• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Just posting this quickly to add to the responses*

Got the booster as well

Thanks man this will be really handy.

will make my actual post later since i have some work to do :p

Shaldome

Rhino is considered a good beginner frame since his Iron skin ability adds an extra layer of protection. At rank 3 it gives you 1200 ferrite armor bonus, which allows shields to recharge, prevents knockdown and protects against status effects for only 50 energy. This gives low MR players a good safety net until they can get their defensive mods Redirection and Vitality up to rank 7+.

In addition to this he has Roar which boosts weapon and ability damage by up to 50% for you and all nearby frames. If that wasn't enough, he also has a great CC ability Stomp, which if it doesn't outright kill all enemies in a 25m radius will slow them down by 97% for 8 secs,

Yeah, I read that one reason is his survivability and therefore also good for solo missions. Most of the times I die is because I am not careful enough. Either by dashing into a room full of enemy's or not keeping up with my team mates.
What does the number on the missions (3-5) actually mean? Is that the recommended mastery level?
In other news, I got all blueprints for my Archwing and got my first Orokin Catalyst one from a event mission. Now I have to think about into what weapon I will put it after I build it. At the moment I am using my primary weapon most of the time and only sometimes use my melee one. From the three primaries I used (MK1 Paris, Braton and Boltor) I liked the Braton the most. Although that might change, as the Boltor is just level 10.

M09482

Neo Member
Yeah, I read that one reason is his survivability and therefore also good for solo missions. Most of the times I die is because I am not careful enough. Either by dashing into a room full of enemy's or not keeping up with my team mates.
What does the number on the missions (3-5) actually mean? Is that the recommended mastery level?
In other news, I got all blueprints for my Archwing and got my first Orokin Catalyst one from a event mission. Now I have to think about into what weapon I will put it after I build it. At the moment I am using my primary weapon most of the time and only sometimes use my melee one. From the three primaries I used (MK1 Paris, Braton and Boltor) I liked the Braton the most. Although that might change, as the Boltor is just level 10.

The number next to the node name is the starting level range of the enemies. As for the the catalyst, I would save that for now and wait to use it with a better weapon since all 3 will get outclassed by MR 5/6. My personal recommendations would be Amprex or Marelok at MR 5 and Soma, Penta, Phage, Synoid Gammacor or Dual Ichor at MR 6. These are the weapons you will be keeping since they are some of the best in the game.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Any suggestions on my next Primary weapon to buy? Soma Prime and Braton are all I currently have. Finished the Soma Prime today.

E: Also, rank 4! Woo!

M09482

Neo Member
Any suggestions on my next Primary weapon to buy? Soma Prime and Braton are all I currently have. Finished the Soma Prime today.

E: Also, rank 4! Woo!

Just build whatever you like, none of the weapons at MR 4 will be able to compete with the Soma Prime other than the Research lab Quanta, but i doubt you'll have the materials to craft it. Maybe try out the Paris bow, or a shotgun like the Hek/Dragoon or Tigris to see if it will fit your play style.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just build whatever you like, none of the weapons at MR 4 will be able to compete with the Soma Prime other than the Research lab Quanta, but i doubt you'll have the materials to craft it. Maybe try out the Paris bow, or a shotgun like the Hek/Dragoon or Tigris to see if it will fit your play style.

Yeah, I'm not looking for a replacement as much as a side grade. More something to help fill my MR leveling.

Also, any tips on how to play Nova Prime? I'm assuming she plays the same as Nova? Whatever the case, I don't quote know how to use her safely with groups. She is super squishy, and I can't really figure out how to use 1, 2, or 4. 3 seems decent, but I haven't really figured that out yet fully either.

Whoa i forgot the post was gonna make.

Yesterday i made the first step and gave them some actual money. Reason was mainly to get more slots (particularly warframe slots) and they made me an offer i couldn't refuse at the time by giving me 75% off a platinum purchase for 48 hours as a login reward.

So it might not be nova prime access level but i still got some plantinum that's enough to expand the slots and maybe even buy a Warframe or 2 if i felt like it.

Also nicoga: Yea i remember reading that the Kubrow had some kind of upkeep and never knew that meant credits were involved with that also lol. Also the incubator power core has to be bought in the market as a blueprint and needs like 50k plus some of those resources are void related and needs 100K to build :O . I just kinda wanted to have the pieces just in case i felt it was time to own one.

Along with the usual no egg i played another mission today that gave me an oberon drop only for me to fuck up and eventually fail. Been kinda salty ever since :/

M09482

Neo Member
Yeah, I'm not looking for a replacement as much as a side grade. More something to help fill my MR leveling.

Also, any tips on how to play Nova Prime? I'm assuming she plays the same as Nova? Whatever the case, I don't quote know how to use her safely with groups. She is super squishy, and I can't really figure out how to use 1, 2, or 4. 3 seems decent, but I haven't really figured that out yet fully either.

In that case, try out the Dragoon. It's a shotgun that fires shrapnel that can ricochet of walls, it's fun to let it rip on a corridor and watch it shred the enemies to pieces. If you just want to level weapons for mastery rank then buy the weapons from the market that can be bought for just credits. You won't be keeping them after hitting level 30, but you also don't have to spend resources to build them and wait 12-24 hours for them to become available to use.

As for Nova Prime, she plays exactly like Nova and 4 will be your main skill that will help you not only survive but also increase your teams damage capability. If you have a Continuity (+Duration) and/or Intensity (+Strength) mods, max them out and use them. Duration will increase the distance the Molecular Prime (MP) wave travels priming more enemies and how long their movement and attack speed is decreased for. Strength will increase how much their speed is decreased.

You can then take them out safely and easily. For tougher enemies you can use Antimatter Drop (AD) after you have primed them with MP. Fire off AD and then shoot the AD projectile for a +400% damage boost. So if you shoot 3000 points of damage into it, it will do 12,000 radiation damage to whatever it hits.

Her first skill is pretty much useless, no need to bother with it and 3 useful for getting on to hard to reach places, mostly against the infested.

Yesterday i made the first step and gave them some actual money. Reason was mainly to get more slots (particularly warframe slots) and they made me an offer i couldn't refuse at the time by giving me 75% off a platinum purchase for 48 hours as a login reward.

So it might not be nova prime access level but i still got some plantinum that's enough to expand the slots and maybe even buy a Warframe or 2 if i felt like it.

Along with the usual no egg i played another mission today that gave me an oberon drop only for me to fuck up and eventually fail. Been kinda salty ever since :/

The only frames i would even remotely suggest purchasing are Hydroid and Mesa since they are locked behind high grind walls. The rest can be easily farmed, if you really must buy frames your better of buying the prime versions from the Trade channel. Mag, Frost, Ember can be bought for around 20 plat each. Rhino is around 50-80, Loki 100 - 150. As for Oberon, don't get too hung up about losing his part, once you start doing a few endless missions on later planets you'll be swimming in oberon parts.

The only frames i would even remotely suggest purchasing are Hydroid and Mesa since they are locked behind high grind walls. The rest can be easily farmed, if you really must buy frames your better of buying the prime versions from the Trade channel. Mag, Frost, Ember can be bought for around 20 plat each. Rhino is around 50-80, Loki 100 - 150. As for Oberon, don't get too hung up about losing his part, once you start doing a few endless missions on later planets you'll be swimming in oberon parts.

Actually Mesa was the definite front runner if i had to buy one to be honest, the rest i would just grind the appropriate bosses like i always planned to. The plat is mainly for slots and maybe potatoes plus a sentinel or 2 (to save on credits) with an option to buy a frame as the last resort. Good to know about the Oberon stuff because man i felt like shit when it happened.

Didn't know about using the trading channel for prime parts though and that could also be an option to look at.

Didnt know you could actually get useful stuff as login rewards, just got a Gorgon.

Yea along with the platinum sales you can get blueprints for Warframes also (not sure if its only just the blueprint for the entire frame or a frame's components can drop).

Got a Vauban print just a while ago.

M09482

Neo Member
Actually Mesa was the definite front runner if i had to buy one to be honest, the rest i would just grind the appropriate bosses like i always planned to. The plat is mainly for slots and maybe potatoes plus a sentinel or 2 (to save on credits) with an option to buy a frame as the last resort. Good to know about the Oberon stuff because man i felt like shit when it happened.

Didn't know about using the trading channel for prime parts though and that could also be an option to look at.

Sounds like a plan. Carrier is the only sentinel I bought with plat and the best one to get IMO for his vacuum ability that will pick up mods, ammo and credits automatically. Yeah, I could have built Oberon about 60 times over with the amount of parts I've picked up from eximus units.

Sounds like a plan. Carrier is the only sentinel I bought with plat and the best one to get IMO for his vacuum ability that will pick up mods, ammo and credits automatically. Yeah, I could have built Oberon about 60 times over with the amount of parts I've picked up from eximus units.

Hmmm

does the carrier already come with those abilities when you buy it with platinum or do you still need the mods so it can activate.

Also FINALLY GOT THAT FUCKING EGG and also reached max rank with the MK1- Braton so its time for some new hotness.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
In that case, try out the Dragoon. It's a shotgun that fires shrapnel that can ricochet of walls, it's fun to let it rip on a corridor and watch it shred the enemies to pieces. If you just want to level weapons for mastery rank then buy the weapons from the market that can be bought for just credits. You won't be keeping them after hitting level 30, but you also don't have to spend resources to build them and wait 12-24 hours for them to become available to use.

As for Nova Prime, she plays exactly like Nova and 4 will be your main skill that will help you not only survive but also increase your teams damage capability. If you have a Continuity (+Duration) and/or Intensity (+Strength) mods, max them out and use them. Duration will increase the distance the Molecular Prime (MP) wave travels priming more enemies and how long their movement and attack speed is decreased for. Strength will increase how much their speed is decreased.

You can then take them out safely and easily. For tougher enemies you can use Antimatter Drop (AD) after you have primed them with MP. Fire off AD and then shoot the AD projectile for a +400% damage boost. So if you shoot 3000 points of damage into it, it will do 12,000 radiation damage to whatever it hits.

Her first skill is pretty much useless, no need to bother with it and 3 useful for getting on to hard to reach places, mostly against the infested.

Thanks - I'm working on extending her range (with +power range at the moment). It's been much more effective that way.

Regarding the frames you suggested, is that per part or for the whole set (3 parts + BP)?

sophora

Hmmm

does the carrier already come with those abilities when you buy it with platinum or do you still need the mods so it can activate.

Also FINALLY GOT THAT FUCKING EGG and also reached max rank with the MK1- Braton so its time for some new hotness.

Carrier should come with those abilities(whether you build or buy with plat), but they're unranked. Same applies to all companions, you'll get their respective skills but all unranked.

M09482

Neo Member
Thanks - I'm working on extending her range (with +power range at the moment). It's been much more effective that way.

Regarding the frames you suggested, is that per part or for the whole set (3 parts + BP)?

Prices are for the full set. With the changes DE has made to Void drop rates you might find people asking for double, but the prices I listed are what I would consider fair. With Nova, be aware that range mods only increase the range of MP explosions and not how far the actual MP wave travels.

Infinite Justice - congrats on finally getting that egg. If you manage to breed a Kubrow with a lotus fur print, create some imprints and sell them in Trade. They can be a great source of plat as prices can range from 100 - 1000.

Shaldome

So that was a productive week end. Got two more Warframes ready to be build, Oberon and Nyx. Bought one extra Warframe slot and have to think about which of the two I am goiong to build.
Weapon wise I sold my MK1 Paris and Strun which I maxed. Building a Grakata right now and going to start the Heat Sword next so that I have a melee weapon to collect affinity. Have already finished Despair which I am leveling up right now.

Saprol

I'd like to level the kubrows I've hatched, but it bugs me knowing it costs ~3k credits per day they're out of stasis versus having lifeless sentinels that don't need any maintenance. Can't even equip them without defrosting for 3 hours.

With Nova, be aware that range mods only increase the range of MP explosions and not how far the actual MP wave travels.
Nova's MP wave travels for however long the duration is. So +duration mods will make it cover a larger area.

Carrier should come with those abilities(whether you build or buy with plat), but they're unranked. Same applies to all companions, you'll get their respective skills but all unranked.

Thanks as i was really wondering about that seeing as i had some of those mods drops for the other types like Dethcube.

might just buy it with the plat and save the credits.

Prices are for the full set. With the changes DE has made to Void drop rates you might find people asking for double, but the prices I listed are what I would consider fair. With Nova, be aware that range mods only increase the range of MP explosions and not how far the actual MP wave travels.

Infinite Justice - congrats on finally getting that egg. If you manage to breed a Kubrow with a lotus fur print, create some imprints and sell them in Trade. They can be a great source of plat as prices can range from 100 - 1000.

Wait those prices for primes are for everything (BP + Components)?

Very Interesting :O

And Thanks i must have ran that thing more than 10 times during that period (mostly to level the weapon with the help of that affinity booster we got) and even thought that i must be doing it wrong since i was quickly destroying the dens.

Also i have no idea what your talking about in the next line LOL plus i still need to get the power core and its materials (iirc one of them is a argon crystal).

So that was a productive week end. Got two more Warframes ready to be build, Oberon and Nyx. Bought one extra Warframe slot and have to think about which of the two I am goiong to build.
Weapon wise I sold my MK1 Paris and Strun which I maxed. Building a Grakata right now and going to start the Heat Sword next so that I have a melee weapon to collect affinity. Have already finished Despair which I am leveling up right now.

DE is pretty devious with that slot stuff since it forces you to confront the "collector" side of yourself. Getting platinum is pretty damn freeing in this regard and its a win for them as they are getting your money.

Sneaky Fuckers :p

also building a warframe takes a lot of time :( (my Rhino is been building for what feels like ages and no i will not fucking rush anything with platnium)

I'd like to level the kubrows I've hatched, but it bugs me knowing it costs ~3k credits per day they're out of stasis versus having lifeless sentinels that don't need any maintenance. Can't even equip them without defrosting for 3 hours.

Yea this is one of the reasons i'm kinda holding off on hatching one but just wanted to get that damn egg out of the way. Hopefully the egg doesn't die/spoil or something. lol

And Nicoga you passed me man :(

:p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks as i was really wondering about that seeing as i had some of those mods drops for the other types like Dethcube.

might just buy it with the plat and save the credits.

Wait those prices for primes are for everything (BP + Components)?

Very Interesting :O

And Thanks i must have ran that thing more than 10 times during that period (mostly to level the weapon with the help of that affinity booster we got) and even thought that i must be doing it wrong since i was quickly destroying the dens.

Also i have no idea what your talking about in the next line LOL plus i still need to get the power core and its materials (iirc one of them is a argon crystal).

DE is pretty devious with that slot stuff since it forces you to confront the "collector" side of yourself. Getting platinum is pretty damn freeing in this regard and its a win for them as they are getting your money.

Sneaky Fuckers :p

also building a warframe takes a lot of time :( (my Rhino is been building for what feels like ages and no i will not fucking rush anything with platnium)

Yea this is one of the reasons i'm kinda holding off on hatching one but just wanted to get that damn egg out of the way. Hopefully the egg doesn't die/spoil or something. lol

And Nicoga you passed me man :(

:p

I've logged 40 hours in my ~13 days of playing. :3 Going to be getting on in a bit to try and knock some missions out. I really need to figure out where to farm mods. I don't really have a strong setup for either faction, yet.

I've logged 40 hours in my ~13 days of playing. :3 Going to be getting on in a bit to try and knock some missions out. I really need to figure out where to farm mods. I don't really have a strong setup for either faction, yet.

I'm around the same although steam is saying i'm at 61 hours with their timer :/

Also it more likely helps since you have another frame to play with and level while i'm still stuck on my first and whatever points are being wasted.

And yea i still need to get the mod and fusion stuff together so i can build them for the different threats. I still dont feel i have enough mods though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Snagged an Ember, Rhino, Frost, and Loki prime set on trade. Good prices on all but Loki. 250+ is what I saw them for for the past few hours. Managed to get one for 200p. May have overpaid a little, but I'm content.

E: Just ran ODE and got Heavy Caliber. Apparently that's one of the best mods you can get? Haha

sophora

Snagged an Ember, Rhino, Frost, and Loki prime set on trade. Good prices on all but Loki. 250+ is what I saw them for for the past few hours. Managed to get one for 200p. May have overpaid a little, but I'm content.

E: Just ran ODE and got Heavy Caliber. Apparently that's one of the best mods you can get? Haha

Heavy caliber helps some weapons excel pretty well. ODE vault runs will net you some pretty good corrupted mods sometimes. I run them every so often as some mods from there are must have staple mods for certain warframes like Overextended (+90% max range on skills and -60% power strength at max rank), Narrow Minded (+99% power duration -66% power range at max rank), Fleeting Expertise (+60% power efficency -60% power duration at max rank) and Transient Fortitude (+55% power strength -27.5% power duration at max rank).

These corrupted mods can make a warframe build excel quite well. One of my favorite builds I run in squads is my Loki Prime built with max range(stretch+overextended) with max power efficiency(fleeting expertise+streamline), since Loki's powers have no inherent benefit from power strength overextended helps maintain my range to about the size of a room and the power efficiency makes my Radial Disarms only 25 energy each cast. Throw in my syndicate mod for Loki's Radial Disarm so when I do cast it procs radiation on all enemies effected, making them attack each other with batons while giving my teammates safety from ranged fire most of the time.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
just started playing this again after not getting very far in the beta.

damn do i feel weak playing this. partying with anyone just has them run past me or outclass me in the weapon department

Coconut

Banned
So when I fuse my upgrade cards I'm basically feeding less powerful cards to power up my more powerful cards correct? Becaus last night I was just doing the auto fuse stuff.

sophora

So when I fuse my upgrade cards I'm basically feeding less powerful cards to power up my more powerful cards correct? Becaus last night I was just doing the auto fuse stuff.

I tend to avoid using the auto-functions in warframe since when you do autofuse with fusion cores, it'll eat your highest rank fusion cores as default. Some things to keep in mind when fusing mod cards;

-Keep in mind the polarity of mod cards (in the top right there's a symbol), as fusing similar polarities will count more towards ranking them up than fusing different polarities.
-Common mod cards count less towards ranking up a mod than Rare ones.
-The more cards you are fusing, the higher the cost. (Ex. fusing 1-2 rare fusion cores to upgrade to the next rank on a mod will cost less credits than having to need 4-5 common fusion cores)
-Usually, the amount of mods you'll need to upgrade to the next rank will double. For this reason many players will upgrade a mod that has 10 possible ranks only to rank 9, as the amount needed to upgrade to Rank10 is insanely costly and usually isn't worth the gain of few percents. (Ex. To upgrade an Unranked mod to Rank1, you will need another copy. To upgrade a Rank1 to Rank2, you will need TWO copies of the mod ect ect)

M09482

Neo Member
I tend to avoid using the auto-functions in warframe since when you do autofuse with fusion cores, it'll eat your highest rank fusion cores as default. Some things to keep in mind when fusing mod cards;

-Keep in mind the polarity of mod cards (in the top right there's a symbol), as fusing similar polarities will count more towards ranking them up than fusing different polarities.
-Common mod cards count less towards ranking up a mod than Rare ones.
-The more cards you are fusing, the higher the cost. (Ex. fusing 1-2 rare fusion cores to upgrade to the next rank on a mod will cost less credits than having to need 4-5 common fusion cores)
-Usually, the amount of mods you'll need to upgrade to the next rank will double. For this reason many players will upgrade a mod that has 10 possible ranks only to rank 9, as the amount needed to upgrade to Rank10 is insanely costly and usually isn't worth the gain of few percents. (Ex. To upgrade an Unranked mod to Rank1, you will need another copy. To upgrade a Rank1 to Rank2, you will need TWO copies of the mod ect ect)

Just to give you some perspective, it takes the same amount of fusion cores to go from R9 to R10 as it does to go from R0 to R9. Achieving R10 is best left until you have nothing left to do except max out mods.

sophora

Just to give you some perspective, it takes the same amount of fusion cores to go from R9 to R10 as it does to go from R0 to R9. Achieving R10 is best left until you have nothing left to do except max out mods.

Yeah thats why I said it doubles in cost at every advancing rank usually (Ex. R1=1 duplicate, R2=2 duplicates, R3=4 duplicates ect ect). Thats why I said most of the time players will keep things at R9.

God dammit where is my archwing harness?

RNG God will bestow it upon you when he feels like it :p

What you could do is leave after the first excavation is complete then run the mission again but you will have to hope you got the harness at that point.

