• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Just bought Grandia, damn I wish I owned a PS1 as a kid, these RPGs are solid gold.

Makes me regret being a Nintendo fanboy in my teens. I've missed so much because of the console wars mentality.

PopInnovation

Neo Member
There are a number of possible reasons for this.
first off the vita release schedule in general is pretty fin right now.
perhaps you watched the trailer and couldn't help but think "OH MY COD" at the sheer scale of the game.
perhaps you thought playing a fishing game on the vita would just go swimmingly or that it was a genre that dolphinitely needed to be represented.
Maybe since the vita is floundering you felt the best course of action was to attempt to lure more games to the vita by baiting the publishers with money.
perhaps you are just hooked on the idea of fishing at this time.

anyways before you tell me to get trout allow me to try another angler
you likely either think it looks fun or you want to buy it for the halibut

anyways don't krill me as I am just squidding around.
i'm reely sorry if you can't sea the joy of fishing puns :p

whale, I think I shrimply out did myshelf this time. let minnow if you think I didn't have enough puns in this post :p... ps this post was so punny to make up for not including a pun when talking about lets fish earlier today :/

wow, talk about overboard

Soooo bad!!!

*floored

VanWinkle

Not locked behind PS+ accounts, right? Need to get around to picking up some PSN cards to snag a sub after Sly.

Nope, no Plus required.

Ahh okay, thanks!

One more question, does Sony update the stores at midnight?

Unfortunately, no. Usually 4pm-8pm EST.

Is it more like Sly 1 or Sly 2/3?

Cause Sly 1 was the only game I sorta liked out of that series.

Sly 2. Sorry. Although you should download the demo tomorrow just to make sure you don't like it.

Ochi

Neo Member
There are a number of possible reasons for this.
first off the vita release schedule in general is pretty fin right now.
perhaps you watched the trailer and couldn't help but think "OH MY COD" at the sheer scale of the game.
perhaps you thought playing a fishing game on the vita would just go swimmingly or that it was a genre that dolphinitely needed to be represented.
Maybe since the vita is floundering you felt the best course of action was to attempt to lure more games to the vita by baiting the publishers with money.
perhaps you are just hooked on the idea of fishing at this time.

anyways before you tell me to get trout allow me to try another angler
you likely either think it looks fun or you want to buy it for the halibut

anyways don't krill me as I am just squidding around.
i'm reely sorry if you can't sea the joy of fishing puns :p

whale, I think I shrimply out did myshelf this time. let minnow if you think I didn't have enough puns in this post :p... ps this post was so punny to make up for not including a pun when talking about lets fish earlier today :/
my ofishal opinion is that it's aboat time that I got kelp :/

I always knew that zulu guy was fishy.... but this..this is quite simply the hook, line and sinker.

Benedict

Is it possible to have several memory cards active to the same account without any hassle, reinstalling etc?
I am always deleting games from my 32 gb card that I don't want to, because of lack of space. There really should be a 64 gb card...
I have a 4 gb card that is just lying unused and I am wondering about having PsOne games on. Might also buy another card for other games as well.

Is it easy to switch cards without any problem to my account?

PopInnovation

Neo Member
Is it possible to have several memory cards active to the same account without any hassle, reinstalling etc?
I am always deleting games from my 32 gb card that I don't want to, because of lack of space. There really should be a 64 gb card...
I have a 4 gb card that is just lying unused and I am wondering about having PsOne games on. Might also buy another card for other games as well.

There won't be a problem with your account, to my knowledge the only inconvenience is that the bubbles reset their positions on your Vita screens.

Otherwise it's just a matter of swapping the cards in and out.

Ochi

Neo Member

I've heard you might get issues with trophy sync when swapping cards (the trophies might show up on one and not the other, but so long as you sync to the servers, they'll all be there) but otherwise I have two 4 gig cards, and I swap them frequently with no issue.

In terms of re-installing, so long as you manage your vita with the PC, you don't really need to re-install stuff once it's copied to your PC in my experience

zulux21

There won't be a problem with your account, to my knowledge the only inconvenience is that the bubbles reset their positions on your Vita screens.

Otherwise it's just a matter of swapping the cards in and out.

i think there is like a 15-20 second wait time as it reloads stuff as well but yeah I don't recall any issues with quickly jumping between my 4 and 32gb

Sly 2. Sorry. Although you should download the demo tomorrow just to make sure you don't like it.

Sly 2? That's the one I liked the least. I almost sold the HD collection during the middle of trying to platinum it. 3 was a little more tolerable, but the original Sly game was the best. I guess I'm skipping Sly 4 unless I get really bored or it gets heavily discounted. Sorry people who want support for Sly 4.

reign

Banned
Sly 2? That's the one I liked the least. I almost sold the HD collection during the middle of trying to platinum it. 3 was a little more tolerable, but the original Sly game was the best. I guess I'm skipping Sly 4 unless I get really bored or it gets heavily discounted. Sorry people who want support for Sly 4.

Lol just play the demo before you all out judge it :p

I found it quite fun.

Thank you Iacobellis for the referral! I input my serial number but the site wouldn't accept it. I added a 0 to the end and that seemed to work. Now to wait a few weeks for that $20!

ta9qi

I want a referral email too !
its a serial that i should input in sony site to get 20$ psn right ?
also my device serial will work to anyone else if i give them - is there some terms for that- ?
im little confused

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Trust me, I've already made a lot of concessions on what to keep on there.
That's nuts, you can't play everything at once so take out the things you haven't touched in the longest.
Finish a game, then delete.

I have to delete all the time but only due to the bubble limit. Argh, c'mon folders!

So about that broke vita.. I dont think I will do the stuff if I can just buy for 189 at gamestop refurbished its stupid. Is there anyway to get the 20$ psn with a refurbished console? Really not tryna spend a whole 250$ for new one. Im broke in school with small PT job.

Tomodachi

Are you sure you can't use european serial numbers? Because I used mine with a 1 at the end and it said "congratulations, you won 20$, you'll get them in 2-4 weeks etc", then I tried using it again and it said the serial was already used... I guess we'll know for sure in 4 weeks at most?

It doesn't give you anything. It just says it will.

Do you think that's the case for valid european serial numbers too then?

I want a referral email too !
its a serial that i should input in sony site to get 20$ psn right ?
also my device serial will work to anyone else if i give them - is there some terms for that- ?
im little confused

You've got PM!

Anybody else who wish to get the 20$ just PM me ;)

ta9qi

Guys, at the bottom of my vita theres stickers but they are blank, not a serial nor a model number written on them..even when i remove them theres nothing!
can i get these info's from another place ?

Guys, at the bottom of my vita theres stickers but they are blank, not a serial nor a model number written on them..even when i remove them theres nothing!
can i get these info's from another place ?

Blank stickers? Are you looking in the correct place? The serial number should be on the right of the headphone port. That's where mine is placed. (US White model)

Edit: SCEA's support page has a good diagram
ModelSerial.jpg

Tizoc

Wait are you guys sharing your Vita product codes for that $20 thing? How do I get in on dat ish?

Also Sly 4 is apparently 4 GB for the Vita (well less than 3.5 GB you can say) from what I read on the Sly 4 OT....so yeah...
Wonder how much space I got left in my 32 GB stick...

Top Bottom