• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

SnakeEyes

Banned
Mol, while I tried to get a second vermillion going, work and other games got in the way of that. I think you've got me on that list instead of Kurt?
I've got a spare, but I haven't shared it yet. I can, if Mol has people who need it, but I won't be online to trade it for another 5+ hours (having to work on a bloody public holiday... ~_~)

I need some friends to play this with to show me what to do, I been solo on this and I feel im not doing it right, best times for me would be the weekends when im not working. Pm me if u want to add me.

Thx

I just played with the dumbest team ever in T3 defense. Every single time I was out 1-shotting a group someone fired a defense laser, getting me killed. We wiped because one of the idiots hit the other two of us with a laser. There were only like 4 guys in front of it. Goddamn morons.

Korten

Banned
Okay. So I just got home... Is there any way to get 400 now? Since it seems like because of the day to night system, I'm fucked to make a Vermillion Anti-Toxin.

Okay. So I just got home... Is there any way to get 400 now? Since it seems like because of the day to night system, I'm fucked to make a Vermillion Anti-Toxin.
Buy one?

I don't know about Zephyr. She kind of reminds me of Hummingbird Cosby from Cosby team Triosby.
I don't get how her flight will be good in most levels.

I will have an air to air battle with Raptor, though.

Also, Loki is officially complete. All mods I want are obtained and maxed. I just need a weapon for him besides Galatine, lol.

FUME5

See above, Mol and Kurt have spares available to get more clan peeps to 400.

Also, Loki is officially complete. All mods I want are obtained and maxed. I just need a weapon for him besides Galatine, lol.

Tried the Vectis?

Tried the Vectis?
I am making that and the Boltor now. I am also slowly making the parts for the Orgris. I am halfway to rank 6 for Penta and Soma. So I still have lots of good stuff to try.

Also, how do people have rank 12 and crap? I am at 5 and struggling.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Has anyone else tried the Rank 8 Nova cheat? Was it listed in the patch that they'd fixed it? I tried it last night and it now seems that Teleport won't work if you're coming from below the platform.

I am making that and the Boltor now. I am also slowly making the parts for the Orgris. I am halfway to rank 6 for Penta and Soma. So I still have lots of good stuff to try.

Also, how do people have rank 12 and crap? I am at 5 and struggling.

You need to use level up multiple frames. Just weapon changes will take a long time to mastery rank.

I just played with the dumbest team ever in T3 defense. Every single time I was out 1-shotting a group someone fired a defense laser, getting me killed. We wiped because one of the idiots hit the other two of us with a laser. There were only like 4 guys in front of it. Goddamn morons.

The first time I got into a T3 defense I hit one of the lasers; just saw a prompt and thought, "Wonder what this does?" Wasted two of my teammates. Managed to get them up before they bled out, but it was the last time I ever used one.

Has anyone else tried the Rank 8 Nova cheat? Was it listed in the patch that they'd fixed it? I tried it last night and it now seems that Teleport won't work if you're coming from below the platform.

The Loki cheat however remains intact. Saved my sanity.

hyp

yea fuck doing the rank 8 test in a legit manner. the ps4 controls are too much hit or miss.

there's a vertical wall run method that works awesome. all you have to do is make sure your camera is centered facing the wall you're supposed to run on. trigger the climb up animation (jump towards the wall, hold up on the left stick and hit or hold X depending on your options) on those walls until you reach the top. walk across and make sure not to fall.

shoot the orbs at your leisure and just jump down onto the white platforms. easy as cake.

Is the rank 8 test easier or harder than the obstacle course?

Listen up, PSA time: if you see an invisible Loki resurrecting someone, fuck off. Do not help res, you are just drawing AoE in to get me killed. Kindly go somewhere else and be useful instead of getting me killed. I am fragile. That is why I am goddamn invisible.

You need to use level up multiple frames. Just weapon changes will take a long time to mastery rank.
Are frames worth more mastery? I have two in the oven to try out.

The first time I got into a T3 defense I hit one of the lasers; just saw a prompt and thought, "Wonder what this does?" Wasted two of my teammates. Managed to get them up before they bled out, but it was the last time I ever used one.

The Loki cheat however remains intact. Saved my sanity.
They kept doing it, though. I get screwing up once, but I seriously died 9 times from these morons firing lasers.

I dont think the special alert with the stalker drops anything like a normal stalker does. Sucks
He does. I got another Hate off of him. The drop rate might be lower though.

I don't think it's "more" than weapons or anything else, but consider it this way; if you're leveling a weapon *and* a Warframe, you're effectively doubling your experience gain. I try to be leveling all my weapons and a Warframe all at once if at all possible, otherwise you're just wasting experience. Once you hit mastery 8 or so, it doesn't really matter anymore, but you'll get there a hell of a lot faster if you're switching everything up along the way. I have almost all of the frames and a ton of weapons I have no more intention of using, and they're almost all level 30. Why? Because it's fun to try a bunch of different play styles, and you're increasing your master while you do it.

Edit: Huh, didn't know that. I guess it definitely pays to get more frames then! (Next Post)

EL Beefo

From the wiki:
-Leveling up Weapons and Sentinel Weapons earns 100 mastery points per level gained for a total of 3,000.
-Leveling up Warframes and Sentinels earns 200 mastery points per level gained for a total of 6,000.
-First completion of Missions nodes will earn 100 mastery points.

VariantX

Just built a paris and apparently just picked up a dread from a stalker that showed up in an alert mission today. Any clue as to how to use bows properly? I feel like im not really doing much damage with them at the moment.

I don't get bows either. My default gun is outpacing Dread.

Anyway, I am wondering what element to have on Galatine for void missions. I initially popped Magnetism on it because there are shields on everything, but I wonder if instead I should use Corrosion. Basically, the super heavy Grineer units are taking me 3-4 charged strikes at levels 50+, but I still 1-shot everything else. This makes me think I should drop Magnetism and go with Corrosion. Thoughts?

The key to bows is fourfold:

1. Use them on the faction they are strongest against. High puncture vs Grineer, high slash vs Infested and high impact vs Corpus.
2. Aim at the critical locations. Aim at the face for Grineer, and center of mass for Moa (thats where their head is) and Engineers (does more damage than a headshot).
3. Get used to firing on the move. Proper fir and movement with hipfire is very effective with the bow. Get into the rhythm and you can out DPS the others with full autos.
4. Slot mods that reduce reload and increase rate-of-fire. You'll pull quicker and fire quicker. Makes all the difference.

But even then, a laggy or low framerate match will reduce your effectiveness. Bows are best when you can count on decent performance, so private matches and solo matches are best.

hyp

can someone explain how you guys are farming stalker? i see you guys talking about it in PSN chat but have no idea what you guys are doing.

can someone explain how you guys are farming stalker? i see you guys talking about it in PSN chat but have no idea what you guys are doing.

The person with the alert hosts, group kills stalker, host aborts. Because this is an alert and not a regular mission, there is no host migration, and everyone but the host has their progress saved, including loot (materials, mods, and stalker bps). Host gets nothing. Repeat until everyone gets what they want, or host gets what they want, then complete the mission so the host finally keeps their haul. Upon real completion, everyone is flagged as having finished the alert, so the host will need to find a new person with the alert to act as host.

hyp

The person with the alert hosts, group kills stalker, host aborts. Because this is an alert and not a regular mission, there is no host migration, and everyone but the host has their progress saved, including loot (materials, mods, and stalker bps). Host gets nothing. Repeat until everyone gets what they want, or host gets what they want, then complete the mission so the host finally keeps their haul. Upon real completion, everyone is flagged as having finished the alert, so the host will need to find a new person with the alert to act as host.

thanks, wish I would've kept my alert. really wanted despair.

We got Dread and Despair from two runs, so mission accomplished. We went in blind and the bastard blasted the mission terminal with absorb on the first go; the next time we were Prepared. Now I just want to kill the real stalker for once.

Bows got a lot of love in U12. Can't wait for the PS4 update.

Listen up, PSA time: if you see an invisible Loki resurrecting someone, fuck off. Do not help res, you are just drawing AoE in to get me killed. Kindly go somewhere else and be useful instead of getting me killed. I am fragile. That is why I am goddamn invisible.

I'd further request people to not run in front of someone when they're spamming Penta grenades down a narrow corridor that Infested are pouring through. No, friendly fire isn't a thing. No, the grenades won't hurt you - they'll bounce off the back of your head and kill me, and then the Infested will kill you because those grenades were holding back a tide that your impatient ass wasn't even half ready for.

I'm starting to hope they nerf the shit out of Rhino, actually. It seems to be a large part of what's enabling/encouraging this completely brain-dead, inattentive play style that I see every time I hop into a random Alert or Invasion group. I normally don't care if something's "OP" in a game where I don't do PVP, but it is actually starting to impact my enjoyment of the game having other players act like complete morons because the game doesn't punish them sufficiently for it.

Dave1988

New Prime Gear drop locations.

Burston Prime stock is getting moved to T1 Survival.

Tenno Lab requirements:

dojoy8stn.jpg

Top Bottom