• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Man who led armed protest @ Texas mosque publishes list of Muslims’ addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
H8gPv3D.jpg
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

ThisGuy

Someone should put a caption reading "Spot the Terrorist" on that photo.

If I'm being completely honest I would love to see this as a piece of art work. Painted in a way to strongly show the difference in skin color. Because that picture with his statement feels like powerful social commentary in america to me.

Hollycat

What's really upsetting to me is this is about 10 miles from where I'm sitting right now. Can we protest their "protest"

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
If I'm being completely honest I would love to see this as a piece of art work. Painted in a way to strongly show the difference in skin color. Because that picture with his statement feels like powerful social commentary in america to me.
If I was an illustrator I'd spend all night doing this.

If I'm driving by and see a lone dude walking down the street like that I'd immediately assume he's on his way to shoot up a school/shopping mall/place of worship and call the police right away. That just can't be allowed, holy shit.

ajim

It's an amusing shot. I don't think these people realise they're the ones dressed like actual terrorists.
It would be amusing to see these kind of people actually dress in suits instead, maybe to try and break that kind of stereotype.

watershed

Banned
So disgusting. I hate that our politics and one party in particular condone this behavior either through silence, support, or the weakest of condemnation.

Call the center and tell them they are a pillar of the community and you support them all the way. It would probably do a lot of good to feel backed.

Yeah, this would honestly mean a lot.

Dude I would be terrified if I was near these assholes.

Yeah. I want to say that I would just go about my business since being afraid is what these assholes would want but the chance of these assholes actually pulling a trigger is quite high and I'd like to keep living.

Rajack

The current tide of anti-syrian refugee rhetoric is antisemitic. Its no different than saying the same kind of shit about Jews.

SL128

On his personal Facebook page, Wright wrote this week: “We should stop being afraid to be who we are! We like to have guns designed to kill people that pose a threat in a very efficient manner.”
What a fucking barbarian.
Oh, and don't forget that guns aren't for killing people; they're just innocent tools like forks and cars.

Riki

They're pretty much the same thing these days.
Exactly. These extremists aren't traditional Republicans. They've all been driven from the party or converted.
That video was from over three years ago. In that time, you never hear about the Tea Party anymore. Yet the right continues their extremists views and agendas.
Don't fool yourselves. Republicans willingly gave up power to this American Taliban and we're all suffering for it.

NimbusD

wow she definitely has that "girl, pls" vibe. brave shit though.
this whole situation is just dumb.
CUvM6dnWIAAypPL.jpg
This picture is like a litmus test to weed out insane people, just ask them to "spot the terrorist".

Edit:lmao saw someone already memed that. Glad there's other people out there who see the same thing.

RPGCrazied

Also, 2nd amendment aside, what the fuck does the average person need with military style weapons? You really can't use the "to protect myself" angle with this. Not this kind of weapon.

Frog-fu

Banned
How's this legal? Dude is straight up stalking her with a gun. I know Texas has open carry now, but as far as I'm aware, I thought it has to be on the back at all times.

These people should be arrested on the spot.

George Zimmerman got away with it, and he was just the most notable recent reminder of how white people can freely stalk and terorrise minorities with weapons with impunity.

After all, they're not terrorists. They're proud Americans and defenders of the constitution.

JDSN

Banned
As a reminder this is the same city in which the muslim kid with the clock was throw in jail and interrogated without his parents. This is not a failure of that goverment, its a feature.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
They're pretty much the same thing these days.

I'm not quite sure they are.

If the Republicans continue to fail to be able to capture the white house, I wouldn't be surprised to see a party split happen in the next decade or so.

George Zimmerman got away with it, and he was just the most notable recent reminder of how white people can freely stalk and terorrise minorities with weapons with impunity.

After all, they're not terrorists. They're proud Americans and defenders of the constitution.

Exactly.

Velcro Fly

how many governors can we convince to illegally stop the settlement of white christians in their respective states

i'm going to guess not many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom