• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visual Novels Community Thread | A Little Something for Everyone

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
10 minutes left for the Libra Kickstarter. I can't believe it reached the base goal and then some.

And they finished with a bang! I feel like they will still look at Vita since they did make it pretty close...

Now, time to focus on Root Double which REALLY needs a push! I really want to play this one too, but needs more websites talking about it, as well as fixing up the tiers and updating more stuff. More than just game details every single update.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Libra still funding for Vita (and a third side story) through Backerkit, and they plugged Root Double.

Fruit of Grisaia shipping out today.

WAS artbook and manga shipping soon.

Well, I'm happy that things are slowly getting done! (Sorry, didn't have time to paste links to all updates, was quickly checking email).

jonjonaug

Same. I fully expect the box to contain nothing but a block of wood with the word "Grisia" written on it.

sOYx6CU.png

Shizuka

Someone should forbid PQube comunication and teasing in this thread until we get an actual announcement. I mean, it's been over half a year of teasing and nothing yet.

Jazz573

So the name for the new Clockup project has been revealed as Natsu no Kusari.

Comes with an onahole for some reason. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shizuka

I had to unfollow Libra's Twitter page. It was nice during the last stretch of the campaign, but it's all plugging other Kickstarters now.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like how Root Double KS is trending. Even Uchikoshi tweeting about doesn't seem to have helped much. :\

No one has faith in it, which really sucks. I REALLY want to play this one and have a shiny box of it, too :/ There's been very little promotion. Even Libra promotion had a HUGE list of sites that were talking about it.

Finished all normal routes in Euphoria and on the true route now.

I thought it wasnt that bad as people made it out to be and comparing this to 80s sci-fi anime, its still kinda tame (excluding the rape-part of course).
And I kinda think the whole game could also work without the sex-scenes. You could easily replace them with just torturing scenes and the whole story would still work unlike If my heart had wings, where one route actually relied on the sexual part.

Jazz573

Finished all normal routes in Euphoria and on the true route now.

I thought it wasnt that bad as people made it out to be and comparing this to 80s sci-fi anime, its still kinda tame (excluding the rape-part of course).
And I kinda think the whole game could also work without the sex-scenes. You could easily replace them with just torturing scenes and the whole story would still work unlike If my heart had wings, where one route actually relied on the sexual part.

It's the scat and guro I can't handle.

It's the scat and guro I can't handle.

Yeah. I dont have a clue why the scat-shit is in there, but I also skip all the H-scenes, so its not that big of a deal.

I read two of the scenes and found it to be totally ridiculous how they scream, but also
enjoy it. Even if its consentual, they scream like they are killed.

Yeah. I dont have a clue why the scat-shit is in there, but I also skip all the H-scenes, so its not that big of a deal.

I read two of the scenes and found it to be totally ridiculous how they scream, but also
enjoy it. Even if its consentual, they scream like they are killed.

There is a lot of Fat that can be trimmed in euphoria story and you would still reach the same results ..i mean some characters aren't nearly important untill some specific events happenin others routes.

I would however argue that it's ridiculous in many ways on purpose especially during the challenge rooms.

Ending spoilers !
It's funny really , that the scat and guro put people off the game.. when it's precisely the intent of the TRUE masterming of game and the game itself is structured in a way that you won't see any guro unless you leave the right track.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
FRUIT OF GRISAIA RECEIVED!!

Don't have time for pics, but I'm happy with it :) I'm sure some out there will be picky and nitpick/complain, though. Can't believe it finally came in!

blacksark

FRUIT OF GRISAIA RECEIVED!!

Don't have time for pics, but I'm happy with it :) I'm sure some out there will be picky and nitpick/complain, though. Can't believe it finally came in!

Once you can(don't worry) and if you remember, post some pics if you don't mind :)

Yeah I think the JP version is DL only as well. $225 is a bit rich for my blood, though, I'd be more interested on them just allowing addons for lower tiers. Still hoping this gives them a nice boost and they can reach the goal.

Yuuichi

Hey, least it's not as bad as the Megadeth remaster cd's, which have what I can only describe as suicidal cases.

In the last one I bought the entire center ring was shattered

Top Bottom