• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Gamespawn

This year is turning out to be pretty awesome for vita owners.

1) Murumasa is coming to the US
2) NGS2+ has blood AND dismemberment
3) DOA5+ has xplay and rocking 60fps
4) Killzone/Tearaway blowout in 2 days!

My wallet weeps...

VanWinkle

I think on that one thread where everybody was making fun of the referral email, some guy said he had already got like 100 entries in. I don't know if he was joking or not, though.

I think on that one thread where everybody was making fun of the referral email, some guy said he had already got like 100 entries in. I don't know if he was joking or not, though.

Eh wouldn't surprise me lol

Why shouldn't people take advantage (not in a negative way...) of an official way of getting PSN cards @_@

zulux21

Has anyone actually persuaded anyone to buy a Vita yet? Or is that a daft question.

i have two friends interested in getting a vita.

You're welcome!
I've come to really enjoy Twitter.

it's quite enjoyable to be able to directly whine at indie developers to include the vita on platforms they release to >.>:

I should maybe start actually get back in the swing of writing reviews and what not and try to get some followers on twitter instead of just using it to retweet nyu media, gog, and amazon contests and occasionally pestering a few indie developers I follow.

Mr E.

i persuaded someone to not sign up for gamefly today...

am i doing it right?
Maybe?

I can just imagine Sony HQ.

1st Man " How's the promo going?"
2nd Man " Good news and bad"
1st Man "Ok good news?"
2nd Man " we've handed out over 200,000 dollars in vouchers "
1st Man " Fantasic, what's the bad news then?"
2nd Man " We've sold fuck all "

reign

Banned
I'm thinking that maybe we need a separate post or something for all this referral jazz?

It's cluttering up the discussion a little? Anyone agree?

So I ended up giving my Vita serial number via PM. Not seeing how this links to me since I wasn't asked for PSN account or email or anything. Did I do this wrong?

Ninja Gaiden
Killzone
Tearaway
Soul sacrifice
Muramasa Rebirth
DOA5

homer_drool_1.gif

Now all I need is news on Dragons crown

kiyomi

So I ended up giving my Vita serial number via PM. Not seeing how this links to me since I wasn't asked for PSN account or email or anything. Did I do this wrong?
Someone on GAF gave you a referral link? You should have been prompted for your PSN, email and serial no.

Top Bottom