• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

hyp

in case you guys didn't know, you can cancel the Soma reload animation after the halfway mark on the crosshair progress bar and it'll give you a full clip. i just do a quick roll by tapping L1. I believe it also works by swinging your melee weapon.

mind blown.

they'll probably patch this eventually but for now enjoy!

hyp

Man, Raptor is a bitch. I actually run out of ammo before he dies. I need an anti-mech gun or something. Time to look at options...

he's solo-able with nyx and a latron prime. throw some high crit magnetic damage on it and blast away. when he starts launching projectiles cast absorb and all is well in the world.

IvorB

Rate of fire buff on a semi-auto? I thought it fired as fast as you hit the button... maybe thats why you're having misfires? I dunno.

No it doesn't fire very fast. I don't know why they call it semi-auto. I was wondering about that. If fires like a normal rifle. No matter how fast I pull the trigger it goes at it's own pace. It definitely improved after the mod but now every so often I'm pulling on the trigger and nothing happens. Maybe I am doing it wrong...

Kurod

Banned
Anyone else have issues where shields are just randomly cut in half? I'm not talking about the levels with cryo leaks and nightmare mode. Even in the menu screen it'll sometimes show only half shields.

Edgeward

I've had it sometimes where my shield and health mods don't apply in the beginning of missions every once in a blue moon. Super annoying when I play as a squishy Nova.

Kurod

Banned
Ice levels?

Nah it's not that. Even in my arsenal it wonk out.

I start up the game and it would look like this:
vshJjfd.jpg

Then I back out of the arsenal and go immediately back in and it would now be like this:

I've had it sometimes where my shield and health mods don't apply in the beginning of missions every once in a blue moon. Super annoying when I play as a squishy Nova.

Yeah I guess it's that but it has been happening rather frequently.

Edit: Also, Karsticles, this is what my Ash looked like at the start of one of the missions the other night
WTF?

Nah it's not that. Even in my arsenal it wouldn't show up.

I start up the game and it would look like this:

Then I back out of the arsenal and go immediately back in and it would now be like this:

That arsenal view is super glitchy. I get a wide range of suggested shield strengths when I look at it, and popping back in and out often yields a totally different result. My actual in mission numbers are always consistent though.

Kurod

Banned
That arsenal view is super glitchy. I get a wide range of suggested shield strengths when I look at it, and popping back in and out often yields a totally different result. My actual in mission numbers are always consistent though.

The thing is I just got done with an alert mission with no cryo leaks (it was actually the self destructing event with fire everywhere) and my shields and health were of the lowered set.

HORRORSHØW

in case you guys didn't know, you can cancel the Soma reload animation after the halfway mark on the crosshair progress bar and it'll give you a full clip. i just do a quick roll by tapping L1. I believe it also works by swinging your melee weapon.

mind blown.

they'll probably patch this eventually but for now enjoy!
Much faster to just press UP on the Dpad.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Thank you for that, I was considering it. Is it worth spending the Orokin Cells on the Bronco Prime, or should I just save them all for the Braton Prime?

The orthos prime is a great weapon, it's just that 10 cells is a lot.

Essentially it's a faster galatine that does less damage but charges way faster. On enemies that aren't incredibly high level, you will move faster through them with the Orthos. Also it's a good choice for both ash and loki, since the charge is faster you spend less time from your invisibility charging and more killing.

10 cells is so steep tho.

The thing is I just got done with an alert mission with no cryo leaks (it was actually the self destructing event with fire everywhere) and my shields and health were of the lowered set.

That I definitely can't explain. Like I said, mine has been consistent in mission, and it's always higher than the arsenal view like I expect. Maybe try taking off your mods and reapplying them? Maybe something stopped registering as equipped.

hyp

Grimløck;97543226 said:
Much faster to just press UP on the Dpad.

even better. =]

out of nowhere firestorm dropped for me and holy shit did it take the ignis to another level. mowing down infested like no ones business.

ijed

even better. =]

out of nowhere firestorm dropped for me and holy shit did it take the ignis to another level. mowing down infested like no ones business.

I got one of these too. Just doing mutagen research in my little Aussie clan should should be able to start making the ignis in a couple of days

I have a spare Energy Siphon, cause you only need 1 right? can be used on many Warframes?

I'd have to rank it up once before I can trade, I have no fusion cores left.

I have a spare Energy Siphon, cause you only need 1 right? can be used on many Warframes?

I'd have to rank it up once before I can trade, I have no fusion cores left.
Yeah, it is an aura, so only one can be used.

What would you want for it? I think I have a few fusion cores laying around to level it up. Or I could just trade a ton of crappy mods to get it up one.

Yeah, it is an aura, so only one can be used.

What would you want for it? I think I have a few fusion cores laying around to level it up. Or I could just trade a ton of crappy mods to get it up one.

Well, blaise asked if anyone had one, so it was kind of an offer to him first.

Not sure what the value is, I've not even looked at the market.

Oh and I threw a few ammo drums at it to rank up.

Born2Live

Ugh can't believe I missed Energy Syphon this morning.

I really need to farm some Orokin Cells, I've got all the parts for Mag Prime and Orthos Prime and no cells. Where's the best place to farm them.

Kurod

Banned
Ugh can't believe I missed Energy Syphon this morning.

I really need to farm some Orokin Cells, I've got all the parts for Mag Prime and Orthos Prime and no cells. Where's the best place to farm them.

Shame we can't trade resources. I'd been farming Ruk lately in hopes of either a split chamber or a continuity with no luck but have accrued in that time 93 orokin cells.

bLaiSe

Do you have any good rare mods? I have focus and streamline, not sure what others I should be looking out for, flow? Continuity?

Is 20 plat fair?
I have duplicates of: Accelerated Blast, Shred, Lethal Torrent (this one is quite good IMO) and Focus Energy.
20 plat sounds really fair.

I have duplicates of: Accelerated Blast, Shred, Lethal Torrent (this one is quite good IMO) and Focus Energy.
20 plat sounds really fair.

I have 2 lethal torrents, one Max rank the other unranked, got from either nightmare or survival.

If you're happy with the plat we'll do that.

I'm on Warframe for the next 10 mins then I'll be off until about 4 hours from now.

bLaiSe

I have 2 lethal torrents, one Max rank the other unranked, got from either nightmare or survival.

If you're happy with the plat we'll do that.

I'm on Warframe for the next 10 mins then I'll be off until about 4 hours from now.
Meet me in the dojo if you are still on.

Meet me in the dojo if you are still on.

I'm not in the Gaf dojo, and I'm not on right now.
I'll message you on PSN when I get back on.

Edit- I'm on Warframe now, you can invite me to your dojo BlindMonkey in game, or if you let me know your Warframe name I'll invite you to my dojo.

Dunlop

Just starting out on this game,but know I will do a support class. Is it with it for me to buy the Trinity warframe? I can't seem to find recent info on it

Just starting out on this game,but know I will do a support class. Is it with it for me to buy the Trinity warframe? I can't seem to find recent info on it
Check the Warframe Wiki or your Codec for info. Trinity is good, but there are multiple ways to support in this game.

Edit: do you guys think I could trade a Vigor for Energy Siphon?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Trinity is for healing, Vauban and Nyx are for crowd control. Loki is a trickster that's aways nice to have around.

Dunlop

Thanks, I usually play a healer

But reading about that "invulnerability" power, so assume there are a lot of Trinities out there?

Thanks, I usually play a healer

But reading about that "invulnerability" power, so assume there are a lot of Trinities out there?
They are pretty rare, just because people prefer big damage. I have played with a dozen or so. The most popular frames I see are the starters, Frost, Volt, and Rhino. Frost and Rhino are very sturdy, so people like them. There is a lot of variation though.

Kurod

Banned
For those curious about Trinity it's a good idea to farm her blueprints now while they still drop from Hek. Once the new update comes around Hek will drop Oberon stuff.

Trinity is a great class; one of my personal favorites. Link is a great defensive skill and Blessing is great for teams. You can also actually use a combo of two healing attacks to do massive amounts of damage on a single target, which is great for bosses. Just know that most classes aren't truly "support." They're all plenty capable of doing shooting and fighting, and that will be what you spend 70% of your time doing regardless of class.

As for "buying" it, I'm not sure I would suggest that. You don't have to get that far into the game to start farming the parts for her so you can then build her. Check the wiki for the boss location.

You definitely see them around, but I wouldn't call it popular. Most people seem to go for DPS classes or Nova for support.

Trinity has grown to become one of my favourites.

Everyone knows of her boss destroying combo powers which also replenish health and power.
Then Blessing gives the squad immediate 100% shield and health with invulnerability for a second or two.
But max rank Link really is the useful one, when reviving and hacking it can offer amazing defense and return fire.

Shame it took me until level 29 before I levelled Link up and found out how good it was.

Ember and Trinity are my mains, Nova is still too young but signs are promising.

Iliad (Phobos) has the rifle scavenger mod up on alert right now, but I havent cleared to there yet. Anyone planning on doing it and want a partner?

jersoc

Another Serration. Are these really that rare? I see them go for 10p in trade.

took me a month to get my first one. now i have 3, the last 2 dropped in the last 2 days.

so if anyone wants to trade one for an energy siphon :p also got a spare flow. I won't be around today, maybe late night around 2 or 3am cst. But tomorrow for sure.

Top Bottom