• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
In other new here is Pres Obama before office talking about "Ribs & Pu$$y"
https://youtu.be/WKYmiWiNqOw

I know you're getting dogpiled on for this, and I won't add to it, however, you should seriously take a look at your facebook/twitter/information feeds, because this didn't come from a random search. And the fact that it was already neatly stripped of context should tell you something about the source.

ivanka-trump.jpg

That last one, it's just a flashlight.

oh boy....

TheZink

I know you're getting dogpiled on for this, and I won't add to it, however, you should seriously take a look at your facebook/twitter/information feeds, because this didn't come from a random search. And the fact that it was already neatly stripped of context should tell you something about the source.
Thanks man. It's all good. I just saw it on YouTube. No swest on my back.

Funny how none of the "but Bill Clinton" crowd is saying "Bill was bad and Trump is also bad". No, just "Bill was bad therefore Trump is fine".

That's not what I would call logic or sense.

Didn't see this posted over the past 3-4 pages:

Ashley Parker
@AshleyRParker
This morning, Pence called Trump and told him he had to handle the next 48 hours alone. He didn't think he'd be an effective surrogate.

1:59pm · 8 Oct 2016 · Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/784830673773289477

(wow)

Oh gosh, they are letting him loose for the next 48 hours, they doomed and they know it. You reap what you sow, you RNC bastards. I hope Trump buries himself in defiance with his idiocy.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I know I shouldn't laugh, but I legitimately couldn't stop laughing while reading that CNN article. It's all so fucking bad. Like so so bad. To an unprecedented degree.

There isn't a PR wizard on earth that could put this fire out before next month. Maybe, I do mean maybe, you could fix this if we were early into the election cycle and not as many eyes & ears were focused on the election. But people have already started voting.

It's over.

Wallach

Ashley Parker
@AshleyRParker
This morning, Pence called Trump and told him he had to handle the next 48 hours alone. He didn't think he'd be an effective surrogate.

(wow)

Gotta make sure he's clean on the meltdown Sunday and the fallout, so it looks genuine when he bounces the fuck out.

jackal27

Banned
There's a lot of people in here not understanding. The issue is not that he's talking about having sex, it's about him talking about sexual assault. No one is saying the president can't have sex.

Exactly.

I also don't get how his sexual assaults 10 years ago even remotely relate to Hillary's HUSBAND'S affairs 20 years ago as if they're somehow her fault?

Whoever leaked this audio: Thank you so much.

Ashley Parker
@AshleyRParker

(wow)

Every Democrat ever should call this out: "So, Gov. Pence, you're saying it's OK to quit when the going gets tough? How would you be an effective VP if you just packed up when you weren't 'effective'?"

Every Democrat ever should call this out: "So, Gov. Pence, you're saying it's OK to quit when the going gets tough? How would you be an effective VP if you just packed up when you weren't 'effective'?"

If this is true, this is a very good point. He's cowering-- just what we need in office!

jbug617

Banned
Exactly.

I also don't get how his sexual assaults 10 years ago even remotely relate to Hillary's HUSBAND'S affairs 20 years ago as if they're somehow her fault?

Whoever leaked this audio: Thank you so much.

He is arguing that Hillary also took part by threatening those women.

Exile20

Ashley Parker
@AshleyRParker

(wow)

Paul Unwin
‏@pdunwin
@AshleyRParker @GreatDismal What's the problem? Can't he just shake his head and say "No" as he has been doing?

benjipwns

Banned
Because a VP's only job is to preside over the Senate sometimes and wait for the President to die?

That's why I'm running for it in 2020.

Loxley

Ashley Parker
@AshleyRParker
This morning, Pence called Drumpf and told him he had to handle the next 48 hours alone. He didn't think he'd be an effective surrogate.

(wow)

I don't know what the hell else Pence could do. Drumpf completely shat on any positive vibes his campaign received after Pence's decent performance on Tuesday's VP debate. Now, it's all but forgotten thanks to yet another dumpster fire, although this time it's something that is having actual ramifications.

Can't say I blame him for throwing his hands up in the air and telling Trump "You know what? Fuck it. I don't know what to do anymore. Peace out until Monday, Donny."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom