• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visual Novels Community Thread | A Little Something for Everyone

Shizuka

You Vita or PS3 owners should get Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. I take it back, it's not 50/50, it's more visual novel than gameplay, that's for sure.

Prelude.

It's back and "coin" is scrolling? Oh god, aksys, I seriously hope that doesn't turn into "insert coin".

You Vita or PS3 owners should get Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. I take it back, it's not 50/50, it's more visual novel than gameplay, that's for sure.
I intend to buy it, eventually.

aravuus

An anime from Uchikoshi? Neat, haven't watched anime in a while, I should check this o-
1cfcccfd76.png

wtf

grim-tales

What does ecchi mean?
On Aksys' Twitter, they were talking about some "fighting game stream" on Saturday, and they also mentioned 4infinity. Hmmm...

Thank you :) I'm guessing like Sigma in VLR rather than eroge.

It's got a pretty wide spread. A kind of perverted character like Sigma is on the mild end, while something like High School DxD that uses naked women like George Lucas uses CGI is on the more extreme end. What little I've looked at of that new anime looks like it'll be somewhere in the middle.

pariah164

It's got a pretty wide spread. A kind of perverted character like Sigma is on the mild end, while something like High School DxD that uses naked women like George Lucas uses CGI is on the more extreme end. What little I've looked at of that new anime looks like it'll be somewhere in the middle.
This is pitch-perfect. Will use this the next time someone asks (and they will).

grim-tales

It says "PhiForSmash" (Phi as a character) - which sounds like a massive let down, I doubt theyd tease something far in advance just for that. Anyway Aksys doesnt localise/publish SSB, Nintendo does.

grim-tales

Exactly. I hope its not that, thats just so stupid. Anyway Phi doesnt have any signature moves she does, she isnt even the 'face'/MC of ZE!

takoyaki

Le sigh... :(

There's one upside to all of this. You don't start an almost 4 month long teaser if you don't have faith that the announcement is worth it. The length of the countdown wasn't picked randomly either, it was 3 months 3 weeks 3 days.

And then there's Uchikoshi's tweet. And his earlier FB post. And Rising Star’s tweet. And the timing of Anime Expo. And the fact that Aksys hasn't pulled the plug after their most loyal fans on GAF, reddit, FB, etc. saw the teaser, associated it with ZE and went into hype-mode for weeks. Instead of putting an end to it, they kept using the hashtag and updated the teaser site.

While the wait is really tedious, there's no way this is not ZE3. I'm 100% certain.

aravuus

There's one upside to all of this. You don't start an almost 4 month long teaser if you don't have faith that the announcement is worth it.

I dunno man, I dunno. People do dumb things all the time.

I am actively trying not to get hyped though, so I'm probably as skeptic of this as they come. I don't want to get disappointed.

Phi in Smash

That'd be the dumbest fucking thing ever to hype for 3 months lmfao

No way it's that. Maybe it's an Infinity VS Zero Escape fighting game?!

It's Zero Escape 3.

There's one upside to all of this. You don't start an almost 4 month long teaser if you don't have faith that the announcement is worth it. The length of the countdown wasn't picked randomly either, it was 3 months 3 weeks 3 days.

And then there's Uchikoshi's tweet. And his earlier FB post. And Rising Star’s tweet. And the timing of Anime Expo. And the fact that Aksys hasn't pulled the plug after their most loyal fans on GAF, reddit, FB, etc. saw the teaser, associated it with ZE and went into hype-mode for weeks. Instead of putting an end to it, they kept using the hashtag and updated the teaser site.

While the wait is really tedious, there's no way this is not ZE3. I'm 100% certain.

Yep. And if it's not, Aksys...

MfhFKJH.jpg

Who thE HELL wrote the prologue of fault millestone 2 ???

This is some kojima level trolling
I've read so many Vns across the years .. and it's the first time and
i got trolled so HARD by a game.

Congrats to the alice in dissonnance TEAM

I have no other words : "Undo"

Who thE HELL wrote the prologue of fault millestone 2 ???

This is some kojima level trolling
I've read so many Vns across the years .. and it's the first time and
i got trolled so HARD by a game.

Congrats to the alice in dissonnance TEAM

I have no other words : "Undo"

I haven't read it yet and I'm not sure how to take this. Is it some bait and switch joke or did they actually fuck things up?

Are you just saying it's bad? I haven't seen any other extreme reaction to the demo.

It's awesome.

When i understood what was going on, i had to praise this.
Will purchase fault millestone 2 once it's available.

Ps: I realise that my earlier words were a little confusing but i was a little shocked.. but it will make sense of anyone that has tried the demo i promise.

Just finished the fault millestone 2 demo.
It was an excellent small taste of a game i'll buy as long as it's released.

Much more denser demo than the first one.

Swamped

Banned

Yesss I completely agree with you. Is there really any other megaton announcement they could make while hyping it three months away?

And if it's not ZE3, well, my heart has been broken many times before anyway so I guess I could live with eternal disappointment.

I just wish I better understood what all those random words from the website meant...

Wurliwurm

I dont think something will happen on saturday. i think the tweet isn´t something to relate with the 4infinity page. They ll just stream fighting games or something on twitch.
Do we have a new theorie about the words popping out suddenly? do they come every two weeks or just random?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of FAULT, does anyone know where "FAULT - Silence the Pendant" goes in the scheme of things? A while back Sekai said that the extra funding from Milestone one would go towards it. I know Milestone Two is like a chapter 2 of the game, but what about Silence?

Top Bottom