As for my last adventure i bought a carrier with some plat and he even had a potato already installed. Been leveling up it along with my new weapons and now that blue bar is moving closer to the end for a next rank up.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Double post?

I maxed Nova Prime, Soma Prime, and Vasto Prime yesterday. Started working on a really bad secondary...Oh my goodness. It's so bad. I'll lend it to bad modding, but I was doing a mission on Saturn where I had to deliver a payload to a computer. As a result, it was secondary + melee only. Well that plan went away when I was doing 10-12 damage per shot vs my 140-160 per shot with my Soma Prime.

Managed to get a really nice max rank Hellfire mod for 5p on trade, too. I needed it for Infested missions since I didn't have any fire. Frost Prime should be done tomorrow, followed by farming for Rhino Prime parts! I'm also FINALLY working my way through the star chart.

How do I know where a boss is?

look for any area/mission on a current planet that has a weird looking eye thing/symbol under the name.

or just hover over each mission (you can even if you havent unlocked it yet) until you spot the one called assassination, that's the boss who is usually pictured and who you must eliminate. Also there is a good chance you could be roped in a squad since they usually drop components for a specific warframe (so you can build it in the future) so then they are farmed for that.

Rhino finally cooked an i've been leveling him up, dude's Iron skin is pretty damn handy so far and i can't wait to place my leveled up Redirection and Vitaility mods on him. Should be a fucking beast at that point plus that blue account bar is moving at a decent clip. :p

Goddamn Latron seems pretty broken right now with its almost negligble ammo usage haha (most of the time i'm ending missions with still over 500 rounds after pickups) though to be fair the missions are low level

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How do I know where a boss is?

Check your starchart. Any mission with the symbol I circled is a boss mission!

Ga736iC.jpg

Coconut

Banned
look for any area/mission on a current planet that has a weird looking eye thing/symbol under the name.

or just hover over each mission (you can even if you havent unlocked it yet) until you spot the one called assassination, that's the boss who is usually pictured and who you must eliminate. Also there is a good chance you could be roped in a squad since they usually drop components for a specific warframe (so you can build it in the future) so then they are farmed for that.

Rhino finally cooked an i've been leveling him up, dude's Iron skin is pretty damn handy so far and i can't wait to place my leveled up Redirection and Vitaility mods on him. Should be a fucking beast at that point plus that blue account bar is moving at a decent clip. :p

Goddamn Latron seems pretty broken right now with its almost negligble ammo usage haha (most of the time i'm ending missions with still over 500 rounds after pickups) though to be fair the missions are low level

Do I have to have the story mission stuff going from the quest log to fight the boss?

Do I have to have the story mission stuff going from the quest log to fight the boss?

Not necessarily.

Vor was a special case since they used him as a tutorial/introduction of sorts (you can fight/farm him afterwards like the other bosses but he just drops blueprints/parts for his weapons) but as long as you unlocked that particular mission (via completing the other missions adjacent to it) on a planet you can fight that planet's boss. Hell i was killing the boss of Venus multiple times way before completing the other missions (i think i had 2 done at that point and a few more unlocked) lol

Also if you are in a squad you can go to bosses that haven't unlocked yet if a squad member who already unlocked them selects that mission to run.

IIRC Certain quests do have there own bosses though or at least leads up to them like eg Infested Alad V

Shaldome

Got my Rhino up to 28 and feeling invincible in 1-6 survival missions. Well kind of, but a whole lot better then Excalibur. User some Fusion Cores and around 150.000 to bring my Reflection Mod up to Rank 8.
Furthermore I decided to build Nyx next from the possible frames I could choose from, but I think I will spend some money on Platinum and will buy some more slots for Frames and weapons with it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got my Rhino up to 28 and feeling invincible in 1-6 survival missions. Well kind of, but a whole lot better then Excalibur. User some Fusion Cores and around 150.000 to bring my Reflection Mod up to Rank 8.
Furthermore I decided to build Nyx next from the possible frames I could choose from, but I think I will spend some money on Platinum and will buy some more slots for Frames and weapons with it.

Everyone says buying weapons isn't worth it, but man...Buying a weapon that's already got double mod slots AND gives the extra inventory slot is awesome. :) I don't mind buying weapons vs building personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom