• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypah

This is embarrassing. I wish I knew what the pull of Frank Ocean was. I don't see him being far superior than Miguel, before-pop Weeknd or even people like Dvsn or Majid Jordan. Channel Orange was good, but Kaleidoscope Dream was a far superior R&B album in 2012.

At least he'll have his album out before Usher ever will.

Best wishes.

Might be the way different people like different things. That sort of thing.

sdornan

Looking like another L for today.
gyMraUQ.png
Only 9:00 here.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't mess around just drop the shit in silence and you will get the same or more media hype.

Lame

She announced then dropped a video and an album.

I'm fine with that.

Before that she dropped out of nowhere. None of this BS.

You change the game, you inspire others to change the game too

Beyonce dropped shit unannounced, which inspired Kanye to tease shit forever, which inspired Frank to tease shit forever and record an L being built just to hand to us while we're waiting for it

If one doesn't happen, none of it happens. This is Back to the Future shit, think of how better the world would have been. We might have even been able to stop Trump

Red_Man

I just don't get why this is happening

At least with Pablo, Kanye was adding and tweaking Waves.

jaypah

Beyonce dropped shit unannounced, which inspired Kanye to tease shit forever, which inspired Frank to tease shit forever and record an L being built just to hand to us while we're waiting for it

If one doesn't happen, none of it happens. This is Back to the Future shit, think of how better the world would have been. We might have even been able to stop Trump

*sips beer* Tru, tru. That's deep bruh.

jaypah

Travis isn't even here to ease the pain

Then my Google Now decided to alert me that Travis had dropped. Bruh. Needless to say the Google release algorithm can blow me. It's like I Love Lucy but instead of Bon-Bons I'm frantically trying to hold these fucking Ls.

Actually the dropping unannounced was originally the plan for Watch The Throne, that's where Beyonce got it from.

hughesta

Banned
At least with TLOP we were getting looks into the process. It was fun, I ain't mad about any of that rollout. Was hilarious in retrospect.

This shit is just sad.

Red_Man

How many L's before we get a W?

How many years of this do we have to go through?

I miss the TLOP great journey compared to this torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom