• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

It got wiped out! I have mine half wiped out! Luckily i noted it down before that happened! Both of these were of very low quality.

Wiped out? As in, sweaty palms or something got the stickers wet and the ink smeared off? If so, that sucks. Sony should taken this kind of thing into consideration when designing a handheld console.

ta9qi

Yeah it was new
maybe its really wiped out even i cant remember seeing any serial before, but i cant trust my bad memory @@
also i turned the vita box left & right, theres some numbers there but i dont think anyone of them is the serial im looking for! "tried them in the referral email but not worked"
thanks

the mark

Do you still have the original box the Vita came in, maybe it's written on it somewhere?

Edit: just checked my box and part of those two numbers are written on a sticker on the box.

Yes I still have the box and there's a sticker with numbers
P-274XXXXX-B
S01-02XXXXX-7
Are these the ones I need?

And it's an EU-Vita....is it even possible to register that for the referral?

Stop rubbing your Vitas' bottoms, guys.
It just feels so good! :(

P-274XXXXX-B
S01-02XXXXX-7

Yes these numbers look alright.

Well some have managed to register their EU serials, so who knows.

omg_mjd

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to purchase US PSN codes online via credit card (non-US billing address)?

I've been using thecardcloset.com but there's a problem with my PayPal account so that's out for now. Amazon doesn't work for me either since it's US addresses only. And Maximus has a new Visa verified system that I'm pretty sure won't work with my card. And I've had a bad experience with PCGameSupply.com so I'd rather not use them either.

I really need to load up wallet soon...my PS+ expires next month and there's also a few games I want to buy.

Redhood

Wiped out? As in, sweaty palms or something got the stickers wet and the ink smeared off? If so, that sucks. Sony should taken this kind of thing into consideration when designing a handheld console.

Yeah here is a pic!

dsc0189py.jpg

I don't know what i will do when it will wipe away completely. I need that number in order to take it back to my home country tax free.

P-274XXXXX-B
S01-02XXXXX-7

It just feels so good! :(

The fine print on the campaign's official site says it's open to residents of the US only...
I don't know if this means only US PSN accounts or US Vitas or both, but it wouldn't hurt to try I guess.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to purchase US PSN codes online via credit card (non-US billing address)?

I've been using thecardcloset.com but there's a problem with my PayPal account so that's out for now. Amazon doesn't work for me either since it's US addresses only. And Maximus has a new Visa verified system that I'm pretty sure won't work with my card. And I've had a bad experience with PCGameSupply.com so I'd rather not use them either.

I really need to load up wallet soon...my PS+ expires next month and there's also a few games I want to buy.

I'm pretty sure you can use a fake US address on Amazon and it'll work.

Anilusion

If anybody has one of those $20 promotions left over I'd like to try it with my eu vita :) Luckily I'm using a silicon shell for my vita so the serial nr is in mint condition.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
My sticker is still slightly visible.

Oh and I got Metal Gear HD collection for the Vita. Hope I like it, i enjoyed MGS1 but I couldn't push through with MGS4 because I couldn't understand anything at all.

Hanmik

I need this in my Vita, loved it on Amiga, looks magnificent.

me too.. miss my Amiga games collection ALOT..

Some Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus news

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...-plus-release-date-and-new-features-detailed/

Stunning graphics, new modes, more blood…
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus brings the most intense, action-packed ninja adventure to PS Vita with stunning graphics, new modes, and plenty of blood. In the game, iconic super ninja Ryu Hayabusa returns to the Sigma series to prevent the resurrection of the evil Archfiend by hunting down the Demon Statue stolen by the wicked Black Spider Ninja Clan.

Players will battle from Tokyo to New York as Ryu encounters vicious enemies while building an awesome arsenal of ninja weaponry. The action lights up the Vita’s OLED screen with upgraded graphics and the game features an all-star cast featuring signature characters from previous installments.

An intuitive control system uses the front and rear touch screens and motion controls of the PS Vita to give players full control and the powerful “Hero” play style automatically engages when the player is low on health.

When I try to sign up it gives me this

Unable to complete registration. Please fix errors and re-submit.
Your account is not eligible for this offer. If you believe this is an error, please contact us to help diagnose the problem

Just sent out a Treasure Park sheet to a couple Vitabros on my friend list. Is anyone still playing? I haven't seen anyone talking about it for a while.

Also, how many people have you guys met through Near? I got my Vita in November and met 377 other players, with my neighborhood populated by about 33 Vitas.

Edit:
When I try to sign up it gives me this
I got that error too, but seemed to have "fixed" it by putting a 0 at the end of the serial number. I dunno if this is a real fix, but it got me to the next page saying my $20 PSN card will be mailed out (physical or email code?) in4-6 weeks. Are you using an EU account? The referral campaign is US only I believe.

So Samurai & Dragons is being localised for North America? I hope it makes it to Europe, too. It looks interesting and, hey, it's free-to-play!

Wait... I thought it was only being localized in English in Asia, so to speak. That means it'll probably be digital only and on Asian only servers? :(

Edit:

I got that error too, but seemed to have "fixed" it by putting a 0 at the end of the serial number. I dunno if this is a real fix, but it got me to the next page saying my $20 PSN card will be mailed out (physical or email code?) in4-6 weeks. Are you using an EU account? The referral campaign is US only I believe.

US PSN

I did the friend referral and it went through, but this is the sign up form for making your own account

Top Bottom