• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

J2d

I'd like to join the clan, user name is J2d and I'm playing from Europe. I'm not playing with a mic until sony lets me output the audio through my speakers though.

Sdoots

Shit DE, get it together.

Since it was at the bottom of the last page, I'll mention it here:

Apparently, Alad V really hates us. If you hear from him about how he jacked your stuff, don't go on the mission. You won't get anything back, and actually lose all of your inventory. I'll edit in the steps that were mentioned to avoid this, though I can't confirm if they work or not. You may just want to, you know, not play Warframe until you hear this is resolved.

Yes, this has happened to me before;They wanted me to rescue the Excalibur Warframe I've never owned (Picked Loki). But as soon as it happens, What you have to do is: Go in the Arsenal> Go in your Gear> Access a blank spot then purchase a Codex scanner & Everything that was locked away from you will return. There is some form of glitch occurring with certain items (Also, the completion of missions and the awarding of items). My friend and I (my 3rd time so far) both experienced such after claiming forma. My first being after successfully completing Earth's Catalyst alert on PS4 some days ago as Vauban. When it went to tutorial, I hard reset the console a couple of times and waited a bit until I assumed the Servers stabilized.

This fucking game, man. This fucking game. It's like an abusive relationship, we should really just get out now but it's too late, we're in too deep.

Credit to Dave for the info gathering on the Alad V robberies.

Guys, the Corpus invasion of Uranus is stalling out. If you can help them get deeper into Uranus it will be beneficial for everyone involved, and I promise I don't just say that to all the girls.

koryuken

Mol and Hel, I just want to say that I enjoyed reading both of your posts, and I read them both in full.

I enjoyed your posts greatly as well. I just realized that there is a gameplay mechanic that supports the fact that the Tenno are quite evil - the Extractor. You can only use it once you've killed everyone on a planet and then you mine the planet for resources to make more weapons and warframes. That is some evil shit!

AlphaDump

Gold Member
Grimløck;98926796 said:
On another note, our clan needs ~20k kills to take over second place in our tier. First place is leagues ahead of everyone. Maybe they have a bunch of Novas nuking the shit out of everything.

I'll being doing a ton of Defense tonight, hopefully I can put a sizable dent in that. I'll shoot some messages in clan chat to see if anyone wants to join.

molnizzle

We've been slowly closing the gap with Carnage for a while now, we'll probably just overtake them naturally.

I'm gonna re-tally our Cicero Crisis points in a few minutes, but it hasn't been looking good for the past several days. No new people have achieved 400, we still only have the 30 who did it last week. I was really hoping to see more progress than that. Maybe some more did it last night and I'll see when I run the tally, but man. Kinda disappointing.

Dave1988

We've been slowly closing the gap with Carnage for a while now, we'll probably just overtake them naturally.

I'm gonna re-tally our Cicero Crisis points in a few minutes, but it hasn't been looking good for the past several days. No new people have achieved 400, we still only have the 30 who did it last week. I was really hoping to see more progress than that. Maybe some more did it last night and I'll see when I run the tally, but man. Kinda disappointing.

Told you that this is how it would pan out. Looks on the bright side; this'll be a good indicator who to weed out after the event is done.

IvorB

Mate, I will scan for these plants when I get home from work tonight. I should be able to put some time in for this this weekend.

Kurod

Banned

I have a spare vermillion antitoxin for any clan member that still needs to do the event. I've mentioned it a few times in the PSN chat with no takers. Can't even give the stuff away.

Shame there isn't anything like a clan vault I could put it in.

IvorB

I have a spare vermillion antitoxin for any clan member that still needs to do the event. I've mentioned it a few times in the PSN chat with no takers. Can't even give the stuff away.

I'll take it!

Edit: Wait, you have the whole completed antitoxin????

Shame there isn't anything like a clan vault I could put it in.
A "clan bank" would be cool.

Aren't the vermillion antitoxins selling for like 50-80p a pop?

IvorB

Yeah it's the whole antitoxin. I'll be on tonight after 6pm eastern though.

Cool. That would be awesome. I will probably be online 'till about midnight which is 1900 EST. Would be great to have it if you can spare it. Then I can just go straight to the mission right?

I don't keep up with trade prices but it wouldn't surprise me with how bloody hard it is to find jadeleaves.
I might just sit and grind antitoxins out because I find it so easy. I mean, energy siphon goes for 50p, and there's no way antitoxins are that hard to get!

Kurod

Banned
Cool. That would be awesome. I will probably be online 'till about midnight which is 1900 EST. Would be great to have it if you can spare it. Then I can just go straight to the mission right?

Yup. Just make sure you and the rest of your squad have it equipped in your gear when you run it. Then everyone will have to use the injector.

IvorB

Yup. Just make sure you and the rest of your squad have it equipped in your gear when you run it. Then everyone will have to use the injector.

Thanks, mate. How does one trade in this game?

Anyone on here planning a run soon? I can arrange a time for this weekend. I've actually done the mission randomly before and it was pretty routine.

Kurod

Banned
Thanks, mate. How does one trade in this game?

Anyone on here planning a run soon? I can arrange a time for this weekend. I've actually done the mission randomly before and it was pretty routine.

It'll have to be done at the trading kiosk in the clan dojo.

IvorB

IvorB, I love your avatar.

He he! Yeah he's cool. I toyed with changing it the other night but couldn't find anything better. So I've just stuck with it.

The Hellcarver Demon:

ftl91_demon.jpg

My bad, sorry I was having fun collecting warframes, asking for help in alerts and running for my life in the void.

I will focus on the cicero event now but man those jadeleafs......

Seems ShikiAoi might need one. He seems to be having trouble according to the chat.

Thats me, I will try to collect more leafs today.

phierce

I've been asking in our chat for 2-3 days for anyone looking to do a 400 point run. If we want 400, we can't do it without others.

With that said, I'm heading to the Super Bowl, and if I can't get the 400 done by Saturday, I'll just get the 100 for the rewards.

molnizzle

Any room in the Gaf clan?

Yes, and you'd be invited -- but you're already in a clan. That or you already have a pending clan invite. You can't have more than one at a time.

NOTE TO FUTURE MEMBERS: Please send me a PM here on GAF to make sure you don't fall through the cracks. Please also include your PSN ID, don't make me have to click on your profile. Thanks!

David___

Banned
Yes, and you'd be invited -- but you're already in a clan. That or you already have a pending clan invite. You can't have more than one at a time.

NOTE TO FUTURE MEMBERS: Please send me a PM here on GAF to make sure you don't fall through the cracks. Please also include your PSN ID, don't make me have to click on your profile. Thanks!

Just left my previous clan. You can invite now.

Kurod

Banned
Kurod, I got an energy siphon to repay your kindness. I sped home from work and hit the level with 3 min to spare. :)

Thanks but you didn't have to do that. I've actually got one and an extra.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to meet up with Ivor. We can't seem to see or trade with each other at the dojo. When I tried to invite him and vice versa we kept getting fail messages...

Thanks but you didn't have to do that. I've actually got one and an extra.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to meet up with Ivor. We can't seem to see or trade with each other at the dojo. When I tried to invite him and vice versa we kept getting fail messages...
You are welcome to give it away or whatever. But I would like to repay the debt. I don't like to be a mooch. I plan on giving you a Streamline once I get it, too.

molnizzle

Just left my previous clan. You can invite now.

Invite sent.

VERMILLION RUN: I'll be hosting one tonight at 8:30 CST. First 3 to respond at that time will go along with me. If we have more than 3 on then we'll run multiple groups. I know both phierce and ixYi are planning on going, but the more the better!

FUME5

Hmm, all I have access to is Paint, and resing to 100 x 100 pixels just gives me a solid black square. Ah well, doesn't really matter.

Wasted by the Stalker again, but at least I lasted longer than usual.

He was doing a Nyx, levitating in the air, I went closer to have a look lol.

Top Bottom