShop always updates on thursdays @ 9 am pacific. HarmoKnight, umm, it should give you a minimum of 15, but possibly a bit more. You'll get a 10 coin post-play survey for sure, and a registration survey worth at least 5 coins.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
eShop always updates on thursdays @ 9 am pacific. HarmoKnight, umm, it should give you a minimum of 15, but possibly a bit more. You'll get a 10 coin post-play survey for sure, and a registration survey worth at least 5 coins.

Ah so it looks like Friday over here.

I had collected a decently high coin count in Club Nintendo about 800 so far this year, and today when I logged in they were all gone! has anyone had this happen to them

zroid

Banned
Oh my. Perhaps I should delay redeeming the code for a few months.

I was thinking the same, but I'm concerned it might expire...

I suppose if it does, I might be able to get a new one from Nintendo. They never explicitly said anywhere that the code must be redeemed by a certain date.

StAidan

Did anyone else get 60 coins for registering Luigi's Mansion? Everything on the web site implied I'd get 50, but it added 60 for me as soon as I entered the PIN and completed the registration survey.

40 +10 (intend to buy) +10 (early registration)

Ah, that makes total sense. It's been so long since I bought a game and met both of those requirements.

zroid

Banned
Did anyone else get 60 coins for registering Luigi's Mansion? Everything on the web site implied I'd get 50, but it added 60 for me as soon as I entered the PIN and completed the registration survey.
40 +10 (intend to buy) +10 (early registration)

Got the email confirming its shipped on the 19th. Still waiting. Hopefully it'll get here sometime this week.
Same day I got my email, I'm just outside of Philadelphia. I was away at PAX East so I don't know what day it arrived exactly, but was on my desk when I got home Sunday night

Futureman

I got the free Super Punch Out.

I kinda want Mario Tennis.... But I might just wait. Do we expect new free titles on April 7th? Or is this rare for Nintendo to trade coins for VC games? I'm kinda new to Club Nintendo.

fernoca

Ah, that makes total sense. It's been so long since I bought a game and met both of those requirements.

Yep. Me too. :p
Got and registered both Luigi's Mansion and Pokémon Mystery Dngeon. And was like "What? +120 coins? It must be a glitch *Google* oh!!..cool."

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just felt like posting my situation here for everyone to read.

I moved to a new apartment sometime in November, but I didn't realize platinum rewards didn't get sent out until December sometime. Well, I never got my special edition playing cards or whatever, and I didn't notice until a few days ago when I registered my XL and saw that they were "shipped". I never got any sort of shipping confirmation, so when I called and talked to the rep, he told me there wasn't too much they could do, but to call back after I investigated with my office.

Well, the new resident claims to never have received a package. It's impossible to tell if that's the case or not since it was delivered through USPS. I called back and explained, and the guy said they had a few leftover rewards and that since my account was in good standing, they'd send me another one!

So yay to Nintendo for understanding and helping me out. I will finally get my 2012 Platinum reward! :)

d_escudero

Neo Member
I have a question.

For the 3DSXL promotion for free games, you only have to registrate the console and the game codes on club nintendo, or you also have to link the accounts on e-shop with the console?

donny2112

I have a question.

For the 3DSXL promotion for free games, you only have to registrate the console and the game codes on club nintendo, or you also have to link the accounts on e-shop with the console?

If you have a physical game, you do not need to link your 3DSXL to your Club Nintendo account. If you intend to buy a digital game, link the 3DSXL to your Club Nintendo account before downloading.

OmahaG8

Just got my red pouch from Club Nintendo, courtesy of that Luigi day sale.

I am impressed, I like it a lot. It's holding my Vita right now :D

eggwolio

Got my red & blue pouches in the mail today. Red has Mario running, just like the blue one I've had for awhile. Blue has Mario standing, which I believe is the same as the red one my ladyfriend has. No jumping Marios for us.

zroid

Banned
The blue pouch I ordered during the sale has jumping Mario. :D

My old red one has walking Mario. I'm really hoping now they make a green pouch... and then I'll keep ordering them until I get one with standing Mario. :p

Do some Wii VC games not get coins? I bought Paper Mario a few weeks go and no survey for it has shown up, but Zelda: Majora's Mask, which I bought the same day, has. Both games show up on the "Products" tab, just no survey for Paper Mario.

Top Bottom