• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vegan community thread - Give Peas a Chance

I always felt bad for feeling bad for vegans because they always post pictures of food they say is good but it's just like a plate of vegetables and nut paste, so I got super excited when I saw those cakes. The next sentence tho. Well, good luck vegans. I check here sometimes to find out what it's like.

Have you actually bothered looking through this thread? There is some very tasty looking food going round.

Sooo I was hungry...

z8CUCZS.jpg

There is a vegan deep dish pizza with tomato sauce you can buy here.
I spiced it up with fresh tomato slices, smoked tofu, wilmersburger cheese, onion, some herbs and self made tomato/chili sauce.

Fresh warm home made bread for breakfast is the best. :D

i8PZSPrA3cdXI.gif

Time to share our holiday feasting:

For new years we had an almost entirely all vegan buffet set up at my parents house. It was far too much for the six of us, but everyone loved it! It was delicious!

And on christmas eve my so and I cooked for her entire family. We had planed to cook all vegan, my my quasi mother in law wanted some meat with it so she fried a huge piece of pork for everyone that wanted. So people cannot be helped and believe a meal isn't a meal without dead animals.

I also got this book from my GAF Secret Santa, it's awesome. We've cooked the Green Bean Casserole Pizza so far and that was delicious!

1796592_614610111983081_7998611113282414083_n.jpg

Baked tofu over wild rice, kale, spinach and slow cooked black beans. :)

My so made a delicious lasagne yesterday.
IFYaOvo.jpg

the main sauce was
  • celery root
  • carrot
  • tomatoe purée
  • onions
  • vegetable stock
  • seasoning to taste
  • peas
Vegan béchamel
  • margarine
  • flower
  • soy cream
Topping
  • cashew
  • lemon juice
  • garlic
  • sun dried tomatoes
  • some water
  • Ts nutritional yeast

Public service announcement, make this delicious East-Prussian Gingerbread!

Ingredients
  • 250 g Agave Syrup
  • 250 g Sugar beet syrup
  • 200 g Margarine
  • 4 Ts Cocoa powder
  • 3 pkts Gingerbread Spices
  • 500 g Sugar

• 1.5 pkts Bakingpowder
  • 1500 g Flour
  • 200 g ground almonds
  • 150 g raisins
  • 6 Ts soy flour with 15 Ts water
  • Rum aroma
  • 50 ml vegetable oil
  • 125 ml strong coffee

• 125 g icing sugar
  • sprinkles

Cooking Instructions
  1. Slowly cook and melt everything from the first ingredients block.
  2. Mix the soy flour with water and add that to all the other ingredients from the second block.
  3. Mix all the above and kneed well to one big lump.
  4. Wrap in cling film or a tupperware container and let it sit for a day.
  5. Roll out on tray and cook for 20 minutes at 175°C.
  6. While still warm spread the liquid icing sugar on top and sprinkle with plenty of colourful sprinkles. Immediately cut into slices while hot and let it cool down and dry.

Made vegan Bolognese for the first time, pretty good but next time it will be better :)

14923418673_021f5a3794_b_d.jpg

I made some home-made vegan pizza the other day. and it came out total amazeballs.

oTFUsRo.jpg

The cheese is home-made cashew cheese :)

Another recipe: This time - Spinach patties!

It's pretty easy!
take about 4 Tbs red lentils and soak them in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
In a food processor, put 180g spinach, the red lentils, 2 Tbs Tahini and 2 cloves of garlic and roughly process (don't over do it.) Add like 4-6 Tbs breadcrumbs and with wet hands roll them into medium round patties and put in a pre-heated oven, 180C. They'll be ready after about 10-15 minutes.

They're super easy and super delicious!
UpJvJiml.png

image2.jpg

So me and my wifey went to Berlin...

Anyway I feel bad for you, for thinking a plate of vegetables cannot be awesome. :p

DOWN

Banned
Challenge accepted man. I have a gajillion recipes for vegan cakes and sweets. I'll make one today to post some pictures this week. Should I make an Oreo-coconut cake or Biscoff cake?

Either one haha. I'm sure I don't know tons about vegan options, but it seems like quite a compromise to me so far.

Have you actually bothered looking through this thread? There is some very tasty looking food going round.

Anyway I feel bad for you, for thinking a plate of vegetables cannot be awesome. :p

I appreciate you going through that stuff but... to me it all looks like really rough or messed up versions of the standard recipes. Like either strangely chunky or textured. That wouldn't stop me from tasting it, but I guess it just seems less appetizing when I see it and read the trick trying to get it to happen.

I'm sure a plate of vegetables is awesome, but not a lot of them for me I guess. I promise I am checking the thread trying to keep an open mind.

derFeef

"messed up" is a bit harsh don't you think, it's pretty normal to vary meals and recipes if you cook often. Let's say you have this awesome reciepe and tasty meal - only non-vegan ingredient is some milk. You replace that milk with soy, almond or mixed vegan milk and it tastes the same. Is this "messed up" or "not for you" anymore?

dude

dude
Apperantly I have some so-so pictures from the last time I baked.
The cake on the left is a Lotus cake, with a layer of cream, then biscuits dipped in coffee, then Lotus cream, then some more biscuits dipped in coffee.
The cake on the right is a simple chocolate chip yeast cake.

I promise better quality pics soon ;)

Apperantly I have some so-so pictures from the last time I baked.

The cake on the left is a Lotus cake, with a layer of cream, than biscuits dipped in coffee, then Lotus cream, then some more biscuits dipped in coffee.
The cake on the right is a simple chocolate chip yeast cake.

I promise better quality pics soon ;)

Yes, I'll take one of each. Do you ship internationally? :D

Either one haha. I'm sure I don't know tons about vegan options, but it seems like quite a compromise to me so far.

I appreciate you going through that stuff but... to me it all looks like really rough or messed up versions of the standard recipes. Like either strangely chunky or textured. That wouldn't stop me from tasting it, but I guess it just seems less appetizing when I see it and read the trick trying to get it to happen.

I'm sure a plate of vegetables is awesome, but not a lot of them for me I guess. I promise I am checking the thread trying to keep an open mind.

1) Essentially saying "Your food looks gross! You guys are all eating lesser versions of animal-based foods!" would suggest that you probably aren't checking this thread with an open mind.

2) As someone who's celebrating my 9th vegan-versary in a week or so, I can assure you that pictures of meat look equally unappetizing to vegans.

DOWN

Banned
1) Essentially saying "Your food looks gross! You guys are all eating lesser versions of animal-based foods!" would suggest that you probably aren't checking this thread with an open mind.

2) As someone who's celebrating my 9th vegan-versary in a week or so, I can assure you that pictures of meat look equally unappetizing to vegans.

Hey, said I was trying. Some of the recipes are new recipes or alternatives, but many are mimicking animal-based foods so of course I am going to think about how appetizing they might be compared to the originals they are attempting to recreate.

I'm saying my hesitation and why it seems like a big deal of a compromise to me is that it looks unappetizing and really restrictive so far, but this page alone has some stuff that is new to me. I'm curious and I wasn't out to insult you with my reaction to how the vegan diet seems difficult and not very appealing to me so far. I look because I want to see more than the tragic list of nuts and leaves on wikipedia.

Just wanted to say that all the foods posted in this thread look seriously amazing. Veganism isn't for me personally (I could probably do pescetarianism), but I'd definitely give most of the dishes posted here a try.

Just wanted to say that all the foods posted in this thread look seriously amazing. Veganism isn't for me personally (I could probably do pescetarianism), but I'd definitely give most of the dishes posted here a try.

How so? Because you just love sea food so much or because you think seafood is treated better than cattle?

Tunafish is going to be extinct well before cattle. :p :(

derFeef

Hey, said I was trying. Some of the recipes are new recipes or alternatives, but many are mimicking animal-based foods so of course I am going to think about how appetizing they might be compared to the originals they are attempting to recreate.

I'm saying my hesitation and why it seems like a big deal of a compromise to me is that it looks unappetizing and really restrictive so far, but this page alone has some stuff that is new to me. I'm curious and I wasn't out to insult you with my reaction to how the vegan diet seems difficult and not very appealing to me so far. I look because I want to see more than the tragic list of nuts and leaves on wikipedia.

It's amazing how you still sound condescending even if you try to sound curious, no offense, maybe it's your avatar ;-)

How so? Because you just love sea food so much or because you think seafood is treated better than cattle?

I have a weakness for fish. I used to be the same for chicken and beef, but I really do think I could live without eating either chicken or beef.

I also don't particularly eat Tuna. Just rarely, since its known for higher mercury levels. I instead eat a lot of salmon and tilapia. Sometimes shrimp. Of course I don't want to just eat that all the time so I've grown interested in vegan and vegetarian recipes. And if it were available, I'd love to try insect based dishes.

From an environmental standpoint it probably isn't much better. And from an ethical standpoint I'm not sure how much fish can suffer relative to land creatures.

injurai

Banned

I love meat, but I'm seriously feeling some guilt from eating meat. Especially fish. The fish is a no brainer, but Peter Singer got to me on the live stock front.

What are some vegetarian/vegan meals that keep well as left overs. I like making dishes that last me a few meals. I'm allergic to tree nuts (not peanuts) so that takes away a pillar of protein.

Mecha

Any opinions on this?
sTSnFv6.jpg

I used to eat some of Amy's pizzas, so a frozen pizza to replace those would be nice.

I love meat, but I'm seriously feeling some guilt from eating meat. Especially fish. The fish is a no brainer, but Peter Singer got to me on the live stock front.

What are some vegetarian/vegan meals that keep well as left overs. I like making dishes that last me a few meals. I'm allergic to tree nuts (not peanuts) so that takes away a pillar of protein.

Almost everything I cook will be eaten over the course of a few days.
There is so much less that can really go off quickly in Vegan food.

They make Amy's with Daiya?! I've never seen that before. Amy's without cheese, yes. Tofurkey pizza with Daiya, yes. But never Amy's with Daiya! That would be incredible.

And on a frozen pizza note, never eat Daiya's own brand of frozen pizza. You'd think it would be great, but it's gluten-free, too, so it's basically cardboard with Daiya on top.

I have a weakness for fish. I used to be the same for chicken and beef, but I really do think I could live without eating either chicken or beef.

I also don't particularly eat Tuna. Just rarely, since its known for higher mercury levels. I instead eat a lot of salmon and tilapia. Sometimes shrimp. Of course I don't want to just eat that all the time so I've grown interested in vegan and vegetarian recipes. And if it were available, I'd love to try insect based dishes.

From an environmental standpoint it probably isn't much better. And from an ethical standpoint I'm not sure how much fish can suffer relative to land creatures.

I think one of the reasons I found going vegan so easy was because I never liked seafood, and I never liked beef. That meant the only meat I actually liked was chicken -- and since everything tastes like chicken, it wasn't hard to discover good vegan substitutes.

That said, I have tastes some pretty impressive vegan fish substitutes, if that's what you're looking for. There's a Chinese restaurant near my house (not very helpful to you, I know, unless you're in Ottawa, Canada) that makes the most amazing tofu scallops ever...they're all breaded and salty and delicious. Basically, like this, but I don't know the recipe so I can't vouch if that recipe fully captures it. There's also this...it's konjac-based, so the texture is a bit odd, but it still tastes pretty good.

Famassu

Most meals I do I make in larger portions so I don't have to see effort to cook some elaborate meal every day. Some foods (especially ones with tofu or other soy protein) even taste better if you let it be in the fridge for a day since the tofu/soy really sucks in the flavor.

There really aren't many or any ingredients in vegan food that would go bad quickly, not like fish and chicken and stuff like those do.

Daigoro

Thanks, will try that.

EDIT: Also bought some incredients for seitan and will try to make some seitan chorizo sausages. If I don't fail completely, I'll try to remember to take pictures & will write the recipe & instructions here.

for the sausages, i would recommend steaming them in foil or some other wrap. its the most sure fire way of having them cook properly without screwing it up. just in case that wasn't the way it was suggested in the first place.

another method that i used recently was wrap them, put an inch or so of water in a backing pan and bake them. kind of a steam in the oven thing. same principle.

i assume if you have a sausage recipe from somewhere it doesnt recommend boiling to cook, so i probably typed this for no reason! but in general seitan is pretty foolproof to do when you steam/bake it as opposed to boiling.

Any opinions on this?
sTSnFv6.jpg

I used to eat some of Amy's pizzas, so a frozen pizza to replace those would be nice.

they're awesome. get one.

They make Amy's with Daiya?! I've never seen that before. Amy's without cheese, yes. Tofurkey pizza with Daiya, yes. But never Amy's with Daiya! That would be incredible.

And on a frozen pizza note, never eat Daiya's own brand of frozen pizza. You'd think it would be great, but it's gluten-free, too, so it's basically cardboard with Daiya on top.
yeah the Daiya brand pizza is crap.

that Amy's margherita is damn good though. so is the roasted veggie one without cheese.

there's lots of other protein options. don't sweat it.

what kind of recipe's you looking for? there are too many to choose from. i usually have too many leftovers.

this recipe answers both of your questions at once! (protein and leftovers) http://www.theppk.com/2011/05/ancho-lentil-tacos/

lentils!

what kind of recipe's you looking for? there are too many to choose from. i usually have too many leftovers.

this recipe answers both of your questions at once! (protein and leftovers) http://www.theppk.com/2011/05/ancho-lentil-tacos/

lentils!

We should just have a big banner at the top of each page that says "All your vegan questions can be answered by Isa Chandra Moskowitz". Between The PPK, the Veganomicon and all her other cookbooks, she's basically *the* go-to vegan resource.

I'm thinking about making a frugal & ethical lifestyle OT, any ideas or objections related to it?

I'm in. :D
  • don't spend money on pointless rubbish.
  • buy for life
  • reduce your footrprint on the earth
  • etc.
If you want more collaboration I'd be down for that too. :)

Mecha

• buy for life
  • etc.

I wrote down some general things to discuss because I assume many people might not know what to talk about.

"Things to talk about include but are not limited to: Deals on products, how to get rid of things you don't want, volunteering positions and volunteering experiences, ethical consumerism (what products to avoid or to buy), boycotts, green living, living minimally, how to find what you really want/need, positive news, news of alarming events, etc."

The title of the thread is currently " Frugal/Ethical Living OT - How To Cut The Crap "

Mecha

Woaahhh, I checked out a nearby pizza place (Brixx Pizza) to see if they had any vegan offerings and surprise!!

Vegan cheese (smelled like daiya) on any of their pizzas for no extra charge. A 100% try it if you have one near you, Brixx is now my new pizza place.

Pinkuss

Woaahhh, I checked out a nearby pizza place (Brixx Pizza) to see if they had any vegan offerings and surprise!!

Vegan cheese (smelled like daiya) on any of their pizzas for no extra charge. A 100% try it if you have one near you, Brixx is now my new pizza place.

I'm highly jealous. I don't go without takeaway as I'm alright with cheeseless pizza. But if I had this where I lived I'd be there daily!

If they did a vegan garlic bread too I'd be morbidly obese in no time.

maxcriden

Hey, that's awesome! Not vegan these days but I remember the days not too long ago of wanting pizza but having to settle for a cheeseless iteration.

BTW, are you in the ATL area? I see they have a location there and we're planning to move there from VT. :)

Mecha

Hey, that's awesome! Not vegan these days but I remember the days not too long ago of wanting pizza but having to settle for a cheeseless iteration.

BTW, are you in the ATL area? I see they have a location there and we're planning to move there from VT. :)

I live in NC, and apparently they are everywhere here. The one near me is only 4 miles away.

Kinokou

I'm thinking about making a frugal & ethical lifestyle OT, any ideas or objections related to it?

Link it here when you are done?

Potential ideas:
Bar soap and shampoos
Links to sharing economy websites.
Mentions of reusable female hygiene products (cups and washable pads are there any more?)
Is digital games actually better for the environment? Same with all other media that can be consumed digitally.
Read the manual and save power/water/prolong the life of your appliances.

Mecha

Link it here when you are done?

Potential ideas:
Bar soap and shampoos
Links to sharing economy websites.
Mentions of reusable female hygiene products (cups and washable pads are there any more?)
Is digital games actually better for the environment? Same with all other media that can be consumed digitally.

I would assume so, but I would have to research before putting anything on the thread about it. I'm probably going to briefly mention stuff like freegans and dumpster diving too, but I don't want the thread to sound super extreme or anything.

• buy for life
  • etc.

You guys might want to have a paragraph in the OP about how people shouldn't let perfection be the enemy of good. Because there will undoubtedly be people going "oh I bet you do X that is bad for the environment and its unavoidable so why should I even bother you're being hypocrites"

Pinkuss

I would assume so, but I would have to research before putting anything on the thread about it. I'm probably going to briefly mention stuff like freegans and dumpster diving too, but I don't want the thread to sound super extreme or anything.

