• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

molnizzle

New mods being awarded to PC players with at least 50 points in the Cicero Crisis event. I think I'm gonna go ahead and stop farming for Fever Strike/Pathogen Rounds and just wait for these. =)

Lb0uu6D.png
NgiPcyo.png
p37wida.png
0bWvI11.png

HORRORSHØW

New mods being awarded to PC players with at least 50 points in the Cicero Crisis event. I think I'm gonna go ahead and stop farming for Fever Strike/Pathogen Rounds and just wait for these. =)

Lb0uu6D.png
NgiPcyo.png
p37wida.png
0bWvI11.png
Whoa. Nice. But these seem to be like some of the Nightmare mods (Wildfire, Ice storm) that're weaker than their single-mod counterparts (Infected clip, Pathogen Rounds) as far as elemental damage goes. The proc chance is nice, though.

molnizzle

Mol will we be getting the same events as the PC version in future updates?

Yeah, we're just behind the PC version on updates. Cicero Crisis will start for us whenever we get 11.5.

Grimløck;96106753 said:
Whoa. Nice. But these seem to be like some of the Nightmare mods (Wildfire, Ice storm) that're weaker than their single-mod counterparts (Infected clip, Pathogen Rounds) as far as elemental damage goes. The proc chance is nice, though.

At 60% maxed, these all have higher proc chance than the current batch of dedicated proc chance mods, so they're definitely nice for those who used builds based on that. Also nice for people like me who can't get Fever Strike to drop to save their life. -_-

molnizzle

Need some clarification though: If you get 50pts, you get all 4 or just one at random?

All 4 baby!

At 100 points you also get a set of Wraith Twin Vipers. Wraith weapons are typically only awarded during events like this and are not added to the game afterwards. Longtime PC players probably have several of them. They're decently more powerful than their standard counterparts.

Comparison between standard Vipes and the new Wraiths:

SmsLpnk.png

Wraithed-out PC player from Reddit:

HORRORSHØW

All 4 baby!

At 100 points you also get a set of Wraith Twin Vipers. Wraith weapons are typically only awarded during events like this and are not added to the game afterwards. Longtime PC players probably have several of them. They're decently more powerful than their standard counterparts.
Sweet. A couple of questions: What exactly is the Cicero event, and how are points awarded?

SnakeEyes

Banned
All 4 baby!

Comparison between standard Vipes and the new Wraiths:

SmsLpnk.png

Wraithed-out PC player from Reddit:
Sweet Zombie Jesus! And the only way to get the 100pts is for all 4 people in the party to have the rare poison item thingy right?! GAF Frame better farm this event hard, I want those guns!

Hey Molvetica! I know membership in the clan is locked right now, but I'd definitely like to get in on it when it opens. Let me know if I can get on the google doc!

Pro tip for Cicero Crisis: One person farm the Vermillion anti-toxin, do the event with 3 moochers, then y'all done & get all the rewards.

Unless PS4 GAF wants to be competitive with the points ;)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Nice, thanks for the heads up. That sounds like an efficient way to go about--

Top 3 clans in each tier are awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze statues to display in their Dojo.

Fuck.
Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. We could do multiple runs with the ultra-rare Antitoxin to get points built up quickly, but using the UR Antitoxen increases the protection time required by 4x as well.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. We could do multiple runs with the ultra-rare Antitoxin to get points built up quickly, but using the UR Antitoxen increases the protection time required by 4x as well.

The max amount of points one person can get is 400. One Vermillion = 100. So 4 people will have to bring one. The scores are calculated by the sum of your participating members best scores.

Y'all can do it! I believe!

molnizzle

The max amount of points one person can get is 400. One Vermillion = 100. So 4 people will have to bring one. The scores are calculated by the sum of your participating members best scores.

So one person can't do multiple Vermillion runs and rack up more than one 400 score?

I really don't know myself, haha.

I've heard two explanations. It's linked to how many enemies are spawning, or linked to people sprinting. I really can't tell.

SnakeEyes

Banned

Yeah, that's what I was referring to; getting all the GAF Clan to run with Vermillion Antitoxens so we all end up getting 400 a person.

molnizzle

Grimløck;96167329 said:
Is the Lex buyable from the market? The wiki says it's available for 50K credits, but I can't find it.

Look again. lolz

EDIT: I think it's the straight-up weapon itself for 50k, not a blueprint.

yella

Is there anyone playing right now who'd be willing to help me get in on the current alert on PS4? Prize is a potato lol!

PSN: oldyella

ReNeGaDe124

I also would like some help with the current alert (Orokin Reactor reward) please. I don't have the planet unlocked.

PSN: ReNeGaDe124

Thanks in advance!

PS: I got it. Thanks to someone from the in-game chat who invited me.

Argh, missed the potato by a couple of minutes because we had to open a bunch of missions and a sneaky heavy gunner ruined the last mobile defense. Lesson of the day - always take a Frost to defense missions. Oh well.

IMBored

The rng gods have smiled upon me. Getting sick of have to use provoke on my frames attack slot decided to farm vor for a focus. Got it on my first try. Sad part is someone in my party didn't even picked it up, even tough I marked it, texted for them to come and even turned on the mic and standed next to it for 5 minutes.

Is Cicero Event available for PS4?

Not yet, It´ll come in update 11.5.

frizby

Grimløck;96105262 said:
Mine is only twice formad.

Serration 9/10
Split Chamber 5/5
Point Strike 5/5
Vital Sense 5/5
Speed Trigger 5/5
Infected Clip 5/5
Stormbringer 5/5
Bane 5/5

The last three are variable and faction-dependent. I'll make Magnetic if I'm facing Corpus and Blast or Radiation if I'm facing the Infested, and switch out the Bane mod for the appropriate enemy. I might take out the Bane mod if and when I get a Hammer Shot/Heavy Caliber.

Mine looks a lot like this thanks to Mol's advice.

I run the ice mod instead of poison with stormbringer and run hammer shot instead of Bane. I also run shred instead of speed trigger.

FWIW, I didn't care for the affect heavy calibur had on Soma even at half power.

molnizzle

do we have an eta on update 11.5 for PS4? I want to know how long I have to get Trinity before she moves.

Not a clue except for "after the holidays," which we now are. I'd go ahead and grab Trin now just to be safe.

Then again, it's not as if the double-boss battle is all that tough. Not a big deal either way.

SilentFlyer

Not a clue except for "after the holidays," which we now are. I'd go ahead and grab Trin now just to be safe.

Then again, it's not as if the double-boss battle is all that tough. Not a big deal either way.

Who drops trinity components Mol? I've 2x Trinity Chassis Blueprint. Need System and Helmet.

EDIT 2: On the other hand, Don't know how common or rare any of these are but I have extra. and anyone want anything from below, let me know.

1x Serration Mod
1x Dakra Prime Handle
1x Mag Prime Chassis
1x Paris Prime Upper limb
1x Seer Pistol Barrel

And If someone has extra Frost Prime Chassis and System Blueprint, I'll gladly take it. Have been doing extermination towers but not getting Chassis and System.

Top Bottom