• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

I haven't spent any doughs except on some colours and I haven't had any issues with the pace of progress. I also have not had to grind at any point. Everything I have got I got through just playing the fun missions that I enjoy. It's been great so far.

I take it you've not done the T3 stuff yet, because things get hairy if you aren't modded up..Mag Prime with those mods i've listed will wreak havok on T3 defense/survival missions

IvorB

I take it you've not done the T3 stuff yet, because things get hairy if you aren't modded up..Mag Prime with those mods i've listed will wreak havok on T3 defense/survival missions

I haven't got that far to be honest. I'm still clearing my way through the planets and upgrading stuff as required. Haven't really had much chance to play lately and just taking things at my own pace. Not sure where the T3 stuff comes in although I think I picked up some tower keys during a defense mission.

All in all I'm pretty happy with what I have so far and should have dual Vipers soon for my secondary :). I've also been juicing up key mods and have some of them at max. Haven't spent any real cash on any of it.

Finally managed to donate to the dojo. Got the rest of the stuff needed for the two sparring rooms. Saw an elevator too, but it didn't actually work.

EekTheKat

Picked up a Split Chamber last night as a drop, my team almost lost it though as we wiped close to the finish line (a couple of us had some spare revives so we popped up and tried to stay alive for 30 seconds with 5 health). I'm still working on getting an Ogris - with Split Chamber and Firestorm I think it should make for some interesting games in the near future.

I've also playing with Nekros for the last couple days and I'm still not sure about it. It seems like the perfect farming frame for defense/survival but it kind of lacks in some areas. The game seems to want me to play Nekros though, as the very night Nekros came out of the foundry an alert for an Orokin Reactor blueprint popped up.

Next on the list - Continuity. That and focus more on farming corrupted mods (Fleeting expertise).

Kurod

Banned
Got the Essence Helm from an alert earlier. The stats according to the wiki seem awesome but it makes Loki look like his head is part submarine :(

You still keep those xp.
You need certain amount of xp to take a certain rank test, but you don't news to be ranked to accumulate more xp.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Guys, where did you get Focus, Flow and Streamline from?

From looking at the respective comments section on the wikia I got the following suggestions:

Focus: Eris - Xini, Venus - E Gate (Wave 25), Mercury - Apollodorus
Flow: Mercury – M Prime, Mars - Quirinus
Streamline: Mercury – M Prime, Mercury – Apollodorus, Eris – Xini(Wave 5)

Does that sound right to you? I'm asking this because some of the comments were a few months back and am concious of changes in the drop tables.

I have a spare Lvl 3 Streamline available if you want it.
Send me a PM on PSN: Kurt-Niisan

FUME5

I've also playing with Nekros for the last couple days and I'm still not sure about it. It seems like the perfect farming frame for defense/survival but it kind of lacks in some areas.

Yeah, I'm running my Nekross stirctly as a farming frame - got a 10 point Master Thief on as well. Makes OD Def missions end up loking like a Mass Effect club. Which is good, because afer my latest round of cooking and donating to the dojo I am resource poor.

koryuken

I'd hope so, this game really doesn't strike me as demanding as it's behaving. Some moments are just unplayable

So I'm not the only one huh? I went into single digits (framerate) doing defense in the void for 20 minutes. Hundreds of items littering the floor...

Been itching to play, but for the last three days i've had to work quite late. might stop by for a mission or two tonight though.

Need to get those last few materials for my new frames. I should have the Mag to 30 by the time they are finished cooking.

koryuken

The half-assedness of the frames is more on the design-by-commitee model they are using. It's had both good and bad results as of yet, but I won't argue that it's becoming clear the majority are less than high quality.

As for your other points...

Yeah. I won't argue with you there. You are absolutely correct.

Can you guys tell me which frames are actually worthwhile/fun to play as? I just have Excaliber and Rhino right now... I was eyeing Frost/Frost Prime as my next build target. I hear good things about Nyx and Vaulban.

koryuken

Grimløck;96406577 said:
I have extra bane mods, as well as Cryo Rounds. Hit me up on PSN.

Grimlock I've been looking for Cryo Rounds as well. I have an extra Infected Clip mod to trade if you have any spare Cryo Rounds... Also have the rare autoblock Mod...forget the name. Also looking for Split Chamber.

FUME5

Can you guys tell me which frames are actually worthwhile/fun to play as? I just have Excaliber and Rhino right now... I was eyeing Frost/Frost Prime as my next build target. I hear good things about Nyx and Vaulban.

Just be aware that if you get all the parts to Frost Prime before Snake Eyes and myself we will never revive you.

HORRORSHØW

ixyi. my psn messages are messing up. you don't have to offer anything. maybe an ammo drum or some other cheap mod to make the trade work.

hyp

is it pretty easy to get Lethal Torrent from nightmare runs? 3 of them dropped for me today along with Vigor and Constitution. had a good group of randoms and did about 10 runs back to back.

MoonGred

So I'm not the only one huh? I went into single digits (framerate) doing defense in the void for 20 minutes. Hundreds of items littering the floor...

I dont know what when wrong with my last void extermination mission, I ran around for 5 minutes, not a thing to be found, all of a sudden the frame rate hit single digits, coul barely move and all of a sudden I was surrounded and died instantly

hyp

I dont know what when wrong with my last void extermination mission, I ran around for 5 minutes, not a thing to be found, all of a sudden the frame rate hit single digits, coul barely move and all of a sudden I was surrounded and died instantly

we're all alpha testers for this game unfortunately.

EL Beefo

is it pretty easy to get Lethal Torrent from nightmare runs? 3 of them dropped for me today along with Vigor and Constitution. had a good group of randoms and did about 10 runs back to back.

I'm not positive, but I don't think any nightmare mods are more rare than others. That means you have a 1/13 chance of getting any one of the cards, and since you're guaranteed one after every mission they're pretty easy to get.

bLaiSe

There will be very soon (72 hours is the worst case scenario), but it's kinda hard to add you to the Google Doc without your PSN ID. ;-)
My ID is bLaiSe_HUN
BTW, I played with you yesterday. We were raiding Captain Vor. When I looked at your mastery rank I was like SHIIIIT! That's the highest I've ever seen. :)

hyp

I'm not positive, but I don't think any nightmare mods are more rare than others. That means you have a 1/13 chance of getting any one of the cards, and since you're guaranteed one after every mission they're pretty easy to get.

makes sense. crazy how much some of the NM mods are going for in trade, especially maxed out. i can see having a good supply of plat with a little dedication and in-game spending.

molnizzle

PSN: TheDrizzlerJ11

My ID is bLaiSe_HUN

You've both been added to the list. It won't be long now!

To anyone else who would like a clan invite, please be sure to post your PSN ID -- or better yet, send me a PM.

BTW, I played with you yesterday. We were raiding Captain Vor. When I looked at your mastery rank I was like SHIIIIT! That's the highest I've ever seen. :)

Heh. I've definitely been playing some Warframe, that's for sure.

SilentFlyer

Nah. Don't think so but seems these not as rare as hammer shot and split chamber. I got Vigor and Constitution 2 days ago but not Lethal Torrent despite farming for quite few days.

Where it dropped for you?

bLaiSe

Have the devs said anything about platinum discounts as login rewards yet? Is it even feasible on PSN?
I want to buy 1000 platinum but I don't want to regret it later. I still have 190 plat from the 370 I last bought so that will be enough for a while, but I really want some new colors.

Nah. Don't think so but seems these not as rare as hammer shot and split chamber. I got Vigor and Constitution 2 days ago but not Lethal Torrent despite farming for quite few days.

Where it dropped for you?

Got a few of them, from mercury NM farming Oro (with Dave) I think, if you want one let me know, I'll be on after 8 pm GMT..that and rending strike

SilentFlyer

Got a few of them, from mercury NM farming Oro (with Dave) I think, if you want one let me know, I'll be on after 8 pm GMT..that and rending strike

Thanks mate. I'll take both. I'll be online at that time. BTW got my Mag Ptime components. But still lack Frost Prime Chassis and System.

frizby

As odd as this sounds, the PSN party chat thing seems to be messing up my normal PSN messages. Can anyone explain what purpose that thing serves?

Also, a small dojo request, if it's possible: If you can control where people spawn in at the dojo, would it be possible to have them spawn in closer to the trading post?

Finally, Djinn is worthless.

IvorB

You've both been added to the list. It won't be long now!

To anyone else who would like a clan invite, please be sure to post your PSN ID -- or better yet, send me a PM.

Heh. I've definitely been playing some Warframe, that's for sure.

What does one have to do to be in the clan? I can only only play weekends pretty much so not really that regular.

Top Bottom