• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
NGS+ is pretty gorgeous. Amazing for a launch game. I think the 30 fps thing isn't bothering me as much as it might others, since I haven't played a 60 version and I'm typically not bothered by framerates unless they're dropping below 25 or so.

crinale

oK63TzT.jpg

Silver Vita ?

That could just be white for other Asian countries, because the writing isn't Japanese.

...Oh no wait, that's the character for silver. But I don't know Chinese, so it could still be white. ...maybe. Stop staring at me.

Tratorn

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20130130_585796.html

Photos are from Sony conference at Pre-Taipei Game Show 2013.
The article says icicle silver or something about this new color.

Did they mention a price?
I still have the feeling they'll do a pricecut at the end of february, because that's the first time they get more than one decent/good seller in japan at once.
The 28th february (release of this model) would be a good time.

Did they mention a price?
I still have the feeling they'll do a pricecut at the end of february, because that's the first time they get more than one decent/good seller in japan at once.
The 28th february (release of this model) would be a good time.

Hmm. Plus it's just over a year since release too so people won't complain it's too soon

zulux21

Hmm. Plus it's just over a year since release too so people won't complain it's too soon

the only possible issue I could see would be the soul sacrifice LE vita bundle that comes out in march, though I suppose that could just be credited to being a LE and thus you are paying a premium for it anyways and thus it doesn't need a price cut.

Ran rp

I think it's meant to be a mix, kind of like toy story or such

I only ask because Bentley feels the need to spell out everything to the player, haha.

For anyone who's played through the series, how deep is the gameplay? Does it become far more challenging later in the games, and do the levels ever open up or branch off for exploration? It feels too linear atm.

Shikoro

As I said, it's an understatement that every 10th person rates what they buy. Monster Monpiece has 291 ratings at the moment, and that announcement said that it sold more than 5k copies. By that logic, we can assume that Demon Gaze with 632 ratings sold more than 10k digital copies which isn't bad at all.

Hanmik

As I said, it's an understatement that every 10th person rates what they buy. Monster Monpiece has 291 ratings at the moment, and that announcement said that it sold more than 5k copies. By that logic, we can assume that Demon Gaze with 632 ratings sold more than 10k digital copies which isn't bad at all.

I never rated anything on PSN..

addyb

I see lets fish is on the eu store now. Has anyone picked this up yet? Just after some impressions as im tempted by it myself!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yes, it disabled the gyro for me... it changes the "touch to aim here" bullshit too.

If it didn't disable gyro, I must've started tilting it a hell of a lot less. ;)

I'll have to try it.

That said, I haven't unlocked the accessories to break the game just yet. I'm going through the trials and the trials are still good but the 30FPS can definitely be felt if you've played Ninja Gaiden Black before. It throws me off my game a little but it's do-able.

Port's got some really questionable things (graphic defaults, gyro aiming, frame-rate when they could've just ported the X-box version since THAT was HD before HD was cool)...

Top Bottom