• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Sid

image.php

Sid I can't help but notice your rude ass attitude in almost every post. Truly channeling your fave :"""") Kratos would be proud
What rude thing did I say? just asked if he was jesting or not.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
t&a aside, how's the actual fighting in this game? and how about single player content and modes? I'll probably playing single player if I ever got this because my friends don't have vita and online fighting game never work well with my internet connection.
It's a great game. Single player has a ridiculous 2 hour story, training/movelist completion is fun to attempt.

I've played the Xbox/PS3 versions for a bit over 20 hours and enjoyed every minute.

You could type until your fingers fall off, but your words will always be an opinion. And as far as this topic goes, I will never agree with you; you will never change my mind. You might as well be talking to a wall.

And since none of this has anything to do with Vita or this thread(save that people can buy FFVI [PSOne] or FFIV:Complete [PSP]) , I would suggest we agree to disagree and move on.

Not right now really. I just finished up ni no kuni and Sly so other than trophy whoring I'm kind of running on empty there.

Revengeance is Tuesday.
Just put my preorder in.

btkadams

Sup, vitabros. Heard from a very reliable source that rayman legends and rainbow six patriots is heading towards the vita. :)

rayman seems like an obvious addition if it's going to be multiplatform during the fall. i won't be surprised if it is. i'll be buying it on console and vita if that's the case.

not sure i really care about rainbow six, but more big titles is always a good thing.

Anyone in the PS Vita referral program notice they updated the Leaderboard Standings February 13, 2013. Some dude named Thomas is in the lead with 11 referrals but, everyone else including me have 0. lol

Kyon

Banned
That would be hot.

Other than the shitty music, the puzzling lack of fanservice-y costumes for the male characters is my only complaint about the game.

If only these devs KNEW the community buys most of their games catering to breeders SMH

I mean

You
Tamaster
Seks
Eightyone
Pupi
D2RK
Chilly
Me

Just a SAMPLE for those INGRATES.

GIVE ME MY RYU SWIMMING TRUNKS DLC DAMMNIT!

Sup, vitabros. Heard from a very reliable source that rayman legends and rainbow six patriots is heading towards the vita. :)

Almost missed this - if this is true it'll be AWESOME since Rayman looks GORGEOUS on the Vita, problem is the guys who bought a Wii U for it will lose their shit even more considering the debacle behind the existing multiplatform thing.

http://youtu.be/SFU742PPPrs?t=3m43s

Expanded photo mode, and... I'll let the video speak for itself. NSFW.

I uh... wow. Yeah I want this game.

WAIT. Can you make them flop with the gyrometer and or touch panels? Was that confirmed?

Tizoc

5,554MB left on my 32GB card. :-( That's all games, no music or video.
Hah I have just as much left in my 32 GB as well XD.

Top of page so buy:

PS+ 1 Year subscription(If you buy a 1 year subscription before March 4th you get 3 extra months free)
Will do by the end of the month~
Ninja Gaiden sigma plus(if you have PS+)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time[/quote]
I gots dem~
if your in EU land then buy P4G in two weeks!
Get Persona 3 Portable if you liked P4G.
I got P3P, trying to find a US copy of P4G for cheap...like $20...cheap.

Ok, buy Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X for the PSP
Should I buy it for $10 to convince Capcom to release more classic Megaman/X games to PSN and XBL or wait for it to go for $5?
Buy Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.
Waiting for SW to go on sale, since I already own it on PS3. Got Transformed tho, my GotY 2012~
Is that a Mobile game?
Top of page PS Vita Tip:

SmokyDave

If only these devs KNEW the community buys most of their games catering to breeders SMH

I mean

You
Seks
Pupi
D2RK
Chilly
Me

Just a SAMPLE for those INGRATES.

GIVE ME MY RYU SWIMMING TRUNKS DLC DAMMNIT!
The userbase for the Vita is remarkably diverse. Seems Girl-GAF dig it too. We need to drop the 'Vitabro' nonsense and replace it with something better like 'The Chosen Gamers'.

Watch that breeder shit or I'll slap the taste out of your mouth ;)

As an aside, I thought I saw a man in a swimming cossie in that video. Then the tits wiped my memory.

That makes sense for Rayman Legends, I get the impression that it did fairly well on Vita for the money to port it. If so, I know what system I am buying my copy on...

Kyon

Banned
Why do you think I say VitaSis?
slut.gif

We are a SISTERHOOD!

EDIT: edited the two others in the SAMPLE.

FIX THAT SHIT NINJADOGS

The userbase for the Vita is remarkably diverse. Seems Girl-GAF dig it too. We need to drop the 'Vitabro' nonsense and replace it with something better like 'The Chosen Gamers'.

Watch that breeder shit or I'll slap the taste out of your mouth ;)

As an aside, I thought I saw a man in a swimming cossie in that video. Then the tits wiped my memory.

Forget Vitabro, the best term is Vita muffin =^_^=

So wait - I'm like losing it here. That floppy action in DoA 5+'s camera mode, is that controllable via the touch panels or the gyro, or both?!

Your wife will really hate your Vita now.

BAHAHAHA~ So true. I just lost it, I'm pretty much sold on this game now. I want to get Dynasty Warriors btw, it's great on Vita right? I love those types of games so.

Edit: Is that really becoming a thing, where everyone knows my wife hates my Vita? :p

crinale

Amazing, I honestly thought it was going do 20k at best. And crinale do you own the game? I'm hearing very good things about it.

Yeah it was really meant to be profitable at that range I'm guessing.
Speaking of game itself, I haven't got one yet (you must try HARD to actually find the physical copy in game stores here). After I finish platinuming P4G I might give it a shot (hopefully I can find it on store by then).

Top Bottom