• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ocYEOzJ.gif

hokahey

More than anything, fuck the New York Times for getting my hopes up.

I'm sure they got that info from his camp. And at minimum, I'm sure he heard the story. If it wasn't supposed to come out Friday, refute the fucking story.

Eidan

The NY Times doesn't report on hearsay. They said it was releasing on Friday because verifiable sources, likely from Apple or Ocean's camp themselves, told them the album was coming Friday. The only person to blame here is Frank Ocean. The man is a monster.

giga

Yeah not sure why were blaming the NYT here. Even Apple Music and Zane Lowe alluded to it. This is all on Frank.

hydruxo

Messed up to have that whole live stream nonsense and then just not put out a damn thing

If we just had the NYT article and Frank never did anything to build the hype then it'd be whatever

Fuck Apple Music. Fuck New York Times. Fuck Zane Lowe. Fuck Donald Trump just because. Fuck this thread. Fuck this shit.

But most importantly of all, fuck Frank Ocean.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I feel for ya FO fans. Radiohead did something similar with their last album. It was excruciating.

When I look back and ask was it worth the wait I just think to myself why was any of that necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom