• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

David___

Banned
+1

Don't even bother playing a frame if you're not gonna put a Reactor on it. That's my motto anyway.

I always put a Reactor on a Frame except when I know for a fact there is a Prime version. Don't see the point in putting a potato on a Frame I'm going to delete right after I hit max to make room for the shiner version.

Kurod

Banned
A Frame that isn't Potato'd is a Frame not worth having.

You should really only be spending your Platinum on Reactors and Catalysts anyway.

I was wondering why I was feeling so weak with Nova even at level 22. Then I noticed she had no potato. Whoopsie

ijed

Rank 6!

Now making the Penta and Soma!

The true warframe starts here.

Got enough mutagen masses for the synapse and research will be finished in my little dojo tomorrow. Then I guess I'll farm more for the dual ichors.
I've got lecta whip as well... Are they the best weapons for valkyr's hysteria now or is it after the next patch that it takes effect?
Do the heat daggers/sword work as well?

Anyone have the Void drop tables for pre- U12? Want to finish Ember Prime and Frost Prime and start on Mag Prime.
Ember Prime Is from captures, Frost Prime from exterminates, Mag Prime survivals. Highest drop rate is BPs and helms from T1, chassis from T2, systems from T3. There is some overlap between tiers, but things are rarer or nonexistant. E.g. BPs are only T1, chassis is uncommon in T2, rare in T3.

Ember Prime BP is a special case, it can be also be found in orokin derelict defense, and probably easier there than in the void.

Just failed the mastery rank 8 test :(

Read about and watched videos showing the Nova wormhole trick, but when I try it she just passes through the entrance like it's just a hologram.

Had to try legitimately and failed hard.

So is there a different trick to avoid frustration with the PS4 parkour and shooting?

Read about and watched videos showing the Nova wormhole trick, but when I try it she just passes through the entrance like it's just a hologram.

So is there a different trick to avoid frustration with the PS4 parkour and shooting?

If you have Loki, equip Decoy and Switch Teleport. Launch Decoys out until one lands on the platform and stays there (you'll probably want Energy Siphon equipped for this), then swap places with the Decoy.

You probably want to have both abilities at max Rank for this. At the very least, max out Switch Teleport, because otherwise it probably won't have the range to reach the Decoy.

I did this one legit. Well, I did the parkour bit legit. I brought the ignis with me, so I only had to aim in the general direction of the targets. Once the shooting was out of the way, I could concentrate on the parkour part, which wasn't so bad after that.

If you have Loki, equip Decoy and Switch Teleport. Launch Decoys out until one lands on the platform and stays there (you'll probably want Energy Siphon equipped for this), then swap places with the Decoy.

You probably want to have both abilities at max Rank for this. At the very least, max out Switch Teleport, because otherwise it probably won't have the range to reach the Decoy.

Thankyou, I have a Loki built but haven't started him yet.
I have 24 hours before I can try again.

ijed

Boo!

Vaubann Systems Alert was up and got in with 26 secs to spare but at the end of the mission I got a Banshee chassis instead.

Don't know what good sending a support ticket will do but I'd hate to wait another 3 weeks for it to go up again and it's the last bp I need >_<

ParityBit

Boo!

Vaubann Systems Alert was up and got in with 26 secs to spare but at the end of the mission I got a Banshee chassis instead.

Don't know what good sending a support ticket will do but I'd hate to wait another 3 weeks for it to go up again and it's the last bp I need >_<

Lol. Wtf .... It's up again! Your lucky dude

bebop242

Is there any good sites to determine roughly what plat values certain mods currently have?

I'm looking at getting a fleeting expertise and offered 20p to someone on the trading channel which was rejected. Would like to know what they are going for these days.

Dave1988

Is there any good sites to determine roughly what plat values certain mods currently have?

I'm looking at getting a fleeting expertise and offered 20p to someone on the trading channel which was rejected. Would like to know what they are going for these days.

You can always type "PRICE CHECK Fleeting Expertise" in the trade chat and see what the going price is currently. Better yet, advertise in the trade that you want to buy the mod and wait for the cheapest offer.

Not really. I saw Fleeting Expertise go for 20-50p.

bebop242

You can always type "PRICE CHECK Fleeting Expertise" in the trade chat and see what the going price is currently. Better yet, advertise in the trade that you want to buy the mod and wait for the cheapest offer.

Thanks ill try that, when i was on it seemed likemost people were looking for offers and i had no clue what to even begin with an offer.

Briarios

What frames you looking for? I'm on the hunt for some new ones too, so if you want to team up just let me know.

Also is anyone still trying to get Frost/Ember Prime?

I am, so if you see me on, we can pool keys to try and farm it. I use the same name in game.

Where is the best place to farm for or kin cells for warframes? I need 3 to finish some frames.

Sargas Ruk and Lech Kril are quick boss runs with decent gear, both have a chance of dropping a cell.
Mimas, Saturn; bring a Nekros and enough guns to deal with napalm and shield dudes.
ODD.

Where is the best place to farm for or kin cells for warframes? I need 3 to finish some frames.

ODA gives 1-2 cells per run typically. Sometimes as high as 4. Less likely to strike out than on Ruk who is the next best option.

Minas is alright if you also want to farm up other stuff in grineer survival. I did a bunch of nightmare farm runs on it the other day and walked away with 3 cells.

Humza3

Neo Member
Hi guys I've been playing warframe for a while on ps4. Is it possible if I could join the neogaf clan my psn I.d is humza3 thanks

Briarios

Have one of these, as well. Got it from a drop. Let me know if you get it fixed, and how.

Just following up on an unused artifact mod that I received and posted about awhile back. I submitted a support ticket and DE called it a corrupted mod and replaced it with energy siphon. So, if you do get one - just submit a ticket.

VariantX

Just for comparison, I built both the Dread and the Paris Prime as to how I'd run them, and these are the results:

Paris Prime
cpmjwid.png

Dread
YeKSasD.png

I gotta say, considering the end result with the mods used, Dread is still better. But then again, it should be because of what you usually have to go through to get it (Davros alert notwithstanding).

...I really don't think I'm playing this game right. At all.. I cant even get over 200 damage in any category...

I always put a Reactor on a Frame except when I know for a fact there is a Prime version. Don't see the point in putting a potato on a Frame I'm going to delete right after I hit max to make room for the shiner version.

B-but mag helmet, I still beliebe its a bug so Mag Prime is capable to use her helmet =(

Getting a stalker on the very first defense mission on Mercury is hilarious. These guys were just running past him thinking he's another player while my stupid ass tries to fight him alone with my low level Oberon. I die, they keep playing blissfully unaware.

molnizzle

*CIcero PTSD triggered*

QESTION: How much more can DE fuck up with U12?

ANSWER: EVERYTHING.

tl;dr version:

Wow. I'm not even mad anymore. At this point, DE's incompetence is genuinely impressive. Just when I think their programmers couldn't get any shittier...

IMO, the guild course competition needs to be in the MOTD.

Yeah, it'll be added there today. I just wanted to have the bit about being #1 in Cicero up for a few days.

can someone add me to the neogaf clan? my PSN ID is roastedham

also could use some help as a noob. I dont think im very far considering how many planets im on and the progression in this game isnt tradtitonal whatsoever

Invite sent.

Can someone add me to neogaf clan, been playing a lot recently.

Psn: NyPrince
Time zone: EST

Invite sent.

Hi guys I've been playing warframe for a while on ps4. Is it possible if I could join the neogaf clan my psn I.d is humza3 thanks

You're either already in a clan or you have another pending invite. I won't be able to send you an invite until you get that cleared out.

Pilgor

Just for comparison, I built both the Dread and the Paris Prime as to how I'd run them, and these are the results:

Paris Prime
cpmjwid.png

Dread
YeKSasD.png

I gotta say, considering the end result with the mods used, Dread is still better. But then again, it should be because of what you usually have to go through to get it (Davros alert notwithstanding).

How did you get the critical so high with just a Point Strike? That makes no sense.

SnakeEyes

Banned
How did you get the critical so high with just a Point Strike? That makes no sense.

Paris Prime's default Crit Chance is 45%, and Dread's is 50%. Considering Point Strike at max level is +150%, that brings the Paris Prime to 112.5% Crit Chance and Dread to 125%.

Hammer Shot and Vital Sense are Crit Damage mods, adding +60% Crit Damage and 120% Crit Damage respectively.

...I really don't think I'm playing this game right. At all.. I cant even get over 200 damage in any category...
It all comes down to the right mods, man. As well as a Potato (Orokin Catalyst) and a couple of Forma.

I had to deal with this only two days ago. First of all you should make sure you've got "Hold button to Wall Run" turned off, so you only have to tap it to activate.

It looks like Wormhole will now only work if you're positioned higher than the platform you want to warp to. How I did it was:
1) Get to the first platform legitimately
2) Wormhole to the second platform, since it's positioned lower than where you are.
3) Start the track for the third platform and when you get to the section where you have to wall run horizontally, you can position yourself so that you can run up the wall instead of along it. Run up the wall and then steadily walk along the top and you should be able to jump and pull yourself up to the final platform.

If you get up on the platform and nothing happens, fall off and it'll respawn you onto the final platform again and register you as completing the test.

Top Bottom