• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill settled out of court and gave up his law license in the Jones case. The independent council didn't prosecute in the Willey case.

Oh, well, I guess that makes it okay then.

Know what, I'm gonna turn this on its head.

After looking through a few articles, I still don't know what the fuck you're on about. Jones couldn't produce damages and therefore was dismissed, but during the appeal Clinton settled it out of court, apparently to move on from the whole thing (my wording of a quote from the lawyer). And the reason they didn't prosecute was because of perjury and lack of evidence.

They are not the same fucking person. I've shown my proof, you show yours.

Red

There's a lot of people in here not understanding. The issue is not that he's talking about having sex, it's about him talking about sexual assault. No one is saying the president can't have sex.
Many people don't understand consent, sadly.

iammeiam

The woman Trump was talking about in the video:

CuRXG-AXYAAaerI.jpg

The thing that kills me about this, keying off her how hard she's worked to be respected in her industry: Trump was having this discussion on an Access Hollywood bus, full of Access Hollywood employees, taking him to film a segment for Access Hollywood.

O'Dell was a host on Access Hollywood at the time.

He wasn't just saying repugnant shit about a random hot woman in a locker room environment, he was saying this to her coworkers essentially on the job. There were more people on the bus than Billy Bush. Everyone she worked with got to hear the story about how Trump took her furniture shopping to try to get her into bed, and how he thinks she has an unappealing boob job now.

Bill settled out of court and gave up his law license in the Jones case. The independent council didn't prosecute in the Willey case. One of the other cases waited too long to bring anything.

Oh, well, I guess that makes it okay then.

Did he admit wrongdoing in the case he settled out of court?

The point I'm getting at is that it's a weak argument to throw out there when, legally, he's not been found guilty of any of these allegations. If a person is going to be thought guilty of something just because they're accused, why have a court system? So those cases can't really be used as any kind of weight in an argument.

So we're left with Bill Clinton fooling around with a consenting adult versus Donald Trump bragging about being rich and powerful enough that he can walk up to girls and finger-fuck them without them being able to stop him.

Garlador

I wonder if the SNL writers have been going crazy today rewriting their opening skit.

It's hard when reality is more surreal and unbelievable than their skits.

Like, watching the last debate skit was funny, sure, but it was TONED DOWN from the actual stuff Donald Trump actually said.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wonder if the SNL writers have been going crazy today rewriting their opening skit.

Yeah, I do wonder what they could even put together. This is all so recent. Generally Tuesday and Wednesday are their writing days. They're already way into rehearsal by the time this all came out. Be nice to see if they could put a opener together, something quick and sloppy with Baldwin.

I just had a weird vision of a future where president trump is rubbing the pussy of Queen Elizabeth.

I need a drink.

I remember when Michelle put her arm around the Queen and the press when nuts about inappropriate etiquette, what they gonna do when he grabs the Queen's pussy?

benjipwns

Banned
Know what, I'm gonna turn this on its head.

After looking through a few articles, I still don't know what the fuck you're on about.
You said it was all just consensual. Multiple women sued Bill Clinton for sexual harassment. Not sure what's hard to understand here.

benjipwns

Banned
Did he admit wrongdoing in the case he settled out of court?

The point I'm getting at is that it's a weak argument to throw out there when, legally, he's not been found guilty of any of these allegations. If a person is going to be thought guilty of something just because they're accused, why have a court system? So those cases can't really be used as any kind of weight in an argument.

So we're left with Bill Clinton fooling around with a consenting adult versus Donald Trump bragging about being rich and powerful enough that he can walk up to girls and finger-fuck them without them being able to stop him.
We're supposed to give accusers the benefit of the doubt in their claims are we not?

Disputing that Bill Clinton's sexual encounters were all consensual based on the claims of multiple accusers has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

I don't get it...

Is Bill Clinton's infidelity and bad acts somehow Hilary's fault?
When Hillary organizes smears against women who accuse her (Republican!) political allies and her husband of sexual harassment. It might be her fault.

Clinton paid a heavy price in the 1990s for his transgressions.

Also, Bill isn't running for office here.
What does any election have to do with responding to someone claiming something that's disputed?

jelly

Clinton shouldn't use it at all and just let it hang above his head for the whole debate, it would drive him nuts and make him fear pressing her too much that she might mention it.

You said it was all just consensual. Multiple women sued Bill Clinton for sexual harassment. Not sure what's hard to understand here.

And what? In one case a settlement was reached after the case was dismissed, in the second the case was never brought because she was lying.

Edit: Fuck it, this argument will go nowhere, it always does with you people.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I love how President Clinton could slide cigar's into an intern's vagina and it's okay cause it's his sex life and that shouldn't matter, but Trump uses his celebrity status to fuck women and holy fuck the world is gonna end!

Yea, maybe if today was FUCKING 1991 IT WOULD MEAN ANYTHING TO CITE BILL CLINTON! HOLY SHIT YOU DELUSIONAL FUCKING PEOPLE

chadskin

Scattered boos as Ryan takes the stage, but more applause. As he talks about conservative agenda, hecklers keep yelling "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP?!"
Ryan talking about repealing Obamacare, guy behind me mutters "This is just a bunch of bullshit"
Ryan brings other Wisconsin Republicans up on stage to say goodbye, hecklers yell, "GOD BLESS TRUMP!"

"SEE YA PAUL! JACKASS!"
This was one of those events where it feels like you're watching the Republican Party break up in real time. Unreal.
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/

Sweeeeet.

Dio

Banned
Who did Hillary "kill" besides BENGHAZI BENGHAZI to get all these people deflecting regarding Trump's comment in the OP calling her "Killary?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom