• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

breakfuss

Where do you find out if you've been approved for the $20 referral voucher? Or, when rather? I keep revisiting the page and it says, "This introduction has already been redeemed, we will review your purchase soon!".

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
zxd22we.gif

why this not available on PSN yet?

Noooo 81 changed his avatar. :(

the bad thing is, That Jill is weird looking,Capcom should pay Julia Voth again to use her face for Jill again.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I've ordered both :) That makes it 5 retail games for Vita in 2013 and I already have 6th one on preorder :D

But it's kinda sad for Sega that Sonic flopped so badly it's 15 pounds so fast.

15 British pounds is like 24 US rupees right?

handheld games should be $20 anyway..so it's all good I guess.

Is this really like animal crossings?

it is a cross between Sims, Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing ...way smaller and limited,but yeah.

PS3 and X360 versions of Sonic are also 15 pounds...

For handheld games i agree i remember i was getting stuff like turd Birthday, tactics Ogre, P3P for 17-23 pounds on release day.

Hey guys, have any EU peeps tried adding funds to a US PSN account via the same paypal they fund their EU account with?

If so, does it work?

I once used my paypal to buy something on the US Gamersgate and had that Gamersgate profile closed for "fraud". Most likely because I had used the same paypal account to buy things on the EU Gamersgate multiple times. I am hoping to avoid having the same thing happen to my US PSN.

Shoyz

Hey guys, have any EU peeps tried adding funds to a US PSN account via the same paypal they fund their EU account with?

If so, does it work?

I once used my paypal to buy something on the US Gamersgate and had the account closed for "fraud". Most likely because I had used the same paypal account to buy things on the EU store multiple times. I am hoping to avoid having the same thing happen to my US PSN.

Certain sites only keep track of the email of the paypal account, which you can change in your profile settings on the fly.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Took all my health items, but beat Alma. Can't imagine this on Very Hard/Master Ninja with this framerate and the camera spazzing out. (I forget if Black has the "focus on the boss" camera option NG2/S2 has)

Tried it, doesn't work. Payment gets rejected by Sony.

Get a 20$ code from Amazon US.

Ah. That is a pity.

Yeah, certainly the PSN cards are always an option but the convenience of paypal and being able to add funds in smaller increments is so useful. Well at least now I know. Thank you :V

TheSeks

Corrosive: Dunno if you have it, but the blue version of the Dragon Helm enhancement + Armlet of the Sun = HOHOHOHOHOHO GAME BROKE.

Tomodachi

Ah. That is a pity.

Yeah, certainly the PSN cards are always an option but the convenience of paypal and being able to add funds in smaller increments is so useful. Well at least now I know. Thank you :V
Yeah, that's what is holding me back from getting FFIX from the sale right now since I don't want to spend 20$ for a 5$ purchase (of course I'd spend the rest at a later date, but still). That and the fact that I'm so addicted to P4G right now that I would have time to replay FF9 :p

I explicitly mentioned Amazon only because I used to buy psn cards from other sites which charge an activation fee before and I thought it couldn't hurt to mention it :)

I was all hyped up when they released the paypal thing for psn too :(

Yeah, that's what is holding me back from getting FFIX from the sale right now since I don't want to spend 20$ for a 5$ purchase (of course I'd spend the rest at a later date, but still). That and the fact that I'm so addicted to P4G right now that I would have time to replay FF9 :p

I explicitly mentioned Amazon only because I used to buy psn cards from other sites which charge an activation fee before and I thought it couldn't hurt to mention it :)

I was all hyped up when they released the paypal thing for psn too :(

Haha yeah I am also looking to buy discount Final Fantasy games.

I avoided doing so during the EU sale because fuck 50Hz PS classics.

Noooo 81 changed his avatar. :(

I thought you wanted me to?

:0(

I obliged because I like you (you like NG)

Does anyone know how much space Urban Trials will utilize? Hardoiled Chicken and its price/size?

zxd22we.gif

why this not available on PSN yet?

the bad thing is, That Jill is weird looking,Capcom should pay Julia Voth again to use her face for Jill again.

I think she looks fine. I also like Michelle Ruff as her VA. It's a pic (used phone camera to snap it) I took off of my (former) 3DSXL screen while playing the game again, months back.

TheSeks

I thought you wanted me to?

Who said I wanted you to!?

I obliged because I like you (you like NG)

And I like your avatar. >_> *cough cough* I didn't say anything.

(Also is anyone planning to do another 4-player LBPortable 2 session sometime soon? I still need that 4-player win achievement. D: I think my bridging my connection means I won't have to go back to the library to get this again)

TheSeks

WTF did they add a helicopter to the Tarion Under Alert chapter? Going back to the draw bridge they have a helicopter drop a bomb. I don't recall that in Black.

Who said I wanted you to!?

And I like your avatar. >_> *cough cough* I didn't say anything.

(Also is anyone planning to do another 4-player LBPortable 2 session sometime soon? I still need that 4-player win achievement. D: I think my bridging my connection means I won't have to go back to the library to get this again)

I saw your post about real pic month ending and such, so I felt dumb :0(

LBP Vita, or PSP? I have the Vita one. I've yet to have ever played it with multiple people, and I'm stuck at the last boss section...I gave up on it for now.

TheSeks

I saw your post about real pic month ending and such, so I felt dumb :0(

Who said I wanted real-pic to end for you? D:

LBP Vita, or PSP? I have the Vita one. I've yet to have ever played it with multiple people, and I'm stuck at the last boss section...I gave up on it for now.

The former.

Bought 20€ PSN card. Felt pain in my chest when I saw Rayman Origins for ~15€ and decided to skip it for now :(. Ended up finally getting Corpse Party:Book of Shadows and DLC pack for Pinball Arcade.

I really want Rayman but I just had to get CP. The first one was a surprise hit for me and Xseed needs every penny they can get for supporting PSP this late.

Who said I wanted real-pic to end for you? D:

The former.

Oh...*blush*

One of these days we will need to play some LBP then...

Guys - I feel as though ill never get the team Sonic trophy in SSASR:T...

Was sooooo close, and a player changed there character at the last second. I was on the edge of my seat....and nope.

cyborg009

Banned
Toto answer the the question on the other page. And I look up my summer holiday and was surprised at how much it sold on PSP than ps3.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Was there a rumor for lower memory card prices in 2013 somewhere?

thread worthy info? i hear ragnorock odyssey sold 250,000 units and publisher ceo is satisfied with attach rate and its not even out in europe yet. Found it on n4g if u want to look not sure if the site is banned or not, would it not display if i copied a link?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
thread worthy info? i hear ragnorock odyssey sold 250,000 units and publisher ceo is satisfied with attach rate and its not even out in europe yet. Found it on n4g if u want to look not sure if the site is banned or not, would it not display if i copied a link?

If you copy the link here, you will notice whether its banned or not. Just delete it afterwards if it is.

Compared to some other thread's it's definitely thread worthy. I'm not sure if n4g is banned, the only way to know is to paste the link and see if it has asterisks.

Just convinced one of my Real Life Friends to get a Vita. Sadly I didn't get an email for refering people haha.

Speaking of that, has anyone gotten their $20 yet?

OmegaZero

Took all my health items, but beat Alma. Can't imagine this on Very Hard/Master Ninja with this framerate and the camera spazzing out. (I forget if Black has the "focus on the boss" camera option NG2/S2 has)

If I could do it, anyone can.

Corrosive: Dunno if you have it, but the blue version of the Dragon Helm enhancement + Armlet of the Sun = HOHOHOHOHOHO GAME BROKE.

It's so hilarious using the Grip of Murder Costume and Azure Dragon Helm in the first stage of Master Ninja. Once you get the flying swallow, OHKO time (unless I'm remembering Very Hard instead).

WTF did they add a helicopter to the Tarion Under Alert chapter? Going back to the draw bridge they have a helicopter drop a bomb. I don't recall that in Black.

Gotta appeal to dat COD audience with epic setpieces.

Eek, opinion piece on Killzone Mercenary claims the two levels the writer completed only took about a half hour and that load times were 3-4 minutes. Those load times don't bode well for short bursts of casual multiplayer at all.

I know, blah blah game's not out until September, but I don't expect anything to change because it's not a mere optimization issue. Whatever compression is being used to fit these high-fidelity games on these tiny cards is ruining their portability. Worse than UMDs really.

It´s great that it does not take much software sales for a game to be profitable. That means that development for the Vita is very easy. Now bring more games please. FYI the game is releasing in Europe.
XSEED published the game on October 30th of last year in North America. A playable demo became available in Europe earlier this week which proceeds the game’s February 20th ( digital only ) release in the region.
Thanks to Loundninja for pointing that out.

Eek, opinion piece on Killzone Mercenary claims the two levels the writer completed only took about a half hour and that load times were 3-4 minutes. Those load times don't bode well for short bursts of casual multiplayer at all.

I know, blah blah game's not out until September, but I don't expect anything to change because it's not a mere optimization issue. Whatever compression is being used to fit these high-fidelity games on these tiny cards is ruining their portability. Worse than UMDs really.

I think it's important to still pay attention to this article, but when they are literally the only person to say this...

I dunno I don't trust it tbh

ZeroAKA

No way, that has to be a HUGE exaggeration.

Top Bottom