• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Pilgor

Paris Prime's default Crit Chance is 45%, and Dread's is 50%. Considering Point Strike at max level is +150%, that brings the Paris Prime to 112.5% Crit Chance and Dread to 125%.

Hammer Shot and Vital Sense are Crit Damage mods, adding +60% Crit Damage and 120% Crit Damage respectively.

It all comes down to the right mods, man. As well as a Potato (Orokin Catalyst) and a couple of Forma.

I had to deal with this only two days ago. First of all you should make sure you've got "Hold button to Wall Run" turned off, so you only have to tap it to activate.

It looks like Wormhole will now only work if you're positioned higher than the platform you want to warp to. How I did it was:
1) Get to the first platform legitimately
2) Wormhole to the second platform, since it's positioned lower than where you are.
3) Start the track for the third platform and when you get to the section where you have to wall run horizontally, you can position yourself so that you can run up the wall instead of along it. Run up the wall and then steadily walk along the top and you should be able to jump and pull yourself up to the final platform.

If you get up on the platform and nothing happens, fall off and it'll respawn you onto the final platform again and register you as completing the test.

Paris Prime's crit chance is only 20%. Are these stats new for Update 12?

Nvm I see it is. Bring on update 12!

David___

Banned
My times for the clan competition

Bf_VMIvIgAA_oJg.jpg

Bf_UEopIYAAierj.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
Paris Prime's crit chance is only 20%. Are these stats new for Update 12?

Nvm I see it is. Bring on update 12!
Yup, all for update 12. The original discussion was in regards to the buff that the Paris Prime gets with U12, but as we've seen Dread is still the better bow.

koryuken

Yup, all for update 12. The original discussion was in regards to the buff that the Paris Prime gets with U12, but as we've seen Dread is still the better bow.

I don't know if I agree. Paris Prime's base crit multiplier is 50% higher than the Dread according to the Wiki.

Oh ho ho sweet revenge.

Boom! One shot (sorta...Thanks, based electric shield bug).

Details please :)

Kurod

Banned
Details please :)

Electric shield benefits energy weapons like the Lanka, Supra, Dera, Cestra, etc when they shoot through by adding +50% additional electrical damage and turning projectiles into hitscan. The bug happens when you use one of these weapon with punch through (Lanka has built in punch through when charged). The hitscan will happen PLUS the original projectile will go through and hit the target as well...but that's not the big damage dealing bug

The huge damage bug happens when occasionally the punch through projectile will get STUCK inside of the electric shield for a little while. When that happens it will constantly be generating the hitscan damage for the duration of the projectile being stuck.

God damn I need that hammer shot.

You really don't, unless you are really unwilling to switch your load outs based on enemy type.

A full bane or elemental combo bonus will edge out hammershot in overall damage, even with 100% crit - if one of the base elements is poison you could even outweigh the proc bonus with one of the event mods.

David___

Banned
The huge damage bug happens when occasionally the punch through projectile will get STUCK inside of the electric shield for a little while. When that happens it will constantly be generating the hitscan damage for the duration of the projectile being stuck.

I'm getting memories of Zer0's B0re glitch on Bunker in Borderlands 2. Good times.

Alucrid

Banned
Just updated the game due to the trophy support. I couldn't find anything about copying over my PC account on the official site. Is that in yet or are the versions not in sync yet?

David___

Banned
Just updated the game due to the trophy support. I couldn't find anything about copying over my PC account on the official site. Is that in yet or are the versions not in sync yet?

Soon™

PS4 Account Migration
As discussed in Livestream #22, we're getting in critical hotfixes before we submit the build to Sony. Next week or the following will be submission week! Stay tuned for more updates.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175122-february-7th-community-hot-topics/

Grimløck;100118279 said:
lol no.

Bf_1vTpCYAAv_jv.jpg:medium

captain's log 504-7594: the battle with RNG and tedium has been won. we are victorious.
Funny RNG story: I did an ODD today where this was the reward on wave 5. We all declined. It was offered again on wave 25. Then I played another right after and got it on 20. I don't even want to make the thing.

David___

Banned
Are there any good builds for the Duel Zorens?

Thinking about making them again just for Zorencoptering, but don't want to replace my Galatine since it does stupid damage.

Kurod

Banned

Thinking about making them again just for Zorencoptering, but don't want to replace my Galatine since it does stupid damage.

They have a base 25% crit chance and good attack speed so they could make for a pretty good crit/berserk weapon.

Nothing beats Galatine in damage, but I'm currently in love with Scoliac. It's surprisingly effective, fast and great for coptering (max Fury = whoosh). And you get to spank naughty enemies.

velociraptor

So transferring Warframe from your PC to your PS4. How does this work? I get to keep all my PC progress right? Is this a one time deal?

So transferring Warframe from your PC to your PS4. How does this work? I get to keep all my PC progress right? Is this a one time deal?

No one knows. Yes. Probably.

The rainbow bridge will likely never happen. My hunch is that PC will be able to submit their account, then DE will put it on hold until PS4 version catches to the the PC version it was first submitted on.

You really don't, unless you are really unwilling to switch your load outs based on enemy type.

A full bane or elemental combo bonus will edge out hammershot in overall damage, even with 100% crit - if one of the base elements is poison you could even outweigh the proc bonus with one of the event mods.

Hmmm, I think I have one bane mod. I'll try for the other two then and mess around with the builds. Once I fully level my next two weapons which is soon.

Interesting. So the Burston Prime is the most powerful weapon in the game eh?

You have to realize that DPS charts are based on what's best (in damage) on paper.
They do not account for accuracy, utility or optimal mod setups. For example, most people would be very reluctant to slam a max heavy caliber on a Ogris or Grakata.

You would also be labeled as crazy if you were to go around claiming that the Miter is more powerful than the Soma and Synapse.

Helscream

Banned

Well the problem I see with the spreadsheet is simply taking the maximum amount of damage that can be possibly stacked and see what kind of numbers you get.

As Dreamgazer pointed out there are still many things that are not taken into account. Accuracy, Reload Speed, Recoil, and nature of the projectile. Is it hitscan? Is it trajectory? What damage type is it?

I am not saying the spreadsheet is completely useless, but in MMORPG's you have whats called DPS/Healing and Effective DPS/Healing. Warframe still has yet to reach that level of seriousness.

frizby

Interesting. So the Burston Prime is the most powerful weapon in the game eh?

In terms of raw damage, it doesn't feel like it hits harder than the Soma, but that isn't the whole story. I have mine set up with blast and corrosive, and the way the blast procs, at least every other burst puts a heavy gunner/ancient/MOA on its butt. It's a really fun gun to play with regardless of DPS comparisons.

I run mine with a rainbow build, as noted above and choosing between Heavy Cal and Shred, I prefer Shred, but again, for feel rather than DPS.

Pretty sure I put 4 formas into both Soma and Burston Prime, FWIW.

Top Bottom