• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

oktarb

Gaf clan emblem does look great. I'd join you guys as all the original players that started my clan have migrated to or stopped playing but man I have too many resources plugged into the dojo. From what I've read you can't pull them out.

srsly -- if you play this game even a moderate amount, please consider waiting for a 4x Vermillion run. We have enough active members to do extremely well in the Storm Clan division if everyone pulls their weight. Let's get ourselves a statue!

I'll wait. I want to contribute to the clan.

Oh man. I played this level a few times last night but had no idea what it was about. I don't think it would have killed DE to put a little explanation at the beginning of the level.

Agreed. It's rather idiotic that there's no explanation. How else would you know what to do?

IMBored

I didn't know the rankings would be by clan size, that's great. I still need 2 moon jade and all of the sun stuff, hoping to have vermilion ready tomorrow.

koryuken

I really need a new primary weapon, feels bad being carried by other fellow clan members.

IGNIS and BOLTOR are good guns :) I got a Gordon blueprint and currently maxing it for mastery, but I really hate it. I cannot wait for Synapse/Ogris/Soma... just need more mastery rank.

For those of you eagerly awaiting (why?) for the Ogris, a good alternative
arguably better alternative
right now is to get the new Pentra in the market.

I've been devoting more time to BF4 and have been logging into Warframe just for the log in rewards (and to not be booted from the neogaf clan), so I can't confirm myself. But has anyone checked to see if they've fixed the frame rate issues in the void?

P.S. we have clan emblem?! WE HAVE A CLAN EMBLEM!

The frame rate issues are massively improved, but supposedly the Void is still not great.

Is there any way to see an alert schedule ahead of time? I would honestly set a 3am alarm just to get Vauban pieces if I could.

ParityBit

Also, there's going to be a 24h potato alert after the stream.

Nice! Something else to do tonight in the game!

During the livestreams, they have platinum giveaways. Apparently I won ;D

Thanks guys, I'm not celebrating until I get them in my account tho!

Oh man, congrats! That rocks.

Random question: Was the UI supposed to change in this last patch or was it so bad I never noticed it before. Seems to be the same from what I remember.

hyp

Lets talk custom controller setups. I am still sliding with the old, but I am thinking of remapping both my DS4 and Vita.

How do you have yours setup if you changed it?

here are my new remaps. so far they feel great, just tough getting used to after playing with default controls for over 200 hours.

R1 - Sprint
Circle - Crouch/Slide
Touchpad Press - Context Action
D-pad Right - Show Level Map

this way I don't ever have to click an analog stick ever again.

Briarios

I'll be looking for the jade leaf tonight, hopefully by the time I collect it! there will still be someone to do the mission with lol

Anyone used Oberon yet? Mine is cooking ... I was thrilled that I got all three pieces in just 3 runs.

koryuken

I don't know if it's just watching it or if you also have to be in the channel's chat room while they stream (the later requires being logged in twitch).

But yeah.

Grats man!

Is anyone down to do the 100 (25 each) point run tonight? After we guarantee ourselves the twin vipers, I can work on getting the 100 point toxin.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Jadeleaf is the really rare flower.
The Moonlight one? Hah, I have 6 already and I've only done like 4 or 5 runs of the Injector total.

I've done only one of the Sunlight runs, due to having to work the late shift yesterday, so I'm hoping to have a Vermillion Antitoxin in the oven by tonight if I can get the daylight shift. Otherwise it'll be tomorrow morning, which is my day off :)

Pilgor

The Moonlight one? Hah, I have 6 already and I've only done like 4 or 5 runs of the Injector total.

I've done only one of the Sunlight runs, due to having to work the late shift yesterday, so I'm hoping to have a Vermillion Antitoxin in the oven by tonight if I can get the daylight shift. Otherwise it'll be tomorrow morning, which is my day off :)

No, the sunlight one.

molnizzle

I made this obnoxiously huge image to help get people's attention and easily explain to them how to max out the event. I know that there are plenty of people who play the actual game a lot but are too lazy to look everything up on the Wiki. Share as needed.

cicero8nr6q.png

Has anyone successfully unlocked the Sentinel Proficiency trophy? It's the one given when leveling a sentinel to 30. I leveled my wyrm sentinel to 30 a few minutes ago, and and nothing unlocked. Pretty sure I've done more than 10 ciphers since the patch, and haven't gotten that trophy either. The DE bug train keeps on rolling it seems.

Briarios

Has anyone successfully unlocked the Sentinel Proficiency trophy? It's the one given when leveling a sentinel to 30. I leveled my wyrm sentinel to 30 a few minutes ago, and and nothing unlocked. Pretty sure I've done more than 10 ciphers since the patch, and haven't gotten that trophy either. The DE bug train keeps on rolling it seems.

Did you sync your trophies? I had the same issue with one last night, but when I synced, it magically appeared.

I had the same thing happen to me. The only thing I can think is that the system is looking for 30 individual level up ticks to occur on a sentinel rather than just hitting 30. That's pure conjecture of course. Might be a bug.

jersoc

sweet, finally an orokin for a weapon. probably wait until mastery 6 for a soma though.

also thanks for the image. i had no clue what was going on during this event.

Did you sync your trophies? I had the same issue with one last night, but when I synced, it magically appeared.

Just tried syncing, no change.

I had the same thing happen to me. The only thing I can think is that the system is looking for 30 individual level up ticks to occur on a sentinel rather than just hitting 30. That's pure conjecture of course. Might be a bug.

I got the level 30 rifle and sword achievements on weapons that were nearly 30 prepatch, so I'm not sure that's it, unless the triggeing code is inconsistent across trophies. But at this point, I wouldn't put that past DE and their obviously poor development practices. Why must I otherwise enjoy their game so?

Edit: Someone on the official forum got a support reply saying this is a known bug, and will be fixed at some indeterminant future time. No word on if the fix would grant the trophy immediately, or if everyone affected would need to relevel a sentinel again.

Hey guys, I'm just now trying to get into Warframe and would love to have some people to play with. I'll look through the thread for PSN IDs, and I'll leave mine here:
PSN ID: YouGotReaped
(don't judge me, i was in 9th grade when I made it :p )

I'm going to read up on some beginner tips. Can't wait to jump in!

Top Bottom