• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

All that is true, but I was wondering if he had done something to prove he "actually honestly believes" the things he said. I wanted to know if there was a story behind that.

Oh I see. He was going on about how it's the Left that are angry and said that he visits The_Donald daily and they are reasonable people and that it's people that are on GAF that are always the angry ones. I'll just never forget that I was like, what the what? Scary how your perception of reality can be so twisted that a hate group can seem happy. His posting history doesn't give any reason to doubt his sincerity he is pretty consistent.

Punjicide

Trump supporters man. Wow.
I suppose that by now I shouldn't be surprised at the depths that Trump supporters will go to defend him, but this and the other Facebook and Twitter comments that have been posted here in the last 24 hours? Holy shit.

What if Hillary skipped? She could put out a statement saying that she doesn't feel safe around Donald's sexual assault man talk, or that the past 48 hours prove he is, undoubtedly, unfit for office, or even America.

I ponder this because if Trump wants to collapse the building on both of them, Trump has nothing to lose but she has everything to lose.
What?

The debate was handed to her on a silver platter and she doesn't show?

I would actually be stunned if she didn't repeat the 'pussy' line in it's entirety so the entire planet watching understands the power of these words.

Garlador

Two weeks ago, I visited my mother. Super-conservative town and street. Every house has "Trump-Pence" signs in their front yard. About 32 houses total.

I just drove by that street today. NOT ONE Trump-Pence sign. By some miracle, they had all turned into Gary Johnson and a few Jill Stein signs.

This is in Oklahoma. I'm not sure if this was a quick fallout over recent events, and it's not exactly MAJOR progress, but this is the most hopeful I've been in a good, long while.

It's definitely no coincidence. The strategy is basically to wait until everyone is on the boat, then sink it with a single torpedo. It's been great to watch, honestly. GOP needs a full reboot.

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

Oh I see. He was going on about how it's the Left that are angry and said that he visits The_Donald daily and they are reasonable people and that it's people that are on GAF that are always the angry ones. I'll just never forget that I was like, what the what? Scary how your perception of reality can be so twisted that a hate group can seem happy. His posting history doesn't give any reason to doubt his sincerity he is pretty consistent.

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like your rage has no roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like Killary is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what oppression is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like hatred's what you wanna do

What if Hillary skipped? She could put out a statement saying that she doesn't feel safe around Donald's sexual assault man talk, or that the past 48 hours prove he is, undoubtedly, unfit for office, or even America.

I ponder this because if Trump wants to collapse the building on both of them, Trump has nothing to lose but she has everything to lose.

It would make her look terrible if she dropped out and would piss off her surrogates and supporters. So there's no chance that she does that.

I'm pretty sure Trump thinks he did everything right. He is surrounded by yes men, supporters were cheering and high fiving him when he left Trump tower today.

He is in his bubble. He feels indomitable.

As if Trump could sit on any "dirt" for longer than a day. He's got nothing he hasn't already said. Just look at him in the first debate: he couldn't even leave out Bill's sex scandal even though that was the plan. He just had to mention it by saying "I didn't mention it".

Look at what he said in his "apology" last night and what he's been retweeting. Standing on live TV and accusing Bill of rape and Hillary of attempting to intimidate those women and cover up those rapes are another level in terms of dirt. That's where it looks like he's going.

chadskin

Donald Trump: Miss Universe Contestants Have ‘Obligation’ To Sleep With Me
https://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/0...niverse-contestants-obligation-sexist-listen/

CNN just played a portion of the audio. Video starts at around 16:20.

homietheclown3.png

Two weeks ago, I visited my mother. Super-conservative town and street. Every house has "Trump-Pence" signs in their front yard. About 32 houses total.

I just drove by that street today. NOT ONE Trump-Pence sign. By some miracle, they had all turned into Gary Johnson and a few Jill Stein signs.

This is in Oklahoma. I'm not sure if this was a quick fallout over recent events, and it's not exactly MAJOR progress, but this is the most hopeful I've been in a good, long while.

That sounds like the worst street in America.

I swear if Trump somehow makes it to voting night people are gonna be straight killed at the polls. Im not kidding. People somewhere will fight over this shit.

It certainly doesn't help things that numerous states have changed their polling places to Chuck E. Cheese's.

“[Sleeping with a contestant] could be construed as a conflict of interest, but that’s something to worry about later. You could also say as the owner of the organization, it’s your obligation to do that.”
Trump on miss Universe

Wooooow

riotous

Banned
“[Sleeping with a contestant] could be construed as a conflict of interest, but that’s something to worry about later. You could also say as the owner of the organization, it’s your obligation to do that.”
Trump on miss Universe

Wooooow

"I don't want to hurt their feelings.", you left out the context.

The obligation part he's talking about himself, that he is obligated to not hurt their feelings.

Misquotes really don't help.

Gutek

Honestly, I can't believe Giuliani. How can you hitch yourself to a train mid-derailment like that? He is such a moron. So utterly stupid. Complete lack of good judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom