• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many L's before we get a W?

How many years of this do we have to go through?

I miss the TLOP great journey compared to this torture
Yah I'm surprised that release gets so much hate.
The Good Friday's, the signatures, the snippets, the stream, all leading up to the amazing ULB performance, and finally getting to album.
It was an amazing experience to go through with people on various sites, I haven't regretted it once.

tumblr_n9nkv4k0aM1qdnfkpo1_540.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cocaine 80's & James Fauntleroy are one of the most underappreciated RNB guys in the last 6-7 years. I discovered him through Ocean, and he's got a lot of quality stuff.

jaypah

Cocaine 80's & James Fauntleroy are one of the most underappreciated RNB guys in the last 6-7 years. I discovered him through Ocean, and he's got a lot of quality stuff.

Me too. Heard Fertilizer on the Slim K Chopped Not Slopped version of Channel Orange (Channel Purple) and was like, "Where did he find a whole version of this shit to chop and screw?". I looked it up and I've been a fan ever since. Funny enough the beginning of the Frank vs Chris Brown shit was from a tweet where CB said that FO reminded him of a young James Fauntleroy, to which FO responded that CB reminded him of a young James Brown (or Bobby Brown, can't remember which). This was right after the domestic violence ugliness.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I blame the NYT honestly. Their sources were apparently wrong.
A top guy from Apple posting a picture of his site with the caption new music, wasn't a coincidence. The frustrating part is why they're dragging this out so much, I'm fulling expect the album to be a let down now. There's no reason to go to this extent to build hype, people have been waiting years for this. It's just pissing fans off now.

Lmao so it's not coming today huh. I thought this was confirmed and shit, didn't know it was more rumors smh.

We gonna get Jai Paul's album before Frankie's.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Not even a fan of Frank Ocean and this shit is just ultra shitty for fans. There's a certain line you cross after a while. This asshole did it a while ago.

Not even a fan of Frank Ocean and this shit is just ultra shitty for fans. There's a certain line you cross after a while. This asshole did it a while ago.
Yeah honestly, I've never listened to Frank but I've been following this for a while and I'll generally check out any new music that's hyped up (I've never given a shit and still don't about Beyoncé but I checked out Lemonade) and I was looking forward to checking this out but I bet you guys are feeling like MGS fans waiting for Episode 3 of the Phantom pain

niggas bought apple music this week for this shit
KuGsj.gif

I get what you're saying and I do see the humor in it, but real talk, I switched to Apple Music a few months ago and haven't looked back. It's awesome on the new Apple TV.

I roll a blunt and listen to Apple Music every night, so good 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom