• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

koryuken

BTW, I just want to say thank you to everyone. I love being in the GAF clan. I think I am enjoying this game 1000% more because of the clan :)

are you in the clan? if so, what's your ID?
Yep, am in the clan but not usually in the chat as it spams me with too many messages. And no, I don't want to turn notifications off to solve that problem. Have been mostly soloing lower level things as of late because of all my freshly baked weapons but am definitely into grouping up to tackle survivals and defenses and assorted clan shenanigans.

Feel free to add me as a a PSN friend: NullPointer256.

My main is a Volt, but am also learning to love my Saryn and Ember.

frizby

GAF Chat on PSN is just not working for me, and it's bothersome as hell. All I see are people entering and leaving. No messages except my own.

I have the Vermillion built if 3 others happen to be running it.

I also built the 25 point one if 3 others have that and just want to knock it out.

SnakeEyes

Banned
GAF Chat on PSN is just not working for me, and it's bothersome as hell.

I have the Vermillion built if 3 others happen to be running it.

I also built the 25 point one if 3 others have that and just want to knock it out.
How long have you been in WarGAF PSN Chat? After a while, you need to leave and rejoin so it can flush the messages out and start fresh. I need to do it myself later on.

frizby

How long have you been in WarGAF PSN Chat? After a while, you need to leave and rejoin so it can flush the messages out and start fresh. I need to do it myself later on.

I've entered 3 different times and eventually exit/delete hoping it will somehow reset the next time I come in.

molnizzle

I've entered 3 different times and eventually exit/delete hoping it will somehow reset the next time I come in.

I think you're the only one who's had these issues. =/ Did you ever try forwarding the old PSN ports for PS3? Sony's customer support told me that PS4 used the same ones.

Beyond that, I'd call Sony, honestly. You're under warranty after all. The chat has been working just fine for the rest of us (lag notwithstanding).

Next-gen. >_<

IvorB

Sh*t been playing those damn invasion missions for like seven hours non-stop. I started at 1900 this evening. I love what they have done with infested now. Who would have thought we would be fighting alongside those Corpus bastards. Money's great and it's crazy leveling. Pretty sweet. Think I might have a look for those plants tomorrow. Gotta sleep now, man... this game is deep...

frizby

I think you're the only one who's had these issues. =/ Did you ever try forwarding the old PSN ports for PS3? Sony's customer support told me that PS4 used the same ones.

Beyond that, I'd call Sony, honestly. You're under warranty after all. The chat has been working just fine for the rest of us (lag notwithstanding).

Next-gen. >_<

I did find this, which sounds exactly like what I'm seeing:

http://www.psu.com/a022238/PS4-group-chat-allegedly-corrupting-consoles

Looks like I might have a weekend project. :(

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I still don't have the platinum prize... will wait until monday and then contact them. I already messaged their twitch account as instructed.

I hope the psn platinum giveaways don't have to pass cert lawl.

frizby

So I tried the first easiest troubleshooting steps here, and no love.

I rebuilt the database and tried to delete the PSN GAF chat through the iPhone app, and neither corrected the problem. Neither did clearing my PS3 messages. The last option is to re-initialize, which I'll probably do tomorrow.

I have a group that I've been playing with (another clan), but I'd like to be able to join you guys at some point if my PS4 will ever let me.

I did build the 25 point antidote and ran it with randoms to get my personal 100 on Sicero, but I'm saving my Vermillion for a clan run.

Wtf.

I'm actually getting slowdown/lag through the fucking ps4 speaker. Lotus speaks really slow and breaks up, sometimes not even finishing her sentence

Is this part of the invasion I'm doing or a glitch?

Wtf.

I'm actually getting slowdown/lag through the fucking ps4 speaker. Lotus speaks really slow and breaks up, sometimes not even finishing her sentence

Is this part of the invasion I'm doing or a glitch?

That's a bug. It's been around since launch, happens every once in a while on a variety of missions.

Helscream

Banned
Well I have my Vermillion antitoxin now. Didn't really take as long as I thought it would. So are we compiling a list of people who have the Vermillion antitoxin? It will be easy for everyone to get the 100 point requirement for the mods and the twin wraith vipers, but I imagine we will need to coordinate more for maximizing our points.

EDIT: Now that Bitmap won 1000 platnium. I think I am going to keep trolling him till he blows it on the "What Stalker?" weapon bundle.

Well I have my Vermillion antitoxin now. Didn't really take as long as I thought it would. So are we compiling a list of people who have the Vermillion antitoxin? It will be easy for everyone to get the 100 point requirement for the mods and the twin wraith vipers, but I imagine we will need to coordinate more for maximizing our points.

EDIT: Now that Bitmap won 1000 platnium. I think I am going to keep trolling him till he blows it on the "What Stalker?" weapon bundle.
How do you win Platinum?

Anyway, I just used Decoy to break a map. I got way out into the jungles past the extraction point on Earth, and then I fell through the map. I fell for a long time, and then I was underneath the map looking up, and I could walk around. Weird.

How do you win Platinum?

Anyway, I just used Decoy to break a map. I got way out into the jungles past the extraction point on Earth, and then I fell through the map. I fell for a long time, and then I was underneath the map looking up, and I could walk around. Weird.

I've done that falling through an elevator on one of the Corpus maps. Fun stuff. Also why you shouldn't fuck around in elevators.

molnizzle

So are we compiling a list of people who have the Vermillion antitoxin? It will be easy for everyone to get the 100 point requirement for the mods and the twin wraith vipers, but I imagine we will need to coordinate more for maximizing our points.

I'll put together a Google doc tomorrow. That's really the only way to handle it since we can't scroll through the in-game leaderboard.

I honestly wasn't expecting the Antitoxins to be tradeable. That's really going to come in handy towards the end.

Marvel

could never
Ooooh my Oberon frame should be ready sometime this morning if I have all the pieces. Pretty sure I got 'em all from Vay Heck.

Exciting, it's my first new Frame. So sick of Excalibur.

Kurod

Banned
Thanks.

Hmm, and now I am wondering if I want to potato my Galatine or Grakala. I love both so much...

The Galatine easily. While farming Hek for Oberon parts I once critted that mofo for over 68k damage. I doubt you'd ever see the Grakata do anything like that.

frizby

I reinitialized my PS4 this morning. Reset everything.

Downloading Warframe now.

If somebody from the clan could send me an invite to the chat...crosses fingers.

Edit: Still glitched...calling Sony.

Well digging the new update, i found myself playing less and less due to the performance issues when playing 4 player. I see they aren't really fixed, it still gets pretty rough but the new content is snazzy!

Texture quality in the forest seems a bit low though.

Top Bottom