• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

IMBored

Who drops trinity components Mol? I've 2x Trinity Chassis Blueprint. Need System and Helmet.

EDIT: On the other hand, Don't know how common or rare any of these are but I have extra. and anyone want anything from below, let me know.

1x Serration Mod
2x Dakra Prime Blueprint
1x Dakra Prime Handle
1x Forma Blueprint
1x Front Prime Blueprint
1x Mag Prime Chassis
1x Paris Prime Upper limb
1x Seer Blueprint
1x Seer Pistol Barrel
1x Trinity Chassis Blueprint
1x Valkyr Helmet Blueprint.

And If someone has extra Frost Prime Chassis and System Blueprint, I'll gladly take it. Have been doing extermination towers but not getting Chassis and System.

VanHek on earth drops the trin parts, for now. Also, only mods platinum and key can be traded, not blueprints. Nice of you to offer tough. Also, you´ll want to keep the forma blueprint even if you any extras, they are consume when you make it and you´ll want more than one forma.

koryuken

Who drops trinity components Mol? I've 2x Trinity Chassis Blueprint. Need System and Helmet.

EDIT: On the other hand, Don't know how common or rare any of these are but I have extra. and anyone want anything from below, let me know.

1x Serration Mod
2x Dakra Prime Blueprint
1x Dakra Prime Handle
1x Forma Blueprint
1x Front Prime Blueprint
1x Mag Prime Chassis
1x Seer Blueprint
1x Seer Pistol Barrel
1x Trinity Chassis Blueprint
1x Valkyr Helmet Blueprint.

And If someone has extra Frost Prime Chassis and System Blueprint, I'll gladly take it. Have been doing extermination towers but not getting Chassis and System.

I would love to get the Dakra Prime Blueprint & Handle if you are willing to part with it.
My PSN name is Sharpacid :)

Pilgor

Almost finished my Rhino, just need a few more parts.

Anyone willing to help me find the remaining parts? Need Orokin Cell, Neural Sensor and Control Module.

PSN is Rogo, ready to go anytime!

koryuken

Almost finished my Rhino, just need a few more parts.

Anyone willing to help me find the remaining parts? Need Orokin Cell, Neural Sensor and Control Module.

PSN is Rogo, ready to go anytime!

I just finished all my Rhino components last night! For the Control Module, I would suggest doing the Void Survival missions. We did a run last night with the Gaf clan and had a blast. We survived 20 minutes and received 14 control modules. My PS4 was dropping into single digit frames because of the number of items and enemies littering the floor :p That was the most fun I've had with this game TBH.

PS. if you are interested, I have a spare void key. I can initiate another survival mission and send you an invite. I will be online around 9PM PST.

Bladelaw

EDIT 2: On the other hand, Don't know how common or rare any of these are but I have extra. and anyone want anything from below, let me know.

1x Serration Mod
1x Dakra Prime Handle
1x Mag Prime Chassis
1x Seer Pistol Barrel

Counselor Vay Hek on Earth in the Everest mission. Tower 3 Exterminate is where the Frost Prime System is and it's a rare reward too. Hopefully you'll get lucky. It took me 15keys to finally get mine on PC.

I'd like the Serration if it's still up for grabs but I don't know what I could offer that would be useful. A couple plat maybe?

SnakeEyes

Banned
You're in for a rough time - Frost Prime Systems is a right pain in the ass to get. But know that you're not alone - FUME_5 and myself have been long brutalised by T2/T3 Extermination missions, and have not gotten any FP Systems drops :-/

ParityBit

You're in for a rough time - Frost Prime Systems is a right pain in the ass to get. But know that you're not alone - FUME_5 and myself have been long brutalised by T2/T3 Extermination missions, and have not gotten any FP Systems drops :-/

I have been trying for the system also!

IMBored

Just did some amazing games today. The vauban systems alert was up and I had three nodes left to unlock it. Enter the first one, three guys are doing the exact same thing, blasting trough the missions without even bothering with the enemies. Ended up doing the three missions plus the alert with them, all sabotage missions, in under 15 minutes. Kicker is, only after I realized I already have vauban sys.

hyp

got the vauban systems as well, all i need is the darn chassis and then off to the easy bake oven it goes.

Pilgor

I just finished all my Rhino components last night! For the Control Module, I would suggest doing the Void Survival missions. We did a run last night with the Gaf clan and had a blast. We survived 20 minutes and received 14 control modules. My PS4 was dropping into single digit frames because of the number of items and enemies littering the floor :p That was the most fun I've had with this game TBH.

PS. if you are interested, I have a spare void key. I can initiate another survival mission and send you an invite. I will be online around 9PM PST.

Sounds great. All I have left is the Control Module. So close!

SilentFlyer

Counselor Vay Hek on Earth in the Everest mission. Tower 3 Exterminate is where the Frost Prime System is and it's a rare reward too. Hopefully you'll get lucky. It took me 15keys to finally get mine on PC.

I'd like the Serration if it's still up for grabs but I don't know what I could offer that would be useful. A couple plat maybe?

Nah mate. Don't need anythng in return. I'll give you serration when I'm online. When possibly you'll be online? My psn is same as here. ixYi . Message me though, so I know who this is.

Yeah same here. Have been playing t123 ext with excalibur :/ rhino will be ready by tomorrow evening. But can't decide which weaponary should I go with.

On the side note, I've t2 extemination key. Let me know if you want to join.

tell me about it, what a fucking ballache, cant even get a paris prime bp to drop

SnakeEyes

Banned
tell me about it, what a fucking ballache, cant even get a paris prime bp to drop
I have Paris Prime built and ready to go, but haven't touched it since I got the Soma. Mmmmmmmm, delicious Soma....
homer-simpson-drooling-animated-gif_1.jpg

*Shakes Fist at Sky*

cloud.jpg

Bladelaw

Nah mate. Don't need anythng in return. I'll give you serration when I'm online. When possibly you'll be online? My psn is same as here. ixYi . Message me though, so I know who this is.

Yeah same here. Have been playing t123 ext with excalibur :/ rhino will be ready by tomorrow evening. But can't decide which weaponary should I go with.

On the side note, I've t2 extemination key. Let me know if you want to join.
PSN is fadeddream and I'm usually on around 6pm us east time for a couple hours. I sent you a PSN friend request. Thanks!

molnizzle

Alright. My initial Dojo layout didn't work out due to some tiles not fitting into places where I thought they would. The process of designing a Dojo involves a lot of trial and error, and while I can use platinum to rush through the build timer of a room I can't do anything about the 2-hour destruction timer. Rooms can't be destroyed if there are other rooms connected to them and each individual room takes a full 2 hours to destroy. It's frustrating.

I've made the hard mistakes now and know for a fact that this layout will work. I may need to go with 8 Reactors (rather than the pictured 10) depending on the in-game size of the Grand Hall, but that's fine. I'm planning on leaving the 4 doors of the Grand Hall open for expansion. We could also put additional dueling arenas there if need be.

Anyway, here's the most up-to-date blueprint:

Unlabeled version:

SnakeEyes

Banned
Alright. My initial Dojo layout didn't work out due to some tiles not fitting into places where I thought they would. The process of designing a Dojo involves a lot of trial and error, and while I can use platinum to rush through the build timer of a room I can't do anything about the 2-hour destruction timer. Rooms can't be destroyed if there are other rooms connected to them and each individual room takes a full 2 hours to destroy. It's frustrating.

I've made the hard mistakes now and know for a fact that this layout will work. I may need to go with 8 Reactors (rather than the pictured 10) depending on the in-game size of the Grand Hall, but that's fine. I'm planning on leaving the 4 doors of the Grand Hall open for expansion. We could also put additional dueling arenas there if need be.

Anyway, here's the most up-to-date blueprint:

Unlabeled version:
MUCH BETTER! Everything that's actually useful and interactive is within a close distance to the Main Hall where everyone spawns in. Good job dude :)

HORRORSHØW

banshee kinda sucks, huh? I think I'll get frost proper before grinding for prime.

and loving the dojo layout. great work, mol!

Jobbs

Banned
I want so much to keep playing this game, but the framerate.. man, it gets so hard. that framerate. you'd think they'd be able to get it running better.

MoonGred

I want so much to keep playing this game, but the framerate.. man, it gets so hard. that framerate. you'd think they'd be able to get it running better.

I'd hope so, this game really doesn't strike me as demanding as it's behaving. Some moments are just unplayable

This is what worries me about an Xbox version. Seems like a lot of work for DE (if MS still makes similar demands of games on its system as it did with the 360) when they should be focused on stabilizing and optimizing the version they just put out.

Does DE have the bandwidth to support this on PC, PS4 and Xbox? And how long will it be before we see another update on the PS4? And one that doesn't just add new content but actually fixes things like navigating the map and addresses the framerate problems?

molnizzle

Does DE have the bandwidth to support this on PC, PS4 and Xbox? And how long will it be before we see another update on the PS4? And one that doesn't just add new content but actually fixes things like navigating the map and addresses the framerate problems?

It's pretty obvious that DE simply has bad technical chops and is poorly managed. I'm not expecting for the game to ever really be "done." Even on PC with all the hot fixes DE always seems to break almost as much stuff as they actually fix. Steve Sinclair needs to be fired and new programmers brought on board, preferably Americans with large-scale netcode experience.

Unless that stuff happens the game is just always gonna be messy.

Semper88

This is why I have stopped playing at the moment. Its bothering me so much...

I log in and play a game for 15 minutes and I'm done, that FRAMESSS!

VariantX

If framerate was the only problem i had with the game, I'd be perfectly happy tbh. The UI constantly breaks, missions glitch out regularly so you cant finish them which wastes your time in completing objectives, and the rank up challenges dont tell you what to do before you go into them so you can have something equipped that would automatically ruin your chances in completing them because you have something that you shouldn't have equipped.

IvorB

This game rocks. I didn't have much chance to play over the holiday period but had a mini session a day or so ago and it's still crazy fun and addictive.

Only thing I noticed is in a couple of missions I actually completely ran out of ammo. Can this be? It's never happened to me before.

Sdoots

It's pretty obvious that DE simply has bad technical chops and is poorly managed. I'm not expecting for the game to ever really be "done." Even on PC with all the hot fixes DE always seems to break almost as much stuff as they actually fix. Steve Sinclair needs to be fired and new programmers brought on board, preferably Americans with large-scale netcode experience.

Unless that stuff happens the game is just always gonna be messy.

Steve is the lead guy as far as I'm aware, I don't think he'll be going anywhere.

The fact is, DE has never worked on something on this scale, without any support. They are flying solo on this, and that's gotta be daunting. I think it's unfair to say they are poorly managed, given how well they are able to support the game and its players with the manpower they have available to them.

You have to keep things in perspective. This is one studio managing every aspect of this title, it's kind of amazing things aren't more broken.

molnizzle

Alright, the new Dojo is now mostly operational -- but it still needs plenty of resources. We just went from not really needing anything to needing a whole hell of a lot. If you have any spare resources, please donate them to any of the hungry new rooms/decorations you see popping up! Especially Circuits and Ferrite. The Clan Vault is fresh out of those now.

Shit's getting real!

I think it's unfair to say they are poorly managed, given how well they are able to support the game and its players with the manpower they have available to them.

The fact that the game is still in "beta" after nearly a year on the market tells me everything I need to know. Never mind the frequent content updates and complete overhauls of perfectly functional game systems. This game is fucking broken in many ways, yet DE doesn't seem to consider fixing it a priority. Thank God we're getting another new half-assed Warframe though. -_-

Sinclair needs to cool his jets with these radical game design changes and let his programmers catch up to fix the shit that's already been implemented. DE is long overdue to ship this damn thing. Mostly because it's already been shipped.

Sdoots

Alright, the new Dojo is now mostly operational -- but it still needs plenty of resources. We just went from not really needing anything to needing a whole hell of a lot. If you have any spare resources, please donate them to any of the hungry new rooms/decorations you see popping up! Especially Circuits and Ferrite. The Clan Vault is fresh out of those now.

Shit's getting real!

The fact that the game is still in "beta" after nearly a year on the market tells me everything I need to know. Never mind the frequent content updates and complete overhauls of perfectly functional game systems. This game is fucking broken in many ways, yet DE doesn't seem to consider fixing it a priority. Thank God we're getting another new half-assed Warframe though. -_-

Sinclair needs to cool his jets with these radical game design changes and let his programmers catch up to fix the shit that's already been implemented. DE is long overdue to ship this damn thing. Mostly because it's already been shipped.

The half-assedness of the frames is more on the design-by-commitee model they are using. It's had both good and bad results as of yet, but I won't argue that it's becoming clear the majority are less than high quality.

As for your other points...

Yeah. I won't argue with you there. You are absolutely correct.

Guys, where did you get Focus, Flow and Streamline from?

From looking at the respective comments section on the wikia I got the following suggestions:

Focus: Eris - Xini, Venus - E Gate (Wave 25), Mercury - Apollodorus
Flow: Mercury – M Prime, Mars - Quirinus
Streamline: Mercury – M Prime, Mercury – Apollodorus, Eris – Xini(Wave 5)

Does that sound right to you? I'm asking this because some of the comments were a few months back and am concious of changes in the drop tables.

Vereataes

Neo Member
Guys, where did you get Focus, Flow and Streamline from?

From looking at the respective comments section on the wikia I got the following suggestions:

Focus: Eris - Xini, Venus - E Gate (Wave 25), Mercury - Apollodorus
Flow: Mercury – M Prime, Mars - Quirinus
Streamline: Mercury – M Prime, Mercury – Apollodorus, Eris – Xini(Wave 5)

Does that sound right to you? I'm asking this because some of the comments were a few months back and am concious of changes in the drop tables.

I def have a few spare Flows floating around and possibly Focus also. If you can get on during PM UK time, I can get trade them to you

I think, from memory, I get a fair few from low level nightmare survival runs (Mercury/Earth/Mars). I find them a decent place to initially level new weapons...plus the rare nightmare drops at the end are nice

I def have a few spare Flows floating around and possibly Focus also. If you can get on during PM UK time, I can get trade them to you

I think, from memory, I get a fair few from low level nightmare survival runs (Mercury/Earth/Mars). I find them a decent place to initially level new weapons...plus the rare nightmare drops at the end are nice

Oh nice! im sending you a PM, Thanks

IvorB

I got streamline on mercury. Just started this game yesterday. Seems fun but im wondering how slow is progression if you don't spend $$$?

I haven't spent any doughs except on some colours and I haven't had any issues with the pace of progress. I also have not had to grind at any point. Everything I have got I got through just playing the fun missions that I enjoy. It's been great so far.

Top Bottom