Sure I read (on here) that large downloads are actually worst for the environment that physical purchases.

Mecha

You guys might want to have a paragraph in the OP about how people shouldn't let perfection be the enemy of good. Because there will undoubtedly be people going "oh I bet you do X that is bad for the environment and its unavoidable so why should I even bother you're being hypocrites"

I agree, politely stating that doing the best within your situation and budget still matters would be necessary.

Everything below is just me thinking and rambling:

I believe thinking about your actions and the consequences of those actions is very important, and sadly many people glaze over what the consequences are. Many people never consider what happened to create a product, what happens when they use a product, what happens after they get rid of the product, and if they really need the product. What often only goes through peoples minds are if they want that product at this exact moment.

I have bought loads of crap in the past that I wanted at an exact moment, and most of them have ended up in my closets. I'm now sorting through piles of stuff that I thought was junk for some time now, but never wanted to let go of. I thought I would use, enjoy, or display many of those items but I never thought about if I really needed it/wanted it. It was like I had some sort of short term memory loss. I had all of this stuff I used to want around me and I never considered that if I continued spending and behaving this way the same pattern would continue.

So now here I am with large piles of junk in my room that I'm trying to sort into piles of give, keep, trash, or sell. I have a pile with a handful of items that I actually want to keep, and I have over 100 individual items that I'm going to sell, give, or trash (I will probably post images and updates related to this in the thread as I get rid of stuff.).

I wish I thought about this kind of stuff before, and I hope the thread will help some people cut back on the things that they don't want.

Nice! I've been to a few places that offer Daiya, and it always adds something. Best vegan pizza place I've ever been to: Pizza Pi, in Seattle. Entirely vegan, and they have a ton of different options. So good!

Famassu

As I wait for some of my chorizo seitan ingredients (ordered a bigger batch of all kinds of stuff from a vegan store), my falafel experiments continue. I've gotten the taste down pretty well, but I think the texture needs a bit work. I tried not to smush the chickpeas into the kind of fine paste I've done so far (not completely deliberately, though), left it a bit grainier. Hopefully it won't feel quite as much as just eating some paste that you've roasted on the outside and has a somewhat chunkier feel in my mouth.

I used

1 onion
3,5 gloves of garlic
300g chickpeas
200g fava beans
fresh coriander
salt
hot madras curry powder
cayanne pepper
cumin
1dl graham flour

Just chopped the onions & coriander into tiny pieces, sauteed the onion in a bit of oil, put the garlic, chickpeas & fava beans into a blender and made the kind of chunkier paste I described above, mixed everything in a bowl, threw some spices into the mix (plenty of them) and then the graham flour. Once the dough had settled for a while, I deep fried medium sized steaks (rolled them in a bit of flour before frying them). End result:

15760156554_2a04cfa5dd_c.jpg

Crappy lighting, sorry.

Mecha

This isn't super related to veganism, but hey! On June 21st 2014 I was 204 pounds and drank chocolate milk around 2 times a day. I cut it out of my diet and today I weighed in at around 182.7 pounds. I can't imagine what it was like being 22 pounds larger, too bad I never took a before image.

GeekyDad

Wow @ Vegan.com's banana ice cream. Finally got around to whipping up some today. Had too many bananas going ripe and remembered the recipe last night. Froze six, threw 'em in my food processor just now, added two tablespoons of almond milk per three bananas, and wow...just can't believe this is actually not bad for me. I feel like I've discovered penicillin. So creamy and delicious. Just added a few walnuts. So good...

yonder

Wow @ Vegan.com's banana ice cream. Finally got around to whipping up some today. Had too many bananas going ripe and remembered the recipe last night. Froze six, threw 'em in my food processor just now, added two tablespoons of almond milk per three bananas, and wow...just can't believe this is actually not bad for me. I feel like I've discovered penicillin. So creamy and delicious. Just added a few walnuts. So good...
Try adding some peanut butter. It's amazing.

dude

dude
After much trial and error, I have finally reach the a much better vegan omelette!

