• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VandalD

Details on the focus changes have been posted by DE. If you don't know what focus is, reading about it will be spoilery.

Don't know how I feel about all this right now. Going to try to reserve judgment for when we can actually play it.

Tabby

Interested to see what the new trees look like but so far I'm thinking I might switch back to my original choice, Madurai.

Rafy

So I made the stupid decision to max syndicates that do not have the augments I need, solely due to being fed up with the Hek and wanting to upgrade to the Vaykor one...

Does any of you have an extra Resonating Quake and Vampire leech they could trade me?

So I made the stupid decision to max syndicates that do not have the augments I need, solely due to being fed up with the Hek and wanting to upgrade to the Vaykor one...

Does any of you have an extra Resonating Quake and Vampire leech they could trade me?

If you got a Vaykor Hek to trade me I would def be up for trading you all of those augments and more.

I'm about to hop on, my in game name is the same as my Gaf name.

Rafy

If you got a Vaykor Hek to trade me I would def be up for trading you all of those augments and more.

I'm about to hop on, my in game name is the same as my Gaf name.

I don't have one to trade yet, but I'll have one in a couple of days that I was planning to trade for a Sancti Tigris. You can have that one.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Zr5ys3K.png

3qeX3xE.png

Hey

Listen
praise
m1JzIh4.png

Manzoon

Banned
Just read through the example scenarios of the focus changes, and I'm fine with it. I like the direction they are going in making them based on operator power uses. There's so little real information there that it's hard to judge what the final outcome will be.

Just read through the example scenarios of the focus changes, and I'm fine with it. I like the direction they are going in making them based on operator power uses. There's so little real information there that it's hard to judge what the final outcome will be.

I'm of the opinion that in general leaving your warframe isn't fun, so I think the whole thing is bad from a gameplay perspective. IF there was a power that allowed your frame to act as a "turret" while out, I might change my mind.

Mupod

I only need a receiver for both the braton prime and latron prime, but I don't have the relics for them apparently. It seems all my old void keys were turned into relics so I do have some random ones, but haven't done any yet as I'm still getting my bearings by helping my friend through early stuff.

Trading seems like a rabbit hole I'm not quite ready to go down yet. But if someone's patient and wants to sell me those or some other stuff for a reasonable amount I'd like to at least try out how it works.

Manzoon

Banned
I'm of the opinion that in general leaving your warframe isn't fun, so I think the whole thing is bad from a gameplay perspective. IF there was a power that allowed your frame to act as a "turret" while out, I might change my mind.
I get that, but I like the idea of it being a risk/reward scenario.

God, back in the day the Mesa, Mag, Trinity, Frost set. Just collect everything and stand in a pile. Mag could be dropped if you didn't care about drops and replaced with a Nova if you really wanted to go the distance.

This was the only thing people did, the reason for the first wave of Mag and Mesa nerfs.

Haly

I need to setup my Mesa since i haven't used her in a long while.

Also hoping for akvasto prime with her eventual Prime (they have to right, it just makes sense)

Yeah it's just gotta be Akvasto prime.

With an alt fire where she unloads both Akvastos.

Euphona Prime might be my new favorite pistol so now my "Sheriff" Mesa is: Sybaris Prime, Euphona Prime and Redeemer.

Haly

Whatever you like, Rhino doesn't pair with any particular weapon class.

OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT AKSTILLETO PRIME IS MY FAVORITE SECONDARY NOW HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE A SOMA PRIME WITH INSTANT RELOAD.

FeArTriX

OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT AKSTILLETO PRIME IS MY FAVORITE SECONDARY NOW HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE A SOMA PRIME WITH INSTANT RELOAD.

You should try it with Harrow and soma prime too , you will become a crit monster.

Haly

You should try it with Harrow and soma prime too , you will become a crit monster.

Its crit stats are pretty low, I don't know what harrow does does it just turn any weapon into crit?

Theymust've changed the drop rates on Sorties because I just got a melee riven mod.

Tabby

Its crit stats are pretty low, I don't know what harrow does does it just turn any weapon into crit?
His 2 increases reload speed and fire rate while his 4 absobs damage for a few seconds before giving you extra crit chance based on how much damage you took (I think?)

FeArTriX

Theymust've changed the drop rates on Sorties because I just got a melee riven mod.

His 2 will give you even faster firerate and reload speed and his 4th ability ( if you absorb enough damge) will give you a 50% crit chance on the body and 200% on the head.

Everything melts.

goblin

I'm trying to take a wait-and-see approach to the Focus rework because, while I don't love that style of gameplay, I can at least conceive of trees with enough survivability/utility in them that it works out. If HP stays at 100 but they grant Shatter Shield levels of EHP with armor then fine, whatever. Improve the animations and mobility and I can deal.
But DE's proposed solution to focus earning at a glacial pace in normal play is to raise the daily cap to 250k and increase convergence orb effect from 6x to 8x. I really hope that's not the end of it, because if nothing else changes I still won't want to bother with earning enough points to use whatever they overhaul in the system.

Arrrammis

Wow, finally decided to download the warframe app on my phone, and it's really nice. You can deploy and collect extractors, as well as set up notifications for when there are certain alerts (I have mine set up to ping me when Nintain, Forma, or Orokin Catalysts/reactors appear).

Manzoon

Banned

Akstilleto can get to 100% status chance so I don't build it for crit, I use Aksomati as a Soma equivalent sidearm.

Keasar

I play occasionally with a friend but she is in some hardcore clan that kicks me every 7 days due to strict online rules.

Would love to join the GAF clan is it's possible, name is the same there as here. :)

Yeah it's just gotta be Akvasto prime.

With an alt fire where she unloads both Akvastos.

Euphona Prime might be my new favorite pistol so now my "Sheriff" Mesa is: Sybaris Prime, Euphona Prime and Redeemer.

Indeed.

Still need to check Euphona Prime since its apparently a nice Vakor Marelok alternative and as a huge fan of the Vakor i need to do some checks.

Wow, finally decided to download the warframe app on my phone, and it's really nice. You can deploy and collect extractors, as well as set up notifications for when there are certain alerts (I have mine set up to ping me when Nintain, Forma, or Orokin Catalysts/reactors appear).

Yep.

its how i interact with the extractors now.

Manzoon

Banned
I've been doing Hornet/Barrel/Lethal/Seeker and four dual mods. Usually blast and corrosive. I love punch through. I also don't have primed target cracker so it limits the effectiveness of my crit builds.

Can I get a clan invite? Mojobones in-game name.

This game is a lot of fun! I just got the pet that ice laser things and got to Mars. The pet is very useful for slowing people down as they get close to me so I can pop off a headshot.

Also the Ballistica Prime is so awesome! Watching someone's body go ragdolling and get ripped away from their spirit which fights for me is so fun.

VandalD

Can I get a clan invite? Mojobones in-game name.

This game is a lot of fun! I just got the pet that ice laser things and got to Mars. The pet is very useful for slowing people down as they get close to me so I can pop off a headshot.

Also the Ballistica Prime is so awesome! Watching someone's body go ragdolling and get ripped away from their spirit which fights for me is so fun.
Sure, I'll invite you if someone hasn't already.

That ice laser is actually one of the better pet weapons because of what you said. It's pretty good at slowing things down that get close to you.

exfatal

So hoped on this game with the 10$ steam sale they had going. Kinda confused on what to do should i do those extraction missions? or just continue with quest?

Arrrammis

So hoped on this game with the 10$ steam sale they had going. Kinda confused on what to do should i do those extraction missions? or just continue with quest?

When you're starting out, you should finish the first quest ("Once Awake"), after that you can just focus on completing the star chart (the missions highlighted in blue are ones that you have unlocked but haven't completed yet). This will let you access more alerts, along with more quests, which you can do whenever you feel like it.

exfatal

When you're starting out, you should finish the first quest ("Once Awake"), after that you can just focus on completing the star chart (the missions highlighted in blue are ones that you have unlocked but haven't completed yet). This will let you access more alerts, along with more quests, which you can do whenever you feel like it.

cool alright thanks for the help, i'll do just that then.

Kadin

Just to make sure I'm following the rules, can we invite friends into the Clan or is this just for GAF members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom