• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Definitely not supposed to happen. You're meant to just set tactics and they'll stick to Direct Commands if you select it.

Yeah, something is messed up then. It keeps resetting itself after every battle. There isn't some menu outside of battle where I can set it is there?

Edit:

Figured it out, the option to remember battle tactics is buried deep in the system menu.

Iacobellis

The title of the new Game Day teaser video seems fairly self-explanatory.

Darth_vader_no.gif

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
So glad you can turn off the voice acting in NGS....woof it's bad.

The better option would have been to have the Japanese voice track. Because even if that's bad too, hey, it's in Japanese.

Hanmik

Skip the tutorial.
If you don't like the first level of the game, then you can probably safely delete.

skipped the tutorial.. played simon says with gum, yeah she joind me.. played first simon says game with tab.. black screen.. now i have some empty space on my memory card.. damn a bad game (imo)

Looks great, watch it on your vita. The colours look very specifically designed to stand out well on OLED.

Hoping we get screens soon so we can find out the res

Top Bottom