• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

foxdvd

My only problem with absorb is when you are fighting level 140 guys and you hit it, they all aim at you. The Damage output of enemies at that point is MUCH lower than their actual hitpoints, and what ends up happening is after you explode, and don't kill anyone you have 15 angry level 140 guys aiming and shooting at you. At that point it is a die button.

bLaiSe

My only problem with absorb is when you are fighting level 140 guys and you hit it, they all aim at you. The Damage output of enemies at that point is MUCH lower than their actual hitpoints, and what ends up happening is after you explode, and don't kill anyone you have 15 angry level 140 guys aiming and shooting at you. At that point it is a die button.
Wat. Level 140? I can hardly even damage lvl ~80-90 enemies, how can you go so high? In survival?

But it looks so cool.

Which frame has the null powers again? Because I think I pretty much have to get that one at some point.

I like Absorb... Just gotta have knowledgeable teammates who shoot your bubble for maximum 'splosion! I don't know about others, but whenever I see a Nyx using Absorb, I unload as much ammo I can into it for them.

Thing is, it's a rare sight to see someone actually using it in the first place...

hyp

I like Absorb... Just gotta have knowledgeable teammates who shoot your bubble for maximum 'splosion! I don't know about others, but whenever I see a Nyx using Absorb, I unload as much ammo I can into it for them.

Thing is, it's a rare sight to see someone actually using it in the first place...

nyx is my most used/favorite frame. so damn useful to get out of sticky situations and support groups vs high level mobs. absorb is not useless if you're on the verge of death. even if you don't kill the enemies after its explosion you just bought yourself some time to either cast chaos again or make a quick dash. absorb = panic button.

psychic bolts is garbage against higher level enemies which is a shame. and absorb would be more effective if there was even a 0.5 second stun after explosion since higher level enemies can kill you pretty quick if the explosion didn't kill them off.

nyx is definitely awesome for soloing. I solo'd most of the tougher planets with her because it was hard finding groups. chaos lasts so long especially with +duration mods that you could pick off entire rooms of enemies with a strong weapon, in my case latron prime.

ParityBit

PS. I just read that Nyx will be exponentially harder to get after the upcoming patch. I am going to make it my only priority getting her parts right now, starting tonight. Just thought that I would share this with the GAF clan in case others did not know about this.

Where did you read this? I saw your post and decided to get all the parts (took 6 runs) just in case. I heard the Gremlins and Miter would also be really hard after the patch so I picked those up a few days ago.

yella

Where did you read this? I saw your post and decided to get all the parts (took 6 runs) just in case. I heard the Gremlins and Miter would also be really hard after the patch so I picked those up a few days ago.

Where can I find the Gremlin and Miter parts currently? I'd also like to farm then before the update hits.

Sdoots

Frost P' is as sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow as molasses. I think I Will only be using him for the defense missions to level him up and move on. Sad, I was so happy to get him.

Are we getting any new mods in the new patch when it comes down? I am doing the unthinkable and may track a list of what I have so I know.

Don't write off Frosty P because of his speed. He's a heavy motherfucker, but he makes up for it in so many ways. Plus, you can always slot in a sprint speed and a stamina mod if it really bothers you.

I got my shirt and...thing in the mail for being a Master in the Founder's Club. Have a blurry, crappy picture if anyone wants to see what it looks like. The "thing" is supposed to be a sweatband, but I don't quite see how you'd use it as one. Maybe a rag.

Does anyone have a spare thurderbold I can have? I can trade it with other Mods, or keys curently only have T2 survival and extermination, or free.

PSN: Amvient

New update is apparently coming today.

"PS4 Tenno, we have news! Update 11.5 has passed testing and will be coming your way today! Stay tuned, we’ll let you know when it’s live!"

New update is apparently coming today.

"PS4 Tenno, we have news! Update 11.5 has passed testing and will be coming your way today! Stay tuned, we’ll let you know when it’s live!"

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK! HAVE SOME DOWNTIME!

WHY?????

*gets dragged back into the darkness*

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Does tree next patch buff assy Warframe like Saryn, Valkyr and Banshee, or is it still just a power creep?

oktarb

I couldn't agree more. I chased down the Nyx parts just for that cool ability and rapidly found out that its just a suicide button. It should obliterate everything or after you expel the damage wave you're still invulnerable for a bit to deal with all the things it didn't kill.

Trophy info:
Hello everyone – we’ve got information on the trophies coming your way with the next PS4 Warframe update! There’s one thing to note with the coming trophies: unfortunately we were unable to make them retroactive for reasons outside our control.

Take a look at what is coming your way, and if it is trophies you seek, play wisely!

B = Bronze | S = Silver | G = Gold

Sentinel Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Sentinel.

Blade Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Longsword or Dual Short Blades weapon.

Brawler Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Gauntlets or Hand-to-Hand weapon.

Dagger Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Dagger or Dual Daggers weapon.

Heavy Weapon Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Heavy Axe, Heavy Hammer, or Heavy Sword weapon.

Pole Weapon Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Scythe, Pole-arm or Staff weapon.

Shuriken Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Boomerang, Throwing Discs or Throwing Daggers weapon.

Pistol Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Pistol or Akimbo Pistols weapon.

Rifle Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Rifle or Machine Gun weapon.

Bow Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Bow weapon.

Shotgun Proficiency: B

Reach Rank 30 with any Shotgun weapon.

Healer: B

Revive 10 allies.

Our Tools Shape Us: B

Apply 4 different Mods to a single weapon or Warframe.

No Longer a Rookie: B

Reach Rank 2 with any Warframe.

Special Agent: B

Solve 10 Ciphers.

It Keeps Getting Better: G

Play for 10 hours.

Angel of Death: B

Get 100 kills in a single mission.

Field Medic: S

Revive 100 allies.

Weapon Smith: B

Build an item in the Foundry.

Scientist: S

Build 20 items in the Foundry.

.S The build was submitted for testing last week, we should know its status and ETA shortly (hopefully this week).

FAQ:

1) Q: I already have everything to Rank 30! If I Forma/Polarize my gear, will re-levelling it to Rank 30 get me a Trophy?

A: YES! It has been confirmed by some helpful folks at DE that applying Forma to your gear makes it eligible for trophies.

hyp

cool deal with being able to forma and getting those trophies. might be the first game I get all trophies for.

molnizzle

cMshPSE.jpg

TE1rhnl.gif

GOD DAMN IT DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT~~~

molnizzle

Contribute to the Scoliac (Infested whip) in the Bio Lab!

As for impressions, can't stay on due to an appointment that I'm about to be late for. However, I can confirm that Star Map navigation has been motherfucking fixed!

awwww yeah

ParityBit

My wife is going to kill me .....

My baby is going to kill me .....

Work is going to kill me .....

Thank god for my new Vita and remote play.

molnizzle

Codex is better organized too. Cool.

Members of NeoGAF - A word of silence please for our Infested brethren on Xini. While we likely owned you for a collective 1,000 hours, even 100,000 hours wouldn't have been enough. Light winds and soft landings, zombie-bros. RIP.

In another news, PATHOGEN ROUNDS IS IN DA GAME BITCHES! Time to hit Elara like it's your motherfucking job.
BECAUSE IT IS. :0

Codex is better organized too. Cool.

Members of NeoGAF - A word of silence please for our Infested brethren on Xini. While we likely owned you for a collective 1,000 hours, even 100,000 hours wouldn't have been enough. Light winds and soft landings, zombie-bros. RIP.

In another news, PATHOGEN ROUNDS IS IN DA GAME BITCHES! Time to hit Elara like it's your motherfucking job.
BECAUSE IT IS. :0
I know some of those words

Sdoots

HOW IN THE FUCK
IS THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
NOT BUILT YET

MOTHERFUCKER I AM LOSING MY MIND OVER HERE WITH FURY AND FRUSTURATION I WANT TO PLAY SOME GODDAMN WARFRAME ON MY MOTHERFUCKING PS4 WITH MY FUCKING EQUIPMENT

GODDAMNIT

Shiiiiiit... Can't wait to get back home tomorrow! Hard enough being in Warframe withdrawal, but the patch get's dropped too.

So has the Cicero crisis begun?

bebop242

Bah! One of the things i wanted was to change contoller setting for remote play. No dice. I want my left shoulder button to be aim darn it!

Playing survival mission for 30 min, have not seen any slowdown whatsoever.

Top Bottom