• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Not very interested in Flare as she rarely shows emotions (and I'm also not into yuri relationship stuff), but she seems like a pretty good gamer as she defeated Sans in 29 attempts (though we have to trust in Flare having done 15 off-stream attempts).

Of course can't exclude anyone from the toplist, so it's now:

1. Marine (22 attempts)
2. Flare (29 attempts)
3. Suisei (102 attempts)
4. Fubuki (117 attempts)
5. Subaru (171 attempts)
6. Kanata (342 attempts)

morelan

Kanata can't beat Sans and is trying it nonstop, current statistics:

322 Attemps/ 321 Deaths/ Time fighting with Sans (all streams): 29 hours 8 min

It's impressive how determined she is. When I can't beat a boss for more than 1 hour, I usually just quit the game and watch the rest of the story on youtube lol.

Note: The reason why the stream is restarted after 12 hours is because 12 hours is maximum youtube archive length. Kanata is in fact playing for 16 hours already today right now.

LOL

Stitch

Gold Member

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Sometimes Ina makes me think she is in South Korea

this stream is called Morning Tako and it is about to be 7AM in Korea

Sure is not morning any place in the USA right now

Edit: She said sike it is Evening and it is also Morning whenever she wakes up I guess she is in the US

Got to watch this for the Fbombs and salty Calli

Last edited:
I always assumed Ina is from South Korea. Since in her debut stream she listed Korean as one of the languages she speaks and I don't know anyone who doesn't at least have relatives in Korea that speaks it.

Haachama will take a break it seems (she twittered it). Was afraid this will happen as she previously already said she doesn't feel like vtubing lately.

Edit: She posted it in English too now:

"I'm going on a journey of self-discovery for a while. See you soon."

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member
I don't think there are new rules, she (and Cover) just ignored the old ones lol

You're not supposed to have these things in your videos:

・Hanging
・Suicide
・Murder
・Arson
・Terrorism
・Random Killing (as listed in the original list)
・Drowning
・Prostitution

And she was like "Eeeh whatever, I'm Haachama"

Haachama goes really hard, she does not pace herself at all and yeah that whole epic story and plot with Haato must have broken dozens of rules lol.

I don't get this video why do they seem to be running in a horse racetrack?

Kiara is again in last place because Ina over took her, not that Ina cares about these things she is smooth sailing with her relaxed attitude but Kiara has been shadowbanned by youtube since her move back to her home country. She has been down about it, she was doing so well too.

a redo of a stream that got shutdown due to tech issues

Last edited:
I don't get this video why do they seem to be running in a horse racetrack?
It's based on an anime where half-human half-horse girls run horse races.

You don't understand the fetish?

Haachama goes really hard, she does not pace herself at all and yeah that whole epic story and plot with Haato must have broken dozens of rules lol.
The Haachama thing hit be really hard, couldn't sleep all night because of it. It's really kinda like losing your girlfriend. Even though I already kind of lost her 5 weeks ago when she stopped talking OOC, now that it's "official", it still hurts a lot. I know it was inevitable and going on a journey to find herself was the only conclusion she could reach (even if she wasn't stopped from breaking the rules, she already had a motivational problems beforehand). But even though knowing this, I really just miss her.

She really goes through the whole "Rya" arc I went through lol. I can relate so much. I'm quite afraid she won't be coming back.

Wanting to be unique and consequently trying to top yourself again and again and again is not healthy, it's a one way ticket to hell.

The only healthy conclusion you can draw is learning to love yourself the way you currently are and make that your strength and extinguish the feeling you need to be even bigger, better and more extreme.

Kiara is again in last place because Ina over took her, not that Ina cares about these things she is smooth sailing with her relaxed attitude but Kiara has been shadowbanned by youtube since her move back to her home country. She has been down about it, she was doing so well too.
In a way Kiara has a similar problem. She feels like she has "nothing special" and consequently tries to replace her felt lack of skill with effort. That's also why she cares about being shadowbanned and subscription counts more than she should.

I really hope she does HoloTalk again, though. That's like my second favorite format in Hololive (first one is Coco's Shitpost Meme Review).

It's based on an anime where half-human half-horse girls run horse races.

You don't understand the fetish?

The Haachama thing hit be really hard, couldn't sleep all night because of it. It's really kinda like losing your girlfriend. Even though I already kind of lost her 5 weeks ago when she stopped talking OOC, now that it's "official", it still hurts a lot. I know it was inevitable and going on a journey to find herself was the only conclusion she could reach (even if she wasn't stopped from breaking the rules, she already had a motivational problems beforehand). But even though knowing this, I really just miss her.

She really goes through the whole "Rya" arc I went through lol. I can relate so much. I'm quite afraid she won't be coming back.

Wanting to be unique and consequently trying to top yourself again and again and again is not healthy, it's a one way ticket to hell.

The only healthy conclusion you can draw is learning to love yourself the way you currently are and make that your strength and extinguish the feeling you need to be even bigger, better and more extreme.

In a way Kiara has a similar problem. She feels like she has "nothing special" and consequently tries to replace her felt lack of skill with effort. That's also why she cares about being shadowbanned and subscription counts more than she should.

I really hope she does HoloTalk again, though. That's like my second favorite format in Hololive (first one is Coco's Shitpost Meme Review).

This is why I could not follow Haachama after the Minecraft EN server I put my hopes up on her being part of the server she was going to build something then all the suddend it was a suicide show.

It would hit me hard if my favorite vtuber suddenly took a break because she was discouraged.

Although I have been super busy with work project since I spent a long time in the hospital and have not gotten back to watching full streams again.
I do hope we get a Holotalk soon and an EN Collab.

I think there is only one month left until the next EN generation is announced.

Haachama is extremely talented in storytelling but she is also very young and might get bored really quick.
I think most of the girls are very grateful to be vtubers and some feel like that job really saved them and gave them a great life.
But Haachama is more like an artist, if she is bored it won't work for her. I also think she hads having to hold back because of rules. I bet her stuff would be even wilder if this was for a platform that had less rules on what she could say, show, or do.

Haachama started at Hololive at a very young age (16). At that age you still change a lot. She probably was very grateful to be a vtuber when she joined too.

Last edited:
was she able to Join at 16 because she was in AUS? Or did her parents sign something special? I seems you have to be 18 to join Hololive now.
She was one of the first members to join Hololive (after Sora and Roboco), back then Hololive was a very small company nobody cared about, so they didn't have an age restriction. They added the age restriction once they got popular.

did not know they had the same Papa

Anya does make Gura feel robbed though for real

at least they are cute

I hope those two are okay they seem to not be as tight as before the move

almost feel like they are avoiding each other. they are both keeping busy collabing with other EN members this is the first time I think they talked in public view. I am sure they talk behind the scenes but maybe the feels were real and they need time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom