• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US House votes to adopt AHCA (Republican health care); bill moves to Senate

dr9dcBE.png

Go ahead, give Dems even more ammo for ads during the mid terms. Nothing better to go along with an ad about how their opponent voted to kick tens of millions of people off their health insurance than a picture or video of them celebrating by downing a couple of cold ones right after.

Don't do this - understand you may feel emotional or frustrated, but don't try to cloak yourself in a right, when you're stealthy, code word talking about killing people.

I should have kept it to myself, but they're actually voting to kill people and they're celebrating it.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I should have kept it to myself, but they're actually voting to kill people and they're celebrating it.

You're 1000% right, and I am right there with you on your feelings that they are celebrating essentially sentencing sick Americans to death.

It's frustrating, and sad, and aggravating and everything... bring that shit to the mid-term elections and let's make them pay that way.

Ryuuroden

Go ahead, give Dems even more ammo for ads during the mid terms. Nothing better to go along with an ad about how their opponent voted to kick tens of millions of people off their health insurance than a picture or video of them celebrating by downing a couple of cold ones right after.

Make sure there are lots of white people without health care in those commercials.

Top Bottom