• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Kanderson to become only the second male player in history with a South African mother to make a slam final!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
PCB saves a match point but doesn't look like he has long left.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
anderson had the chance to save tennis once before, against the serb in wimbledon, but evil was allowed to endure. i have no faith in him faring any better against the spaniard.

del potro, you are our only hope.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
it's going to be 4 in the morning by the time this finishes

i swear to fuck if they delay it again

fucking U-Trash-Open 2017

John Dunbar

correct about everything
it's going to be 3am before this even starts. i am going to sleep and wake up to a nightmare after restless dreams of grunting spaniards.

AoM

it's going to be 3am before this even starts. i am going to sleep and wake up to a nightmare after restless dreams of grunting spaniards.

"It's time to wake up now."

2cgZ50Z.png
2cgZ50Z.png
2cgZ50Z.png

clemenx

Banned
anderson had the chance to save tennis once before, against the serb in wimbledon, but evil was allowed to endure. i have no faith in him faring any better against the spaniard.

del potro, you are our only hope.

I can see Anderson Querrey-ing Nadal. He's actually playing good.

It won't be necessary thanks to Delpo tho.

Tiger Woods looks like a broken man.

Any bets on when Nadal will take his first strategic medical timeout?

EDIT: One thing that was really cool about the last time I watched Nadal vs Delpo at a major was how they both took forever between points. They both got warnings for slow play. If they're both taking their time, why bother penalizing them? It was weird.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
del potro laughs at nadal's attempt to play to the backhand

Top Bottom