• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
it's a Dumb Thing and the article more or less contradicts itself (in addition to only offering up like two examples)

all it really says is "people use avatars"

anyways, i don't really care to debate this either, i just don't like seeing stupid, baseless accusations thrown around

I'm sure the comment about Inuhanyou's anime avatar was in jest, but you're looking odd acting like the association between anime avatars + alt-right trolls doesn't exist.

Trump's rise has been partially fuelled by 4chan/8chan alt-right trolls. Do the math.

Ryan uninviting Trump from the event is pretty eyebrow raising because Trump, as the GOP candidate, is supposed to be the leader. If Ryan is asserting himself over Trump then it's essentially a vote of no confidence. Trump's finished.

That's a good observation, actually

faisal233

https://twitter.com/yayimonline/status/784500681679908864

Holy shit Twitter is on fire right now with the jokes 😂😂😂

CuNPnboWIAQaeyb.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
Boy everyone who supported Trump is going to have it thrown out against them for the rest of their political careers.

Rightly so.

And from here until my death, if some family values person begins spouting at me about "evil," I'm simply going to ask, "Whom did you vote for in 2016?"

VariantX

Did Trump give a speech or statement yet?

What good would it do at this point? It'd only resonate with people who were going to vote for him come hell or high water anyway. If this was a one off, maybe. Its probably one of the countless things hes said and continued to say until even now.

Kwixotik

Ryan uninviting Trump from the event is pretty eyebrow raising because Trump, as the GOP candidate, is supposed to be the leader. If Ryan is asserting himself over Trump then it's essentially a vote of no confidence. Trump's finished.
Part of me wants to see an unkempt, strung out Trump drunkenly crash the event

My 9-year old daughter had to write a five paragraph essay on the two candidates this week. The assignment was clear, and we received a long email from her teacher to emphasize, that this was to be an "objective informational essay for voters." Just the facts, nothing that could be construed as an opinion, nothing that could be considered "disparaging to the candidates." I sent her an email asking if my daughter could directly quote Trump and was told "not if it's anything negative about Clinton or that implies Trump is a bad candidate." Stick to planned policy, she suggested.

Lemme tell you how gross I feel right now for enforcing those guidelines to the letter.

What a waste of an assignment

Trump managed to get himself beta'd on national stage by Paul Ryan. How does that even happen.

CHC

It's pretty surreal that this is it.... the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I hope I'm not speaking too soon but with all those statements rolling in, I don't see any way that this isn't over for Trump, by a wide margin.

Republicans "distancing" themselves while still endorsing this steaming sack of shit is so slimy. You can't have it both ways.

Remember - absentee voting is happening right this minute. Republicans enabled Trump and he is the leader of their party. Don't let these spineless politicians off the hook for their weak admonishments of scandal #6883 of the Trump candidacy.

Mr. Brexit is a stain on them and a stain on their party for eternity.

vypek

Whoa this thread really blew up. It seems like this news is getting a lot of attention. I'm a little confused. I didn't think we'd finally see something damage his campaign the way it should have.

How did this gain traction?

EDIT: Apparently I missed a video earlier. NVM

What a waste of an assignment

Tell me about it. I'm not sure what lesson she's learning when she knows Trump is a racist and a misogynist and every adult in her life tells her she can't write about that stuff.

I did make sure to express my extreme displeasure with the assignment to her.

Whoa this thread really blew up. It seems like this news is getting a lot of attention. I'm a little confused. I didn't think we'd finally see something damage his campaign the way it should have.

How did this gain traction?

Did you watch the video? If not watch the video and ask yourself that question again.

I want to see Pence defend him now.

"He never said that!"
*Shakes head*
"Democrats have run a campaign of insults! Even now they insult us!"
*Shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom