• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Haha haha every fucking time with the rankings.

If only Frank could give us enough to have a stack rankings in his own damn thread.

CO1ahBZ.jpg

PX3 AUG12

Frank :(
P3 OTW
o9X6s8k.png

Travis
gyMraUQ.png

I think he peaked at college dropout tbh. It had that kanye sincerity/hunger feel before the persona overtook the person in later albums.
Kanye dropout with the Polo's, backpack, and personality is a persona as well, a lot of the album feels obnoxious to me,must be why it's my least favorite of his.

Damerman

I dunno man. My music taste is pretty vast at this point and I'm willing to check out anything, I just wanna understand the hype. Rap was pretty out of my depth for a while but the last year or so ive slowly slipped into it, and last week I listened to a band that sounds like an electric generator so why not try out some Kanye.

LOL!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any chance Apple is delaying this to give Khaled more time at the top? They're been promoting it so much, seems like a bit of a stretch but I'm going crazy over here.

Yeah I was skipping around like....is this life? Let me ask you this, is that the actual length of that song or was it looped for YouTube?
That's the actual length of the song, most of their music seems to be that long. There's a song called dopesmoker by a band named sleep and its like an hour long and I mean, its pretty much the same thing looped for an hour.

jaypah

That's the actual length of the song, most of their music seems to be that long. There's a song called dopesmoker by a band named sleep and its like an hour long and I mean, its pretty much the same thing looped for an hour.

Lol, thanks. That's pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom