• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Iacobellis

late? no this is actually a little earlier than the last few weeks... last week was late I don't think the store updated until like 9pm EST last week (about 3 hours from now)

Was it Gravity Rush that didn't go online until midnight the next day? That was really bad.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
mmmm NLKS. i wanna eachu.

really want to know the odds for a sequel

Zero kidnapped princess out of 10 kidnapped princesses.

New Little King’s Story was already the Bayo 2 like situation and the last chance,Konami actually went funding the game after MarvelousAQL (who own the IP) just abandoned the game/IP when the Wii game bombed and the original dev died.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Price. I'm a student and on a low-budget.

I await the price cut and maybe hardware revisions too.

I hear the battery life is pretty bad. :(

ah yeah. surprisingly i've never had battery issues. and im sure most people here will tell you that it's a great battery. really it lasts a while unless you game a few hours straight on a super taxing game.

i think i've had mine last a week or more just by keeping it on standby and playing hot shots golf 1-2 hrs a day. great mileage.

Shoyz

n92gkHE.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
*avatar quote* Someone in the PSN store thread is saying it's pretty bad.

Carl

Me too... but I'm happy about it. :p
Didn't you have a second card or switch accounts for Soul Sacrifice demo?
Whynot do that for the Sly 4 demo if it's just the EU release holding you up?

Because re-ordering my bubbles -_-

I will probably get sick of waiting for EU demo and switch accounts, though

Mr E.

Do PSP games that offer data install benifit if you chose the option on Vita?

I wouldn't have thought so but maybe I'm wrong.

zulux21

Do PSP games that offer data install benifit if you chose the option on Vita?

I wouldn't have thought so but maybe I'm wrong.

they might offer it but I can't think of a logical benefit for it lol
the plus for the psp was that it was faster to read off the memory stick than UMD
for the vita it would be reading off the memory card either way aka if it did offer it it wouldn't do anything o_O;

Zero kidnapped princess out of 10 kidnapped princesses.

New Little King’s Story was already the Bayo 2 like situation and the last chance,Konami actually went funding the game after MarvelousAQL (who own the IP) just abandoned the game/IP when the Wii game bombed and the original dev died.

I really hope not. I adore the game and would love for a proper sequel with a new story, tech, worlds and princesses. This is especially considering if they locked the framerate, which is something that holds the game back from being a must buy.

*avatar quote* Someone in the PSN store thread is saying it's pretty bad.

The fishing game? Don't go breaking my heart, I was hoping it would be at least decent ;(

yurinka

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...plus/cid=UP4108-PCSE00021_00-NGSP000000000000

Sly Cooper 4 PS Vita Demo:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...demo/cid=UP9000-PCSA00091_00-SLYPROLOGUEDEMO0

Me too... but I'm happy about it. :p
Didn't you have a second card or switch accounts for Soul Sacrifice demo?
Whynot do that for the Sly 4 demo if it's just the EU release holding you up?
I tried to click using my Euro PS+ account and

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
damnit really feeling the pressure of the 4GB card now....i've lasted too long to give up though. want. to. make... ugh.. so. many. ..purchases.

Is DISSIDIA duodecim prologus worth the 1€?

It essentially has the Aerith assist (non-controllable) character (or at least it used to...) that you can import into the full game. Prologus is also a separate storyline that isn't (?) in the main game.

Not essential as I didn't use her much anyway but if you want the complete roster, you're going to have to grab it. I suppose at worst you just spend a single € to find you don't like the game at all. If you do like it, then you'll want duodecim (the Aerith assist character does not work with the original Dissidia).

Top Bottom