• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visual Novels Community Thread | A Little Something for Everyone

Prelude.

Members of which are also part of Lemnisca (the website it's hosted on is Lemnisca's webspace), including Blick Winkel.

I see. That's disappointing. I tought they were going to announce C;H at AX but it'll probably be later this year.
That PQube guy was teasing it not too long ago.

Jazz573

Sekai Project Panel:
t1436061600z4.png

Hype!

jonjonaug

I was talking about a publisher localizing IG's titles on console. And how unlikely that would be.

The only all ages game IG has is Flowers, and that does have a release on the Vita in Japan. It's not entirely out of the question, but given JAST's history it would probably be a second publisher putting them out there if it ever happened.

Jazz573

The only all ages game IG has is Flowers, and that does have a release on the Vita in Japan. It's not entirely out of the question, but given JAST's history it would probably be a second publisher putting them out there if it ever happened.

Yeah, licensing both versions would be WAY too expensive.

Shizuka

I was talking about a publisher localizing IG's titles on console. And how unlikely that would be.

Most of these visual novels on consoles are being ported and publisher by other companies, like Prototype and Kaga Create. They'd have to deal with those other companies as well, not just the original developer.

I don't see it as likely that anyone would be interested enough to do it, Flowers is no S:G.
Most of these visual novels on consoles are being ported and publisher by other companies, like Prototype and Kaga Create. They'd have to deal with those other companies as well, not just the original developer.
So you agree then?

Hikami

Didn't know Sekai Project had a panel, nice.
--

Someone mind giving me a hand here? Trying to buy Umineko but, can't exactly find where to do so..

--

Someone mind giving me a hand here? Trying to buy Umineko but, can't exactly find where to do so..

I don't think you can anymore, the license expired. Though there might be some news on that at MangaGamer's panel considering Ryukishi07 is with them.

Jazz573

--

It's been delisted on MangaGamer's site, since their contract with 07th Expansion has ended. I suspect at their panel tonight they will announce a new contract, and it should be back up soon.

Hikami

It's been delisted on MangaGamer's site, since their contract with 07th Expansion has ended. I suspect at their panel tonight they will announce a new contract, and it should be back up soon.

I don't think you can anymore, the license expired. Though there might be some news on that at MangaGamer's panel considering Ryukishi07 is with them.

Ah, really? Well damn. I've had Umineko recommended to me so many times. Just my luck that when I actually want to play it, I can't lol. Hope it shows up again then.

Shizuka

Code Realize, Norn9 and Amnesia are no S;G as well. I don't see how Flowers Vita would be so farfetched.

I'm a little sad that Aksys settled with Idea Factory and Arc Sys visual novels, they could've been getting much bigger titles and paving the way for other publishers to follow.

There was a time that I'd do anything for them to bring Umineko no Naku Koro ni for the PS3 and PSP back then.

Prelude.

I'm a little sad that Aksys settled with Idea Factory and Arc Sys visual novels, they could've been getting much bigger titles and paving the way for other publishers to follow.

There was a time that I'd do anything for them to bring Umineko no Naku Koro ni for the PS3 and PSP back then.
Theyre gonna bring Realta Nua someday if we believe enough.

Top Bottom