Recepie (about 2 omlettes)
About 2-3 Tbs quinoa flour
1-2 Tbs Tapioca flour or cornflour
1 tspn tumeric (don't put too much! the omelette will turn yellower after cooking. One tspn is enough.)
1 tspn garlic powder (can be replaced with fresh, just add it later)
about 100g tofu (preferably silken/soft)
If you want them a bit more fluffy, add the tiniest bit of baking soda (don't put too much or the omelette will turn pancakey)
1 Tbs Olive oil
salt*/pepper to taste.

* I recommend using "black salt"/Kala Namak which has a sulfuric taste that's quite close to boiled eggs. If you use it, add it after cooking (as you would regular salt, amount-wise.)

Mix all with water until you reach a pancake like consistency (if too watery, add more quinoa flour, if too thick add more water.) You can add whatever you'd like - Onions, spinach, mushrooms, garlic etc. Fry with enough oil (this version is less sticky than the chickpea flour version, but is still quite sticky.)

This version avoids the strong taste of the chickpea flour, and the tapioca flour gives it a nicer consistency. It's also super fast, I've been able to make it every morning for the past week without it feeling like an hassle.

derFeef

Ohhh cool thanks for that, I love omlettes!
And also pancake soup (Austrian speciality) which you need omlettes for. My SO made one a few weeks back. It was really great!

97pI0tNl.jpg

Strampas

Neo Member
I was in New York a couple of weeks ago and ate at Vlife, near times square, a couple of times. I really liked their food. First time I tried vegan shrimps. I also ate at the cinnamon snail once. Too bad they are closing down at the end of the month, cause I really liked their food too. New York seems to be really vegan friendly, but I had a hard time knowing if food from like Walgreens were vegan or not. I think that we in Sweden label some of our ingredients differently.

Pinkuss

When I was in the UK a few days ago I found this fake cheese, and it's really good.
Gotta stock up on that next time I go.

This is repacked Sheese if you ever see that. Personally can't stand the stuff (This seems to be most people's thinking), Violife and Vegusto are king (with Cheezly being an old forgotten but okay thing).

Is that Tesco's hard cheese? Daiya's just come out with their own brand of hard cheese, and it's as delicious as all their other faux cheeses (which is to say, very):

Not sure if it's available outside of Canada, though.

After much trial and error, I have finally reach the a much better vegan omelette!

Recepie (about 2 omlettes)
About 2-3 Tbs quinoa flour
1-2 Tbs Tapioca flour or cornflour
1 tspn tumeric (don't put too much! the omelette will turn yellower after cooking. One tspn is enough.)
1 tspn garlic powder (can be replaced with fresh, just add it later)
about 100g tofu (preferably silken/soft)
If you want them a bit more fluffy, add the tiniest bit of baking soda (don't put too much or the omelette will turn pancakey)
1 Tbs Olive oil
salt*/pepper to taste.

* I recommend using "black salt"/Kala Namak which has a sulfuric taste that's quite close to boiled eggs. If you use it, add it after cooking (as you would regular salt, amount-wise.)

Mix all with water until you reach a pancake like consistency (if too watery, add more quinoa flour, if too thick add more water.) You can add whatever you'd like - Onions, spinach, mushrooms, garlic etc. Fry with enough oil (this version is less sticky than the chickpea flour version, but is still quite sticky.)

This version avoids the strong taste of the chickpea flour, and the tapioca flour gives it a nicer consistency. It's also super fast, I've been able to make it every morning for the past week without it feeling like an hassle.

Quinoa flour, eh? Interesting. My wife always uses chickpea flour, and the taste is generally fine for us, but that's interesting to know there are other options. Eggs were the last thing I gave up when going vegan, so that was the hardest hurdle for me, but the discovery of egg salt a few years ago made eggs easy to forget.

ricki42

Is that Tesco's hard cheese? Daiya's just come out with their own brand of hard cheese, and it's as delicious as all their other faux cheeses (which is to say, very):

Daiya is available in the US as well. Though I wouldn't call their cheeses 'hard'. I had the Havarti style wedge, and it was really difficult to slice it, kept sticking and falling apart. Sheese is quite a bit harder, also, quite a bit more... pungent, at least the Cheshire Sheese that I tried. Could only use small amounts, though I've found that to be true for most vegan cheeses. Even Daiya on pizza, I only use a small amount for the cheesy texture and a bit of flavour.

Top Bottom