• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

7A1UjxO.png

Whomever ends up writing the definitive historical account of this election cannot leave little, absurd details like this out.

October 8th, 2016 - the day Tic Tacs took a stand against misogyny.

I don't know the context. Just saw the video.

He's reading from a book. Saying the words doesn't make you a monster, it's how you use them. I don't care if a President or nominee curses like a freight train because they probably do. I do. The context, how the words are used, the manner in which they're used makes all the difference. Nobody is upset that Trump just said words like "pussy;" there'd be little controversy if that were just the case.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I stand corrected. Didn't know what it was from. Just thought it was interesting.

Why is it interesting? Because he said the word pussy, like Trump?

Come the fuck on.

Also, didn't know what it was from? Did you not even watch it before posting it?

I love how President Clinton could slide cigar's into an intern's vagina and it's okay cause it's his sex life and that shouldn't matter, but Trump uses his celebrity status to fuck women and holy fuck the world is gonna end!

Were you not around when the news cycle went to shit for months over the Lewinski scandal? He paid his pound of flesh for that.

Also, Hillary Clinton isn't Bill Clinton.

Oh, and fucking around with a woman who wants to fuck around with you is different than walking up to a woman and "grabbing her by the pussy" because you're famous and powerful so she can't stop you.

FOH with this.

I fee like I'm in the matrix and I'm just being fucked with at this point.

And that means I'm aware and should wake up right NOW!

nope

jesus christ almighty

In a 2002 episode, Trump discussed the celebrity boxing match of Paula Jones, who in the 1990s accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment.

"It was interesting. That Paula Jones fight, she was not very talented. That was pretty pathetic," Trump said.

"It's funny because Paula Jones would get hit, she'd run," Robin Quivers said.

"She would run, it's too bad she didn't run like that from Bill (Clinton)," Trump replied.

rjinaz

Well Bill Clinton has rape accusers so unless they're lying I guess they're similar.

Again I hate trump and aren't voting for him but for the Hivemind to go nuts over this like its some major deal is kinda insane given what was "ok" for the same people.

lol hivemind. That's when you know your argument has failed.

Seriously though, that was 20 years ago. What same people are we talking about here? Who cares what some people thought 20 years ago. It's wrong and disgusting and yes worse than affairs, to say you grope women without consent because you can. Period.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
I love how President Clinton could slide cigar's into an intern's vagina and it's okay cause it's his sex life and that shouldn't matter, but Trump uses his celebrity status to fuck women and holy fuck the world is gonna end!

If you don't recognize that Trump is basically admitting to sexual assault I don't know what to say.

So um, I'd like to make a very serious distinction between what happened with Bill Clinton and what happened with Donald Trump.

With Bill, it was cheating, but it was consensual. And after all the bullshit, he and his wife stayed together, which id actually say is a plus! The actual fact that they were able to work through something like that shows a lot of resolve from Hillary and paints their marriage in a better light.

With Trump, it was statements (and most likely actions) of a horrendous nature that were most likely not consensual. And before you say, "oh but he got through it with his wife," he has been married 3 times.

If you can't see the difference between these two situations, you are blind.

RedHill

Banned
There's a lot of people in here not understanding. The issue is not that he's talking about having sex, it's about him talking about sexual assault. No one is saying the president can't have sex.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm no way trying to excuse what Trump has said, he's a real piece of shit but rewatching taht video... I think that Bush actually annoys me more... Fucking try hard ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom