• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

Kensuke

Nadal upped his defense game and Delpo is getting way too impatient and started hitting too many errors. His solid play is completely gone. This is looking grim.

Zasa

Complete forgot this is only the semi's...& wow at the other semifinal match. Safe to say whoever wins this match takes it all I guess.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
the year of the del potro is upon us again!

As a person he is certainly the greatest tennis champion. Nicer and humbler than anyone in the big 4, or the old big 4 even. Nadal that is. An incredible warrior too. Does he ever make any jokes though? I have a feeling he might be on the spectrum though.

As a person he is certainly the greatest tennis champion. Nicer and humbler than anyone in the big 4, or the old big 4 even. Nadal that is. An incredible warrior too. Does he ever make any jokes though? I have a feeling he might be on the spectrum though.

There is no such thing as big 4, it's called the big 3. Don't even dare to put Murray at the same level of the other 3.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
There is no such thing as big 4, it's called the big 3. Don't even dare to put Murray at the same level of the other 3.

They've been called the Big Four since before Djokovic won a slam, never mind Murray. You've had a decade to get used to the term at this point.

FTF

I hate how watching tennis for a couple of hours then changing the channel reminds me of how annoying ghosting/burn in is on my plasma tv :/

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
fuck it, can't keep myself awake for this

hope del potro wins, see you in the morning

Top Bottom