• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Well I have to wonder what consoles XSEED's announcements are spread across.

Top of the page!!!

Sly 4 coming up, make sure you pick it up and if you can....VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD

zulux21

Well I have to wonder what consoles XSEED's announcements are spread across.

Top of the page!!!

Sly 4 coming up, make sure you pick it up and if you can....VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD

well it wouldn't be surprising if two of the announcements were Valhalla Knights 3 vita and Ys vita given their history with the series.

if I recall right they said that none of this wave of announcements was trails in the sky related (specifically saying this wave, not saying in general they don't have anything to announce about trails in the sky)

given they released Wizardry it wouldn't be an impossible dream to think they might bring over some more Wizardry like games.

Iacobellis

Break up the walls of text (as good as it is people hate reading solid blocks) - but it's a start. Keep going, whack it on your resume and you're more attractive to employers, colleges (maybe? I don't really know American systems) and game people! LIVE THE DREAM!!

Thank you for the support, I will try that for the next review!

ZeroAKA

First New Little King's Story and now Muramasa Rebirth... Some of the Wii games I really wanted to play are coming to the Vita! :D

Xenoblade next please.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
First New Little King's Story and now Muramasa Rebirth... Some of the Wii games I really wanted to play are coming to the Vita! :D

Xenoblade next please.

why do people think this is? wii games coming to vita??

i'd go for a zak and wiki game! :p - maybe not a puzzler but in the same world. that game/style/universe is ripe for platforming. rpging. etc.

branny

The NGS2+ EU blog post person is totally avoiding the 30fps/60fps questions. =\

Xenoblade next please.
TvC or bust

zulux21

Xenoblade next please.

little kings story is a completely different game though, and xenoblade is first party so no way that leaves nintendo consoles.

Has anyone got anything more past the 4-6 (or was it 6-8?) weeks for delivery page with the referral program?

I was reading the contest rules and the 4-8 weeks is how long it takes for the Sony reward points to be added to your Sony rewards account. According to the rules, the person you refer will get an email from Sony, then they have to go to the ps store enter a code then follow the instructions to get the $20 PSN credit.

Also it seems like the referral site is having troubles. I can't even access my account page and the referral page is down for me right now.

So I remember being pretty good at Gravity Sliding in Gravity Rush even though I was pretty early on a few months ago. I started playing a bit more again today and... well, let's say I got a little frustrated...

CrovaxPSO

not that I know of which is not surprising because 3-5 days (I can't remember when the program started) is quite a bit less than 4-6 weeks.

I know, it just seemed like the talk about it had started back up again so I thought perhaps it had already gone through for some people.

Top Bottom