• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuNR9UeXYAERwpz.jpg

Translation: Please don't hold it against us that we spent the last year supporting this asshole. Get fucked, McCain.

Effect

I'm surprised this didn't come out during the primary, would have had a bigger effect on all the "family values" voters.

Was a Democrat just sitting on it waiting for him to get nominated or something?

I think it was said Access Hollywood only just remembered they had something like this and went looking for it in their archives. It was leaked to the Washington Post before they could air it. No telling how long they were planning on sitting on it I think. Perhaps they were sitting on it to long and someone didn't want to wait.

Surrogates were on there saying "it was 11 years ago", as he was some naive 59 year old, and is now a changed man.

oh yah the surrogates were saying that, not surprised by that, they are shameless. But when the host said he was 59, it definitely felt like he was saying "locker room" talk for someone that age is ridiculous.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm a little scared Trump might actually drop out, with his ego the chances are probably very slim, but the possibility still scares me.

That might be the best case scenario for Dems. Which is why it won't happen.

HylianTom

Banned
For those worrying about Trump dropping out, from Chuck Todd:

GOPers looked at the ballot rules on replacing Trump during the Khan meltdown. Bottom line: if he didn't vacate by Sept 1, they were stuck

It ain't happening.

Indicate

Am i being too hopefully for Kayleigh to call out her fellow trump supporter after the break for saying what trump did is "guy talk"?

Edit: spelled her name wrong

Guy on CNN's defense: Hillary is worse because she's put people's lives at risk.

No one responded to that bait and switch, but I'd like to: Trump has never had the chance to do so. God help us all if we give him one.

RootCause

I can't wait to see what Kayleigh has to say, now that Paul Ryan is quickly cutting ties.
That everyone deserves forgiveness. Brought up Bill, and how everyone forgave him. Went on to talk about he should say that it was years ago, and that now his a father, and a grandfather. Funny enough Trump was 59 at the time of the video. 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom