• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
k45sqgR.png

Oh. Oh...

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You know it's bad when Trump attempts a sincere apology.

"I've said some foolish things"

Really Trump?
Do you have a link to this sincere apology? What I saw was not sincere. Did he release a second non-hostage video.

- J - D -

Not a chance.

Party unity means everything to these fucks. That's why sad Ted Cruz is sitting at a phone bank contemplating suicide rather than haunting the night as the Zodiac Killer.

LOL.

jTcZCcG.gif

This whole day has been just...something great.

On CNN just now, from John Thomas:

"There are allegations of rape out there against Bill Clinton"

[cuts in] "And against Donald Trump"

"...well...I don't know about that."

kevin1025

Banned
Trump is garbage. His defenders on TV can't even lie with a straight face. "Oh bill" last time I checked. Bill's not running.

Paycheque or not, they have to go home after this and try and sleep after defending this crap. They also have to try and get other jobs after this, when they are on video defending this gross behavior. Job or not, I would be grossed out with someone who has no morals.

I'm not sure I buy this. If it is an inside job, their message hasn't been well coordinated. They should drop him officially and immediately if they are in on the leak. Makes no sense to damage the party by staying with him. Maybe they want to see how the town hall debate shakes out first.

It's Cernovich. Of course it's just conspiracy BS.

Paycheque or not, they have to go home after this and try and sleep after defending this crap. They also have to try and get other jobs after this, when they are on video defending this gross behavior. Job or not, I would be grossed out with someone who has no morals.

The good thing about this is nobody in the GOP who's actually going to be affected by this, especially Pence, is getting sleep the rest of the month

sphagnum

Banned
Jesus was flawed?

I guess he did yell the merchants to GTFO

To be fair, this is a genuine recurring theme in the Bible. God picks some guy who has a ton of character flaws and uses him to show how anyone can be redeemed or be used for his glory.

Jesus was perfect though since he was, you know, God.

They're all furiously spinning those lackluster emails.

Cuck.

Man... If there is one thing that this election has given me, it's the mental image of things spinning when people talk about putting the spin on news. I love it. Makes my life better.

NYR

Is r/theDonald ok? I haven't had the stomach to look.

Ok, I just had a peek. It's so very quiet there tonight for some reason.
Nothing will impact those people. There could be proof he murdered someone and they would say "whoever he killed, they deserved it".

Monocle

To be fair, this is a genuine recurring theme in the Bible. God picks some guy who has a ton of character flaws and uses him to show how anyone can be redeemed or be used for his glory.

Someone should have asked his secret to getting killer abs and recorded his answer in the Bible.

benjipwns

Banned

what a hypocrite, play by the same rules you're imposing on everybody else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom