• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

kiyomi

Just sent out a Treasure Park sheet to a couple Vitabros on my friend list. Is anyone still playing? I haven't seen anyone talking about it for a while.

I can send you some sheets if you like. I'm never gonna catch up to some of the crazy people who are at S* rank or whatever, but I still kinda like it.

Odrion

Banned
There are a number of possible reasons for this.
first off the vita release schedule in general is pretty fin right now.
perhaps you watched the trailer and couldn't help but think "OH MY COD" at the sheer scale of the game.
perhaps you thought playing a fishing game on the vita would just go swimmingly or that it was a genre that dolphinitely needed to be represented.
Maybe since the vita is floundering you felt the best course of action was to attempt to lure more games to the vita by baiting the publishers with money.
perhaps you are just hooked on the idea of fishing at this time.

anyways before you tell me to get trout allow me to try another angler
you likely either think it looks fun or you want to buy it for the halibut

anyways don't krill me as I am just squidding around.
i'm reely sorry if you can't sea the joy of fishing puns :p

whale, I think I shrimply out did myshelf this time. let minnow if you think I didn't have enough puns in this post :p... ps this post was so punny to make up for not including a pun when talking about lets fish earlier today :/
I think I'll just stick to COD: Declassified.

Street Fighter X Tekken got a BIG update last night around midnight EST.

It's not big in terms of size (29 MB) but big in terms of it's impact on the game.

Gimme dat Law anti-air

I can send you some sheets if you like. I'm never gonna catch up to some of the crazy people who are at S* rank or whatever, but I still kinda like it.

Cool, my PSN is hi-fi_famicom

Everyone else is free to add me if they want. I could use some more Vitabros on my friends list

For those who are in the vita referral program, can you access your "my account" section? Every time I click on it, it takes a long time to load and when it does load its a blank page. :/

Any word on whether cross-buy version of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is still coming out today? I haven't seen an update on it in a while.

VanWinkle

Any word on whether cross-buy version of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is still coming out today? I haven't seen an update on it in a while.

Doubt it. I was trying to get a release date from James Stevenson and he was being really weird about it. He was basically saying he hasn't heard any updates about release date. Although it is strange that his blog post from a couple of months ago mentioned several imtes that it was coming in January.

Basically, don't count on it.

Shikoro

Well, this just happened. :p

ebgphotolluun.jpg

Only a few things left until I get the platinum. :D

I'm thinking about making an OT for Senran Kagura... I dunno, I'm not good with fancy graphics and such...

:(

well..it look import friendly.
Toto, YOU of all people frowning? I thought you said SK was trash!

Technically, DIVA extend was a physical release of all DLC developed for DIVA 2nd (alongside returning and newly developed/redeveloped stuff). Came out way more than 7 months after DIVA 2nd did though. Handling of DLC in DIVA f is waaay better than in the previous games though so I see less incentive to do something like that again.
Bah, technicalities are lame! :p I don't think any of those games received a PS3 "upgrade" like f though, did they? I know they got Dreamy Theater, but you still needed the PSP games for them to work and even then, there wasn't much/any extra content, right?

Caoz

US PSN

I did the friend referral and it went through, but this is the sign up form for making your own account

The tip of adding a 0 at the end of the serial also worked for me. Now to wait for the PSN card... Persona 4 will be mine then!

What happen to NGS+ ? I thought it was going to be available for download at 12:00 AM :D

Number45

I'll try and go for it in a few minutes. Need to take a little break because that stuff was exhausting. :|
If you manage it and have any tips I'd love to hear them. I played dailies for months amongst other things after completing the rest of the game with no luck. :'(

Of course, because I deleted the bubble in frustration I've also lost all of my progress in the game - so I'll also need to unlock everything again to have a chance.

DLC character or just an unlockable? I can't imagine how much work goes into getting the platinum.
Unlockable.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Toto, YOU of all people frowning? I thought you said SK was trash!

I'm having a hidden agenda here.

Supporting the game might lead Marvelous AQL to release GT Master on Vita or PSM,and I really want that game(not really for the game itself,but for the person who is in the game).

winjet81

I'm still missing my Spiral Shot and Alby Trophies in HSG.

That said, I crushed the 350 yard trophy stipulation with a 402 yarder just yesterday.

Well, this just happened. :p

Only a few things left until I get the platinum. :D

Well yeah, CONGRATS! :D

I just got this game crazy cheap brand new the other day, but just looking at the crown requirements, I can see how you need incredible skills to get some of them. Not looking forward to it... :p

Ran rp

I got the referral email, so how does this work? I just get a friend with a US Vita to submit their serial # at a referral link? Does it matter when the Vita was purchased, or does it have to be a new Vita?

edit:

lol, awesome.

ZeroAKA

I'm having a hidden agenda here.

Supporting the game might lead Marvelous AQL to release GT Master on Vita or PSM,and I really want that game(not really for the game itself,but for the person who is in the game).
Even on PSM? That must be one hell of a character then.

PSY・S;47040585 said:
I got the referral email, so how does this work? I just get a friend with a US Vita to submit their serial # at a referral link? Does it matter when the Vita was purchased, or does it have to be a new Vita?
Yes and no to your second and third questions.

I think the Albatross trophy was one of the first ones I got. I still hit a wall whenever I play on that cliffside golf course, whatever it's called. It's a miracle if I make par.

Top Bottom